Now It Feels So Legit

It Was Out Of The Blue

 

Kangin and I sat in the corner part of the cafe’. Good thing, there were no more than 10 people who were at the cafe at the moment. There was an unspeakable silence between us at first. But he gladly started the conversation.

“So what did you see in him?”

“uhmm hyung, are you? I mean in Teukie?”

“Of course, who else?”

“I don’t know. I mean, he’s funny, he’s caring, he’s witty, he’s responsible and it would be a lie if I say he’s not good looking.”

“Gosh, who would not fall for that?’’ I thought to myself. It really seemed like I’ve fallen for him. Just saying his qualities alone and saying it out loudly to someone else made my feelings more legit than when it was kept.

Kangin let out a short laugh. “Well, that’s a mouthful, ironic to your statement—I don’t know.”

“So how did you know hyung?”

“I’m pretty close to Jung Su you know, so when I kind of noticed it, I tried to find something to confirm it.”

“So you did confirm it? How?”

“You left your journal at the living room one time. I checked to whom it belonged, and I saw it was yours. I decided to return it in your room, and then on my way, your picture with Leeteuk fell. Actually it couldn’t mean anything yet unfortunately you wrote something behind the picture. So that’s it. Don’t worry I never read the contents of that journal. I placed it in your room soon after returning the picture.”

I blushed. I remembered every word I said there. It wrote:

Dear Teukie, I don’t know if this feels right but I think I am going crazy about you. Every day I have to face the agony of suppressing these confusing feelings I have for you. Will you ever notice me the way I notice you? Will you ever feel the same way? The way I feel for you.”

I cleared my throat and said “Does anyone else knows about it?” afraid Kangin-hyung might have told the other hyungs or worst Leeteuk.

“No one else knows. Of course it’ll be our secret. I’m actually not against your feelings with him. I might actually support you two if you end up together. I guess the others won’t mind or object too.”

“wow. That’s funny. I mean...”

“You’re welcome” Kangin said “You don’t have to stutter maknae.”

I laughed in relief “well that is if I had the chance.”

“Make a move then?”

---

We returned at the rehearsals and I was glad and relieved, at least I got someone to let out my feelings. Actually, when I said it orally it made it more official. Yes I am officially having crush on Teukie. It made me smile. Yet what caught my eye when I looked at Teukie was this girl trainee, chatting with him. They were no longer practicing and apparently they were just joking with each other. Though leeteuk was still tired and I guess he still has that body aches he still managed to talk with that girl. Yes, Leeteuk was that accommodating and approachable, but it felt like he’s flirting in return. It felt like he was cheating on me. Infidelity level now to its peak. God, I was over reacting, but just after all the talk we had this morning, him saying “Don’t say you can’t have it if you haven’t really tried claiming it first.” And Kangin-hyung’s last words “Make a move then?” made me realize that I shouldn’t be making myself drown in these feelings without putting a fight. I should at least try to see if it would actually work out.

I decided then, I should do something.

I decided that I should do something subtly first. I’ll try to be inconspicuous as possible first. I’ll try to test the waters. Once it’ll be okay, then I guess it’s time for exalting onto a higher level.

All the members decided to go and eat outside after the rehearsal. When we arrived at the venue, I went to Kangin to tell him that I wanted to do something.

I told them I was going to buy something for my mom, and Kangin-hyung would want to come since he also wants to buy one for himself.

So we left.

 

So here's another update. I hope you like it. If it feels like something is wrong, comment away. I really would love to hear from you. I'm really not sure if the story's going well, so I'm not that confident enough. Thank you for those who had been following the story. :) Love you guys.