The Man of Theories and the Unacceptable Presumptions

It Was Out Of The Blue

It had been days that Leeteuk didn’t receive any gifts from his admirer; from me. I didn’t have the motivation to. Others were asking Leeteuk about it, and wondered why it stopped suddenly. Heechul speculated that the admirer was afraid to get caught. Leeteuk never commented about it.

Kangin knew of course why I stopped. He just hoped that Leeteuk and I would be in good terms soon.

We had a schedule to attend to that day but had rehearsals at the morning first.

We again had the girl trainees practice with us. I still felt jealous of them, especially now that the rest of the members presumed that the gifts were coming from one of them.

I never had a chance to talk to them, or if I had I never allowed them to. I built a wall from them.

During the break, we sat together at the room, when one of the trainees called Leeteuk. She told him that the trainer was asking for him. They left together. As they turned away, I looked at the girl sharply. I didn’t know that I was being observed.

“Kyu, why do you hate those trainees so much?” Ryeowook asked

“I don’t hate them.”

“You do. You never talked to them, or smiled to them.”

“It doesn’t mean that I hate them.”

“Really? But you keep on ignoring them.” Ryeowook added.

“It’s just, I’m really not comfortable with them.” I reasoned out.

“Well, you should be nice with them Kyu.” Eunhyuk said.

“I will try. I mean I will.”

“Maybe that explains why Teukie hyung is ignoring you. He hates how you have been behaving to the girls.” Donghae remarked.

My eyes widened. First, I was surprised that they noticed that Leeteuk was ignoring me, of course they do, but I mean it was an issue after all, and they just chose to be silent with it. Second, they think it’s the reason why Leeteuk ignores me? Maybe?

“Oh you know.” I said astounded and was sounding bitter, as I added “But why didn’t he just tell me about it? Why not confront me about it?”

“Hmm…Maybe punishing you? Making you feel what it is to be ignored? And you should be able to understand what he’s doing since he expects that you know better Kyu.” The Man of Theories had a smirk on his face. Again, Heechul sounded convincing.

“And maybe he’s overly sensitive about it too since he might like one of them.” Eunhyuk said.

Heechul’s speculation was logical. Eunhyuk’s was possible, but I hated it.

“How come you’re not saying anything? How did you let it go through long enough to bother me so much?” I asked.

“We can never intervene with your own issues kiddo.” Heechul said.

Well that's it for chapter 11. Is it too short? What are your thoughts again about it?

Anyway, my birthday's soon to come, it's on the 23rd this April. :) I had a simple birthday wish and that is to be given a KyuTeuk oneshot or twoshots. I requested my sister but she is not a KyuTeuk shipper so I hope someone can write for me. ;) kekeke...

Please please please. ^^

Thank You!