I'm Such A Puppy

It Was Out Of The Blue

Chapter 3

I’m Such A Puppy

I got my eyes on Leeteuk again. In my mind I get to think “you are the honey pie sugar plum apple of my eye Teukie Hyung”, with a melody with those words. But I always blush every time I think of him that way. But I could not also deny that I am so immensely taken by him that I seem like a puppy in love.

We had our rehearsals today; we will have a performance on six different venues on the following week.

I can see Teukie hyung pressured, since as a leader, he often sees to it that we follow our schedules, keeping track of time and improve our performance without sacrificing our health. However, it was him whose health had been sacrificed. His eyes were circled with dark spot due to lack of sleep, he looked so weary, he doesn’t seem to have appetite and he had cough and colds appearing and reappearing every now and then.

The choreography was complicated, that some of us would have mistakes from time to time. Leeteuk was still one of the best dancers, but still he managed to be patient enough to cling onto repetitive takes due to others’ mistake. I kept on doing my best not only to impress him but also to appease him and give him break from the routine.

We had a short break, instead of resting, like other members did, Leeteuk hyung chose to stay with the female back-up dancers (trainees). I felt a slight inch of jealousy but later I found out that he was talking to them since some of them were struggling with the choreography and our choreographer was losing his patience on them, and to aid them Teukie decided to teach them personally, and proposed on improvising the dance step so that it would be easier for everyone. Teukie managed to convince the choreographer as well as saving the girls from the trainer’s temper. Eunhyuk-ssi helped them. Leeteuk was obviously tired, I know it was very apparent, but still, no one stopped him from working so hard. He danced as energetically as he could. In a few more twists and turns, we were shocked when he just fell on the floor, complaining the ache of his leg.

                Everyone else gathered around them but when the company aid came in, they were asked to leave. They said it was nothing serious, just a muscle cramp on his leg, but he needs to rest. It wasn’t just the muscle cramp he was suffering it was just the least. He was too exhausted, that, we know for sure. His flu was gone but we knew that just this morning he had been enduring that.

So we seized the day without Teukie during rehearsals, from what I heard he was advised to stay at the company clinic for a while. I heard one of the girl trainees blaming herself because of what had happened to Leeteuk, she said if she weren’t so incompetent it would had not happened to Teukie. Sungmin ssi and the other members comforted her, telling her that it wasn’t her fault. Instead of being sad, she must do her best so that Leeteuk will be happy.

In my mind I said “Yeah, right, work hard, instead of flirting with Teukie and trying to get his attention.” Yes I was a jealous that time. I know it’s not right. But since I can’t get these feelings out, since it was suppressed, it made me more possessive and mad, madly crazy about him.

When we got home, it was late and I immediately checked him on his room. Finally he was home. He was sleeping soundly.

Then Kangin came running in. He was shouting, “Hyung!”

I was at the entrance of Leeteuk’s room, then Kangin passed me by and sat beside Leeteuk. Leeteuk was startled and now opened his eyes and sat.

“Kangin-ah” he groaned “what is it?”

“Are you okay now?”

“I feel better.”

“Ryeowook and I decided to cook something for you, wait for it. Don’t sleep without getting your stomach filled.”

Leeteuk-hyung smiled, obviously touched by the gesture. “Okay, I’ll wait for it.”

When the dinner was prepared, everyone gathered in the kitchen.

Leeteuk had his special menu, porridge with an egg, plus a fresh juice.

The usual conversations were done, the funny, serious, peripheral topics.

I was laughing out loud with them. They teased Yesung’s snoring sounded like a whale, and then they all agreed that Eunhyuk’s shoe lifts are of no use if he’s going to marry Donghae anyway.

Yet, when the topic went to Leeteuk, I couldn’t help but be silent. I listened attentively.

“Teukie-hyung you really are now an ajhussi. You’re getting too old for the dance routines.” Shindong said while they all laugh. I was laughing too, but not as loudly because I wanted to observe Teukie.

“You bet I am, but with age, comes more appeal.” He said “Right Chulie?”

“I would not disagree, as you see, most of the trainees’ eyes were set on us. You know, we’re like vintage wines, the older we get, the better.” Heechul said

“Tastier.” Leeteuk added.

“Yuck! The only reason that they like you two is because you’re extra sweet with them.” Eunhyuk-hyung said.

“Yeah! If they had the choice they would probably choose me.” Siwon said

“or me” said Donghae

“especially me” Yesung said “right Kyu?” he directed towards me, I guess he noticed I was too behave.

“ maybe.”I said. Everyone laughed

“ but Kyu, you think your hyung hasn’t lost his charms yet eh? Admit it you noticed that the girls has a crush on me right?” now Leeteuk hyung asked me, I didn’t like the question. It made me feel jealous.

Instead of answering, I asked in return “Those girls aren’t your type right? Are they?”

He obviously wasn’t expecting that response but he answered anyway “I may like them” he had a huge grin.

“Eew, Hyung. Flirt.” Ryeowook remarked. And everyone laughed.

“I don’t like.” I said.

“Kyu, it’s funny but you sound like a jealous girlfriend.” Eunhyuk commented

Well I guess he didn’t really mean it but I felt so guilty so I said “Hyung is an ajhussi and dating girls way younger than him is gross.”

“Yah maknae.” Leeteuk growled.

 

Hello guys, Happy Valentines. I am so excited to post again, now especially it's Valentines Day. :)

They say that OTP is our relationship with a relationship. SO here goes, happy valentines to my lover, OTP, KyuTeuk. kekeke.

I hope you like this chapter. Comment if your thoughts about it. :)

Thanks Guys. Love You. :*