Back at Seoul

It Was Out Of The Blue

Back at Seoul

We were all quite busy. It was a good excuse for Kyu and I not to be together for most of the time. With Heechul bringing up the teasing openly, it felt like we were overexposed. They may have a clue to what is going on between the two of us. Not that we have a relationship or anything but Kyu has feelings for me or that’s what I know of.

                So far, Kyu had been busy with Super Junior-M’s promotions in Taiwan. I’m busy with two variety shows that I am hosting regularly. We met occasionally at the dorm or SM but we would not go over than casual conversations like “Hi”, “Hello”, “How are you?” “How have you been?” or “How was work?”

                Honestly, I missed him. I missed his teasing or just merely having him around. I was excited that we’d be gathered on Tuesday at the dorm.

---

                I was waiting for us to be completed at the dorm’s living room. We were now only waiting for Kyuhyun and Siwon. They had always been together lately since they were almost doing the same projects. So kyuhyun was spending too much time with Siwon. They probably had a lot of bonding and done a lot of chatting. Maybe Kyu’s feelings had finally directed towards Siwon. He might have had diverted his affections to Siwon since we spent less time together. Siwon probably the best person he’d give his feelings to. Siwon’s good-looking, strong, smart, rich, and I’m not any of those anyway.

                The two finally came and my mind’s thoughts were swept away. I sat across Kyuhyun at the dining table. Eventually, he just said ‘hi’, and apparently Siwon was sitting beside him. They had a topic on their own there. Sungmin and Ryeowook joined them while Kyuhyun was narrating to them an embarrassing thing Siwon did before they came here. He was really enjoying his story. He kept on laughing while teasing Siwon how humiliating he was.

                After the dinner, Ryeowook and Sungmin cleared the table. Some of us like Hae, Hyuk, Shindong, Heechul and I, were in the kitchen, just chatting while Wook and Min do the dishes. I invited them to participate on our variety show’s charitable project. We had a project in which we sold t-shirts and the proceeds shall be given on our chosen institution. Or they can just give donations. Siwon, who just came later at the dining room, was agreed to buy shirts and also donate. Of course he didn’t decline and would never refuse anyway.

Kyuhyun followed next, but was going to the lavatory. I wanted him to notice us so I increased the volume of my voice. We were talking how much help the project would provide. Kyu came to us, his eyes full of wonder.

“What is this meeting about? Why am I not included?”

“Want to join us?” I asked

“Yeah”

“Really” Shindong chuckled.

“Since you were absent during our discussion earlier and Siwon already ordered a lot of shirts, you should donate and do the manual labour by gathering more donations for our project.” I said and I explained to him the variety show’s project.

---

                I didn’t know how serious Kyu was on helping too until I received a text message from him when I was at work, the day after the conversation with the members.

Kyuhyun: Hyung, I’ve asked some friends here I Taiwan to donate. A lot were willing to give. Send me the acct name.

                I sent it to him.

                After two days he texted me again.

Kyuhyun: Hyung, just gotten home from Taiwan this morning. Where are you? Got some stuff for your project.

Me: I’m at work. You can go here it you don’t mind.

He came.

“Hyung here are some stuff I got from my friends this morning.”

“Wow. Thank You.” And we stuffed the box together with the donations at the office.

“You’re really into this.” I added

“You said manual labour.” He had a wide grin on his face.It was followed by two more visits on the set. He brought clothes, toys and got more financial donations for the project.

                After the second visit we decided to have dinner together.

I was able to think weird things again. I had questions in my mind things.

“Do we look like going on a date?” “Do we look like lovers?’

ERASE

But then, I couldn’t stop thinking as I see Kyuhyun smiling brightly “Is he happy because we’re together?”

I tried to convince myself that I shouldn’t be thinking about these things or his feelings.

“You’ve done so much for the project already. Thank You. As a sign of gratitude, this dinner is my treat.”

I don’t want him to get the wrong idea.

“Well if you insist.” He was smiling even brighter.

“Anyway you might want to push your helping on max.”

“How? What do you have in mind?” He asked

“On Saturday, 2 days from today, we’ll already bring the help in the orphanage. If just in case you’re not busy, maybe you can come along with us. You can perform for the kids and help on the outreach program.”

“Saturday. Saturday is okay and yes I really would want to help.”

“Awesome”

I really was glad he was coming with me, with us.\

 

 

 

hey! I back again, with two chapters. I'll be posting the other later. No time to edit everything. Sorry for the mishaps. I hope readers are still around. Comment/Subscribe! Thank You!

*with love*

muwah!