Sleepover~

Your Artificial Heart

 

You had just finished putting out some snack and drinks when Amber burst in clad in a long t-shirt with plaid pajama pants and bunny slippers, “Amber in da house!” she said in a manly voice. You laughed, “I brought some movies,” she said wiggling her eyebrows, “Zombie Attack, Zombie Attack 2: The Apocalypse, and, your fave, Midnight.” You giggled, ‘That has so much more meaning than you’ll ever know.

“Hold on, Onew’s here.” You said as you strolled to the door.

“Hey On…ew?” You said to no one. He wasn’t even there. You looked down the hallway only to see he wasn’t there. You turned around the other way, zip. ‘Onew?’ You sent out weakly, so he could only hear if he was close.

“~~~~~.” You heard softly. You turned around to see Onew and his brothers. They all had on very tasteful pajamas, Onew in a shirt with a cow on it and yellow and red plaid pants, Jonghyun in a green shirt with a tiger on it and black track pants, Key in a shirt with a raccoon on it with hot pink track pants, Minho in a shirt with a frog on it and blue pants, and Taemin in a crisp white shirt with a chicken on it and black track pants. Onew gave you a peck on the lips and grabbed your hand, “We brought chicken!” he said, holding up two huge buckets of chicken.

“Can’t you guys only eat..?” you asked quietly.

“We can eat chicken, too. It’s a “family” thing.” Minho said, putting air quotations over the “family”.

“And rice. Don’t forget fried rice.” Taemin added quickly but quietly.

You laughed and motioned to the door, “What’s taking so long out there, ~~~~~?” Amber said, walking out into the hallway. The moment she saw Key, she smiled, “Hey.”

“Hey to you.” Key said flirtatiously. He walked over to Amber, linked arms with her, and walked inside.

“Eww, get a room.” Jonghyun said, “Actually, no, that would be worse.” He said, walking through the doorway.

Taemin looked a little lost, so you grabbed his hand, “Come on, I have a feeling you’ll like Yunho when he gets here.”

You all strolled inside. You put the chicken in the kitchen while the boys set up their sleeping bags.

“OH ~~~~~. Your favourite oppas are here~.” Jaejoong sang as he walked in with the rest of DBSK.  Jaejoong was wearing Toronto FC jersey with the number 33 on it and track pants, Yunho was wearing a green wife beater with a black beanie and pajama pants, Yoochun was wearing a Toronto Raptors jersey with black pants, Junsu was wearing a blue soccer jersey with purple plaid pants, and Changmin was wearing a white basketball jersey with black pants.

“You guys are looking sporty today.” Amber said teasingly.

“Yeah, after this, we’re going to play sports.” Changmin winked.

“Who’re they?” Taemin asked quietly.

“We are DBSK!” They shouted cheerfully.

 Taemin laughed at them and said, “They’re a little weird…”

“KYA~ A little boy! What’s your name?” Yunho squealed.

“Taemin. And you must be Yunho.” He said proudly.

Yunho’s mouth formed a wide “O”, “He knows my name? I think I like you.”

Taemin started talking and Yunho gave him his full attention. They went over to the couch and sat down. And where Yunho goes, Jaejoong goes, so it was the three of them squished on your small-ish couch.

--

After a while of talking, you had a request, “Hey Junsu.”

“Hm?” He said, turning.

“Can you guys sing us a song?” You asked.

Amber crawled over from where her, Key, and Jonghyun were sitting and nodded her head furiously, “Please Junsu? You guys are such good singers.”

He touched his chest in mock flattery, “Really? Fine, but only for you two. YAH. DBSK, let's sing a song.” They gathered into a small huddle and started whispering. You saw them animatedly shake and nod their heads until they finally agreed on something.

Changmin ran into the kitchen and grabbed five water bottles for their microphones. You and Amber giggled at the maknae’s actions, but then quieted down when Yoochun cleared his throat, “Today, we are going to be singing a song called My Little Princess.”

“Hey,” Taemin said, “I know that song. You guys came to my school and sang it.”

They beamed proudly and began singing. It was a ballad, and a beautiful one at that. Taemin started singing quietly under his breath and projecting the words before his brother’s and your eyes, kind of like karaoke, ‘Another one of the power child’s talents.’ You thought, amazed at how much power could be stored in such an innocent boy.

Onew got an idea. You tried to hear what he was sending, but there was a wall of white noise.

He and his brothers got up and started harmonizing. You looked at Amber, but she turned your head back to the ten boys standing in front of you.

“Jogi nopun hanullo naraga saranghandago sesange marhallae.Gipun bamhanure ggojiji ahnun girl~ Nomanur jiginun binanun byori dwergeyo. You're my love~” They all sang.

They harmonized for the rest of the song, with Onew gazing at you adoringly the whole time.

When they’d finished, you and Amber were almost in tears. You both stood up and gave the boys a standing ovation, then hugged them all.

“You guys have such amazing voices. Have you ever thought of trying to make it big time?” You asked, still a little teary from their performance.

“You really should, you would make it really far. I heard SM Entertainment is holding auditions in the summer. You guys should definitely go.” Amber nodded.

“Maybe someday…” Changmin said hopefully.

--

After you and Amber recovered from the performance, you brought out the food and took a vote for the movies, “We have three movies to choose from, but two of them might be too creepy for Taemin.” You said.

“YAH. I’M NOT A KID. May I remind you…”

“Taemin-ah. Haha. Stop joking around.” Jonghyun said with a small growl.

Taemin retreated into an armchair and sat down, “Mehrong.”

“So I guess we’re watching Midnight.” You said. DBSK groaned, Changmin even pretended to cry, “Come on you guys, deal with it.” Onew looked at you amused as you put the movie in and sat down beside him, “I know.” You laughed.

--

About an hour into the movie, Taemin had fallen asleep on Minho’s lap, “He can have my bed.” You pointed to your room. He nodded, picked Taemin up, and disappeared.

You knew the movie by heart, and your favourite scene was coming up; the kiss scene. Onew poked you, “You know what scene’s coming up right?” You nodded with a smile.

In sync with the movie, Onew kissed you. Your eyes closed while Onew deepened the kiss.

Someone elbowed you, “Yah…Yah! Stop it. We don’t need to see that.” Jaejoong said. You pulled back from Onew and looked at Jaejoong, embarrassed.

“What about them?” You asked looking at Key and Amber, who had just engaged in a make-out session.

“YAH, get off my noonas.” Changmin shouted to Key and Onew. Everyone laughed. The movie ended, and you took the movie out.

“Let’s play Truth or Dare!” Yoochun suggested cheerfully. Everyone nodded and got into a circle, “Kay, uh, Minho. Truth or dare?”

He thought for a second, “Dare.”

“I dare you to go next door and flirt with the neighbour. Her name’s Seohyun.” He said with a mischievous smile. Minho sighed and got up. You all followed him to the door, “Go ahead.” Yoochun said gesturing to the hallway.

Minho knocked on the door, “Aish, do you know what time it is- Oh, hi.” Seohyun leaned against the doorway.

“Hi. Sorry to bother you so late, but I was wondering. What’s a pretty girl like you doing home alone?” He said smoothly. You heard someone shuffle in Seohyun’s room and Minho gasp, “OH, hyung, I’m sorry, uh, I’ll, I’m sorry.” Minho stuttered as he ran back to your apartment.

You all burst out laughing as he ran in and shut the door, “Never again.” He said in fear.

‘Even though you could kill him in a second, you’re scared?’ You sent to Minho.

‘He was scary.’ He said with a small pout. The 12 of you sat back down in a circle, “Okay. Jaejoong, truth or dare?” Minho asked.

“Truth.” He said.

“Do you like Yunho?” He asked with a smile.

“PSH. NO. NOT LIKE THAT. PSH.” He said nervously. You all giggled as Jaejoong’s cheeks flushed, “~~~~~, truth or dare?” He said quickly.

“Oh… Uh… Dare.” You said slowly.

Jaejoong rubbed his hands together and smiled evilly, but stopped, “Wait, you two already kissed…” You looked at Onew and smiled, “Kiss…Junsu.” He said.

You looked at Junsu and shrugged. He’d been your best friend almost as long as Amber. You leaned in and kissed him on the lips. You were about to sit back when Junsu grabbed the back of your neck, trying to deepen the kiss, “Woot~ Go Junsu!” his brother said jokingly. You forcefully pulled back and looked at Junsu’s face. There was no expression, just a blank face. Onew could see something was wrong so he yawned dramatically. His brothers caught on and started yawning too. Yunho noticed and yawned himself, “It’s getting pretty late, we should sleep. Good thing tomorrow’s Saturday.” He said with a smile.

After you all said good night, you looked at Onew, ‘Something’s wrong with Junsu. He would never do that.’

He nodded, ‘Get some sleep, we’ll see tomorrow.' Onew thought of what it could possibly be that made Junsu do something like that, ‘Whatever it is, I hope I can protect ~~~~~...

~~

*Mehrong- A noise Korean’s make when they stick out their tongues.

~~

What’s up with Junsu? You shall see. I used Seohyun from SNSD because I read that Minho picked her as his ideal girl on Star King, so yeah. Sorry I didn’t update twice yesterday, my dad kicked me off >.<” Anyway, sorry for mistakes and thanks for reading <33