Not an Update~ Sorry ^^

Your Artificial Heart

 

Okay people, it’s the 10th chapter, so as I said before, I’m going to do a “clarifying chapter”. This chapter is basically to catch you up or clear up some things that you might not understand.

So first of all:

 You’re 16. A great student, but hasn’t been able to get to school in the past few days because of your new boyfriend, Onew. Onew’s a vampire, a psychic one, which means he feeds on souls and energy. He has four brothers, Key and Taemin are also psychic vampires, while Jonghyun and Minho are blood-ers. You have friends, too. Amber is your best friend, almost like your sister. She’s helped you through a lot of hard times. She’s currently going out with Key. You have five other friends too. DBSK. Junsu is your best friend, and has been since you were in elementary school. Yoochun is Junsu’s brother. Yunho are Jaejoong are the oldest of DBSK.

There has been someone possessing your close friends. One instance almost cost you your life.  Onew has an idea who it might be, but he’s not planning on revealing to you unless worst comes to worst.

…Yeah. If there’s anything else, comment or post on my wall. Or whatever. >.<

Thanks for reading and subscribing~ <3