Tutoring You

I Need A Girl

------♈⋒☂ᗝᖇᓮﬡᘐ ϒᗢ⋒------

Jimin couldn't pay attention at all. The exams were only days away, but he couldn't pay attention. Memories from that day kept coming into his mind. He remembered what Luhan had told him that day.
---------------
*Flashback*

"Jimin! I need to tell you something!!" Luhan shouted. Jimin turned around.

"Jimin I have to make a confession. I like Hyeri. I really do. I'm giving you a warning. Stay away from her! All your doing right now is bringing her pain!" Luhan said.

"Luhan. Weren't you the one that rejected her? You have no right to tell me that I'm causing her pain. Didn't you cause her pain to?" Jimin said coldly. He turned around and walked back to the school.

*End of Flashback*
-----------------
"Mr. Park.. Mr. Park.. MR. Park!!" The teacher shouted. Jimin looked at the teacher.

"PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.." The teacher said. Clenching her teeth. Jimin looked at the teacher for a while longer then just turned his head towards the window. He didn't care about the teacher's question.

"Okay. Okay. Fine. Miss Park Hyeri. Can you PLEASE answer my question?" The teacher said again. This time more angrier.
Hyeri looked at her and sighed. Then she looked down without answering the teachers question.

"Okay.. Okay.. Fine! End of class! Free time!!" The teacher shouted. She couldn't believe what had gotten into her class, but they were not together. She decided that they should work things out. And so she sat down and started grading her papers.

"Oh.. Right..Park Hyeri ! Please come over here!" The teacher shouted. Hyeri walked over to the teacher.

"Hyeri! I thought you had gotten a tutor! You really need to find one!! Please! These past few days you haven't been paying attention! And you grades have been dropping!" The teacher whispered to Hyeri. She didn't know what to say. She had just told Jimin that she didn't want him as her tutor. Now what? Now how was she supposed to find a tutor?

"Teacher, its okay. Don't worry. I'll tutor her." A voice said. She turned around. Jimin. Jimin!? No way.. He was going to tutor her again!? After..

"Good! Thank you so much Jimin!!" The teacher said. She looked at Hyeri. Then winked at Jimin. He smiled back. Hyeri had no choice. It was that, or stay after school every SINGLE day and study with the teacher. She'd rather study with Jimin than the teacher.

--After School--

Jimin and Hyeri walked in silence. None of them said anything. Even when they had already reached the house. None of them had said anything. Before Jimin could unlock the door it opened.

"Jimin! You brought the girl!" His mom shouted. She hugged Jimin and he hugged her back.

"Hyeri.. This is my mom" He said. Hyeri smiled. Mrs. Park seemed really different from when Hyeri met her the first time.

"I'm sorry about last time Hyeri, but I decided to listen to your advice and solve my own problems instead of drowning in them. It worked! Our company is doing WAY better! Its all thanks to you Hyeri" Mrs. Park shouted. Instead of shaking Hyeri's hand she pulled Hyeri into a hug. Hyeri felt something spark. She felt REALLY happy that Jimin's mom liked her.

"You know Hyeri. I really wished you would be my daughter-in law!!" Mrs. Park said. I looked up, shocked.

"MOM!" Jimin shouted. Mrs. Park laughed and walked away. Jimin looked at me. I smiled. Reassuring him that it was okay. Together we walked upstairs and into his room. And for the first time in a LONG time. Hyeri really felt happy. And she really was glad that Jimin was her tutor agian. Even though she knew it was wrong she was really glad that he was tutoring him again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------