Bring it On- Part 3

I Need A Girl

Bґїпg їт Ои- Paґт З

Hyeri sighed and walked towards the cafe.

"Aigoo!! Jimin!! Let me feed you!!" Eunmi said loudly. She took a glance towards Hyeri. Hyeri was looking at them, just what she wanted.

"Eunmi, I can eat myself." Jimin said smiling. Eunmi stared at him. Since when did he start being disobedient to him.

"Heh, she's trying to make our Hyeri jealous. Psh, she's gonna have to try harder." Ji Hyun said loudly walking pass Eunmi.

"Hyeri!!" Ji Hyun shouted, running to Hyeri. Hyeri smiled at Ji Hyun.

"Hey Ji Hyun." Hyeri tried to say enthusiastically. Ji Hyun smiled at her, then they both sat down at the nearest table.

"What are you doing here all by yourself? Where's Sora?" Ji Hyun said curiosity in her voice.

"She's mad at me." Hyeri said looking down.

"Why!?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Because.. I told her I felt bad for doing this to Eunmi.. I mean.."

"Hyeri! Do not EVER say those words AGAIN!" Ji Hyun said sternly.

"I, Lee Ji Hyun will never let you think or say these words. Oh! How many days has it been since Eunmi started her scheme?" Ji Hyun said, totally changing the topic. Hyeri sighed.. it wasn't even days.. It was weeks..

"3 weeks.." Hyeri whispered. Ji Hyun nodded her head.

"Okay! It's time to put our plan in action!" Ji Hyun said cracking her fingers. Hyeri looked up. Plan?

"What plan?" Hyeri said questioningly. She didn't want her friends to do something despicable to Eunmi.. Because she would feel guilty.

"He-he.. Come to the gym tonight. When you come, Jimin will remember you again!" Ji Hyun said. Then she stood up and walked away.

He'll remember me again? Can Ji Hyun really make him remember me again? Can she really make him remember our short time of happiness? Through out the whole day, all Hyeri could think of was tonight. She couldn't wait for tonight to come. She wondered what Ji Hyun and the others had planned.

"Park Hyeri to the office please. Park Hyeri to the office please." The loudspeaker said. Hyeri stood up and walked pass Eunmi and Jimin.

Park Hyeri? Sounds really familiar.. Why can't I remember that name? No.. Something's wrong.. He thought about when Sora had pulled him aside and talked to him. She had told him about Hyeri being his girlfriend.. But why can't he remember?

"Jimin? Jimin? Jimin?" Eunmi said nudging her. Jimin turned towards her.

"Eunmi.. Are you hiding some things from me?" Jimin said sternly. Why would he think she's hiding something?

"H-huh? U-uh.. Jimin. W-why would you think I'm hiding something?" Eunmi said unsurely.

"Do you promise if I ask you something you'll tell me the truth? And only the truth?" He said again, more sternness in his voice. The only way to find out what this necklace that Sora had given him was, was to ask Eunmi. She surely would know.

What was he talking about?? Had he figured something out? Was she losing him already? No, she couldn't.. she WON'T lose.

"Of course! What do you want to know?" Eunmi said cheerfully. Jimin pulled out the necklace that had A&G on it.

"What's this?" He said questioningly. Eunmi looked at it in shock. H-how.. H-how had he gotten that? Who gave it to him!? It couldn't be.. It can't be.. No.. It must've been Hyeri.. Yes it must've been her!

"Hold on. I'll be right back!" Eunmi said angrily. She ran out of the cafeteria and towards the office.

--------------------------------------