Transfer

I Need A Girl

-----------♈ᖇᗩﬡᔕℱᙓᖇ -----------

"Eunmi!!" Hyeri shouted from across the hallway. Hyeri and Eunmi have been friends for 2 years. They met when Eunmi was auditioning for a play, and Hyeri was one of the crew members. As Eunmi was acting out the part she was trying for, Hyeri had accidentally turned off Eunmi's microphone. Luckily for Eunmi, she wasn't scared at all, in fact she just pretended like it was all plan. In the end, she had got the leading role, and Hyeri had became her best friend.

"Hyeri!!" Eunmi shouted, interrupting Hyeri's thoughts.

"What's wrong?" Hyeri asked. Eunmi had seemed really excited, and when Eunmi was excited... Well it either meant that she met a hot guy or... the annual sales for clothes were on.

"Hyeri! I just heard that there are 2 new transfers!! Can you believe that?! TWO!! NEW!! TRANSFERS!! And there GUYS!! And I heard that they were HOT too!!" Eunmi squealed. She was really happy that there were finally cute guys going to her school. Lately, all the guys have become really 'deformed'.

Hyeri forced a smile at Eunmi. Great.. now I'll have to deal with Eunmi talking about the guys EVERY single day!! Hyeri thought. Just then a guy walked up to her and Eunmi.

"Hello, I'm Xi Luhan, but friends like to call me Luhan. I'm the new transfer student, along with my friend Jimin. But he's putting his stuff away so he'll be here in a bit."

The moment Hyeri heard Xi Luhan, she froze. She could not believe what she just heard. The man that had rejected her 5 years ago, was standing RIGHT in front of her. Like he never remembered HER! Well.. Who was she kidding? She wouldn't be surprised if he didn't reme...

"Hyeri! Luhan was talking to you? Wei! Hyeri! Are you even listening to anything he's saying!?" Eunmi whisper-shouted into Hyeri's ear. Seriously.. What is wrong with her? Like the moment she heard Luhan's name she actually became a Ghost! Eunmi thought.

"Huh? What?! O-oh.. U-umm.. Sorry, I was thinking.. What did you say?" Hyeri stammered as she said her words. She couldn't bring herself to look Luhan in the eye, or even look at him at all.

"Ohh I was say..."

"Luhan!" A cold but caring voice shouted. Luhan turned around and saw that it was Jimin. He smiled and waved, his best friend was here.

"Hey.. Jimin!!" Luhan grinned as he said Jimin's name.

"Guys! This is my friend Park Jimin, he is the other transfer student!!" Luhan grinned again as he said Jimin's name. Jimin casted him a cold glance but he shrugged it off.

'Jimin... It couldn't be the Jimin.. It couldn't be the... No way .. Im thinking to much.. Way to much..'Eunmi thought

"H-hi Jimin. I'm Park Hyeri! And this here is my friend..." Before Hyeri could finish, Jimin cut her off.

"Son Eunmi. I remember her. I never forget people like her, never." With that, Jimin turned and walked away. Luhan casted them a smile and ran after Jimin.

Eunmi could feel the tears coming to her eyes, but she didn't want to cry in front of Hyeri so she quickly turned around and told Gui that she had something to do. With that she walked away.

Hyeri noticed that the moment the Suho, or Joo Myeon  or whatever dude came Eunmi started acting weird. Then she suddenly thought that this year, was going to be a REALLY long year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------