This Is It

I Need A Girl

Tнї$ Ї$ Їт

Jimin sighed. He would be leaving to the US today. Even though he didn't want to go, he had to. His  parents had begged him. He knew that him going had made them so happy.

"But Jimin.. Why don't you just take Hyeri with you?" Eunmi said. He sighed. He had thought about this to. But he didn't want to take her away from her studies.

"Because.. She needs to study." He said with no emotions in his voice. Eunmi sighed. She really wanted to tell Hyeri. The moment she realized how harsh she had to be to Hyeri.. She didn't like it. Even though she despised Hyeri, Hyeri was once her friend.

"Jimin.. I don't get why you can't just tell her.. She's going to find out anyways." Eunmi said.

"She won't find out if no one tells." He said. Eunmi was getting really irritated with his act. She knew how hurt he was feeling. She didn't know why he just tell her. It would make people worry less.

"Jimin.. I.."

"Eunmi. Just drop it. I'm going home to pack." He said.

"B-but school hasn't ended!" She yelled. He ignored her and kept walking. He wanted to cherish all the memories he had here before he went to the US.

Eunmi sighed and walked back to class. She sat down in her desk and looked out the window. Someone slammed there hand on the desk and she looked up.

"Son Eunmi! We heard it all!" Sora said angrily. She had? So.. That means she knew that.. Jiminwas leaving?! That means.. They could tell Hyeri and..

"We heard how you bullied Hyeri!" Ji Hyun said slamming her hand on the table. Eunmi sighed. So they DIDN'T know..

"Sure sure.. whatever.." She said. Them not knowing disappointed her even more.

"Sure sure sure what?! Son Eunmi! Take back those words!!" Sora said. She was about to smack Eunmi when someone yelled stop. Everyone turned towards the door. Jimin? Hadn't he gone home? Eunmi thought.

"Leave her alone." Jimin said coldly.

"Y-you!" Sora said. She walked up to him.

"How could you forget Hyeri!? How?!"

"I don't want to remember people who don't mean anything to me. Especially when they make there friends gang up on others." He said coldly again. Hyeri looked up. Her eyes were red from crying. It pained Jimin so much, but he didn't want to make her wait. He didn't want to make her wait for someone who might not come back for years.

"You..!"

"Sora STOP!" Hyeri screamed. She stood up and walked to Jimin.

"I.. I'm sorry. I.. I.. Apol..Apolog..Apologize on behalf of my friends." Hyeri said wiping away her tears.

Eunmi couldn't stand it. She hated the sight of seeing Hyeri hurt. But what hurt her even more, was that Jiminhad to swallow his pride and act so cold towards Hyeri.

"I don't need your apology. Do you think it's worth anything?" He said coldly. He hurt so much inside. Especially seeing Hyeri cry and apologize to him. Then Eunmi stood up.

"J-iimin.. I-i.. I think we should tell her." Eunmi said quietly. He understood her intentions. She only wanted the best for both of us.

"You tell her yourself then" He said coldly to her. Then he walked away.

"What!? Tell her what?" Ji Hyun said curiously.

"Truth is.. Jimin faked everything." Eunmi said slowly. Everyone turned there attention to her. Faked? Why would he fake everything?

"Psh! Don't lie!" Sora said angrily. A few yeah's followed.

"I'm not! He told me that he had to go to the US for a year.. And he didn't know when he would return. He didn't want Hyeri to wait for him.. I.. I'm sorry Hyeri.." Eunmi said crying. Hyeri turned around and walked towards Eunmi.

"It's okay." She said. They both smiled and hugged each other. Then Hyeri pulled away.

"You.. You said he was leaving.. When is he leaving?" Hyeri said wiping away her tears. Relief washed over her as she figured out that Jiminhadn't forgotten her. She felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

"Today after school." Eunmi said. Hyeri perked up. After school!? She had to meet him one last time. She pushed everyone away and ran out the door.

"Hyeri!!" Everyone shouted.

------------------------------------