Accident Part Two - Forgetting You

I Need A Girl

A̸c̵c̷i̵d̵e̴n̶t̴ ̸P̷a̴r̴t̶ ̸T̴w̴o̸-̵ ̷F̵o̸r̷g̴e̴t̵t̸i̵n̵g̴ ̵Y̵o̷u̸

Eunmi could hear Jimincomforting Hyeri. Something in her heart broke. Maybe it was the tie between her and Hyeri, or her jealousy. But she could tell that Luhan was not feeling good either. So she took his hand.

"Remember?" She said quietly. He nodded. Eunmi and Luhan had decided to come visit Jimin, and on the way stopped to buy flowers for Hyeri and Jimin.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" Hyeri shouted. And in walked Eunmi and Luhan hand in hand. Then Eunmi tried her best to force a smile.

"Hey Jimin! Hyeri! How are you two?" Eunmi asked smiling at Hyeri. Then she handed the flowers to Jimin. Jimin looked at it hesitantly then took them. Then Luhan handed Hyeri flowers.

"Why are you giving me flowers?" Hyeri asked. Luhan smiled.

"Because. It's so you can be happier. And that you won't be mad at Jimin." Luhan said in his goofy voice. Everyone laughed. This was how it was supposed to be. How..

"Jimin!?" Eunmi shouted. She ran to him and pushed Hyeri away. Then she quickly pressed the button for the nurses. A few seconds later, and Hyeri and everyone else was ushered out of the room. Jiminwas sent to the ER again..

[Jimin..] Hyeri thought. And she broke into tears.

As much as he wanted.. he didn't. Instead, he walked up to the crying Eunmi and hugged her. Eunmi hugged him back.

Hyeri was surprised that Luhan hadn't come to her. Maybe he had really gotten over her. And this time.. Hyeri cried for Jimin, and because Luhan had moved on. She knew she was being selfish, but Luhan was like a big brother to her. And to see him.. Him moving on.. Really hurt her.

Eunmi was shocked that Luhan had hugged her instead.. Could it be that he liked her? Noo.. It couldn't. He still liked Hyeri. But because of there act he had no choice. Then the doctor came out.

"How is he!?" Hyeri said running up to the doctor. He sighed.

"He was overexcited. Didn't I tell you guys to keep his emotions calm?" The doctor asked. No one answered, then he sighed again.

"He was too overexcited. It's not good to be overexcited, especially after having surgery. And because of this..."

"This what doctor? THIS WHAT!?" Hyeri shouted. Tears streaming down her face.

"Since his surgery was for his brain.. There is a 99.9% chance of memory loss. And.. It's pretty bad. He remembers everything.. Except for the ones that were very important to him." The doctor said. Then he walked away.

"You'll be able to visit him after there finished." The nurse said. And walked away.

Hyeri couldn't believe what she had just heard. Memory LOSS?! This was ALL Hyeri's fault. All Hyeri's fault. Then her knees buckled and she fell.

"Hyeri!!" Eunmi shouted and kneeled down to hug her. Both of them cried. After Jimin's parents arrived they were allowed to see Jimin. Jiminwas up. He wasn't sleeping. But instead, talking to the nurse. They were both laughing.

"Jimin!!" Hyeri shouted and ran to him. Then she hugged him.

"Jimin!! Do you still..." Before Hyeri could finish Jiminpushed her away.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked. Hyeri couldn't believe what she was hearing. Jimin had forgotten her.. the tears slowly glided on her cheek.

"Hey.. Don't cry.. Eunmi, Luhan, mom, dad.. Whose this?" Jimin asked cheerfully.

Eunmi was not used to his cheerfullness. Jiminhad really changed.. He really did. Maybe Eunmi could take advantage of this situation.

"Jimin! Are you okay!? I was so worried! You didn't come pick me up for our date!" Eunmi said then she ran to him, pushed Hyeri away and hugged him. Jiminhugged her back.

Luhan could see the hurtness in Hyeri's voice.

"Date?" He said.

"Yeah.. But its okay. I don't blame you." Eunmi said. Hyeri couldn't force the words out of . Inside she was screaming at Eunmi, yelling at her. But she couldn't get the words out. Mrs. Park laughed and hugged Jimin.

"Eunmi! You should've told me that you two were going out!" Mrs. Park said. and everyone laughed. Everyone except Hyeri. She couldn't take there fakeness anymore. She ran out of the room, wiping the tears off of her face. She ran to all the way to the entrance. Then she stopped. Jiminreally had forgotten her. Everything had happened SO fast. Why had her happiness gone again? Why? Why!? She thought.

From somewhere far away, time could see the suffering. Time could see the gaining, and time could see the lying. And you know what time hates the most? LIARS. So guess what? Time is going to fix everything for the suffering. Time is going to make the gaining regret and the suffering happy. Time, is going to be the helper this time.

----------------------------------