Dinner

I Need A Girl

----------- ↁᓮﬡﬡᗴᖇ -----------

It was getting late, and Hyeri had to go. She didn't want her parents to worry. As she and Jimin were walking down the stairs his mom popped out.

"Hyeri! Do you want to have dinner with us? Then I can send you home? It's REALLY dangerous for a young girl to walk by themselves." Mrs. Park said cheerfully.

"I-i..."

"Please??" Mrs. Park said. Hyeri sighed. She didn't want Mrs. Park to be upset. Plus, she wanted to spend a little more time with Jimin. She nodded her head and Mrs. Park jumped up in glee. Just then the door opened. Everyone turned there heads.

"Dad.." Jimin said.

"Hi, mom.. Eh.. Whose this?" Jimin's dad said. He walked over to me.

"O-oh.. I-im.."

"I'm tutoring her dad" Jimin said again. Mr. Park smiled.

"So this is the girl that you made a big fuss about?" Mr. Park said. Hyeri blushed and Jimin turned away. Both Mr. and Mrs. Park startd laughing. Then they gestured us to the dinner table.

"So what took you so long to come home?" Jimin said.

"We were in a meeting about promoting the business. Were probably going to go international." Mr. Park said beaming.

"I-international?" I said. I didn't know what he meant.

"In other words, we are going to expand our business into other countries. Our business is doing really good right now and this oppurtunity doesn't come easily." Mr. Park replied. I nodded my head.

International? My dad wants to expand international? Will I have to leave Hyeri here?

"And, we would like Jimin to go with us." Mrs. Park said. Hyeri turned towards Jimin. Jimin smiled and took her hand under the table. Hyeri was shocked, but she didn't want Jimin to go either.

"I don't want to work in the business." Jimin said. Both Mr.and Mrs. Park sighed. They nodded there head and gestured for us to continue eating. After dinner Mrs. Park took Hyeri home.

----In the Car---
"So.. Hyeri, how long have you and my son been dating?" Mrs. Park asked. Hyeri looked shocked.

"D-dating?" Hyeri replied. Mrs. Park nodded.

"W-were not dating.." Hyeri said. Blushing now. Mrs. Park laughed.

"Don't lie. Even if you guys are not dating, you guys have DEEP feelings for eachother. Just like at dinner, I haven't seemed him smile like that since.." Mrs. Park didn't finish her sentence.

"Since??" Hyeri asked. Curisoty filled her voice.

"Since his younger brother died." Mrs. Park said. Tears forming at her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Hyeri said.

"It's okay, all I want is for you to take good care of him. If he doesn't listen to us he'll listen to you." Mrs. Park said. Then the whole ride home was silent. Mrs. Park dropped Hyeri off and Hyeri thanked her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------