Bring it On - Final

I Need A Girl

Бґїиg їт Оп - Fїпal

"Park Hyeri!!" Eunmi said angrily. She stomped towards Hyeri.

Hyeri stopped and turned around. Eunmi was coming towards her. Why was she so mad?

"What's wrong? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" Hyeri said.

"Y-you.. Why did you give him the necklace? I thought you liked to play fair! What happened to playing fair?! Who knew.. Who knew that you would give him the necklace? Let me tell you something. He knows EVERYTHING! And.. He doesn't want you." Eunmi shouted.

"I-i.." What was she talking about? And.. Did he really know everything? Did he really not want her anymore?

"Eunmi!" Jimin said. Eunmi turned around. Had Jimin followed her? Had he just heard what she said. She had to cover it up somehow..

"How could you do this to me! I thought you were my best friend! Why would you give away the necklace that meant so much to me!" Eunmi said, crying.

Jimin ran up to Eunmi and hugged her.

"Eunmi.. Why are you crying? What's wrong?" Jimin said soothingly.

The scene hurt Hyeri so much. Jimin.. Did he really know? Did he.. Did he really not want her anymore.

Jimin pulled away from the hug and turned towards Hyeri.

"Did you give this away?" He said holding up the necklace that had A&G on it.

"H-how.. How did you get that?" Hyeri said, searching through her purse frantically. Jimin didn't answer her. Instead, he just threw it at her.

"Take it back. And don't bother Eunmi anymore." He said coldly. Then he put his arms around Eunmi and they both walked away. Hyeri's knees buckled and she fell to the ground. The tears were streaming. She didn't want to cry but she couldn't hold them in. Jimin..Had he really given up?

Ji Hyunand Sora were discussing the plans when they saw Hyeri crying. They both ran to her.

"Hyeri! What's wrong!?" Sora said.

"Who made you cry!?" Ji Hyun said. Hyeri wiped her tears. No matter what.. No matter how big the obstacle.. If he really loved her.. If he really did.. If there love was really strong.. Then they would not lose because of this.. But.. It must not be strong enough to overcome this obstacle.

"Guys.. Don't do the plan.. I.. I'm giving up. I'm backing out." Hyeri said sniffling.

"WHAT?!" Eunmi and Sora shouted at the same time.

"I know.. I know you guys worked so hard.. But.. If he had gotten this necklace.. Wouldn't he had remembered already? Wouldn't he remember who I was?" She said holding up the necklace. Sora and Ji Hyun glanced at each other. They both nodded. They helped Hyeri up and walked towards the cafeteria.

Even though Hyeri was giving up, were not. Sora and Ji Hyunthought. They looked at eachother and nodded. Plan B.

Jimin felt bad for hurting Hyeri. Only a few weeks and he was already leaving her. But he couldn't find another way to do it. He couldn't find another way to break it off with her. He didn't want her to wait for him.. He didn't know how long he would be gone.

"Eunmi.. Thank you." Jimin said.

"Jimin.. Do you really think it'll work??" Eunmi said. Jimin had told her that his parents business wasn't very stable, and they needed him to support them. He had to travel abroad for a year.

He smiled. "Who knows. But knowing Hyeri, she will give up."

"You really love her?" Eunmi said. He nodded.

"I just feel.."

"We could've done it nicer? It would've hurt more. She'd have to wait.. I don't even know if I'll be back after a year.." He said. Eunmi sighed. She didn't agree with Jimin's plans, but she had no say. This was the least she could do. If she couldn't have him.. Then at least she should help him.

"But the one I feel really sorry for.. Is you.. Son Eunmi." Jimin said, facing her.

"M-me?" She said unsuringly.

"I made you a target for the school.. I'm so.."

"Jimin. Its okay, its the least I can do." Eunmi said. It pained her so much that she was doing this for his happiness.. But she had no choice. She'd rather he be happy.

-------------------------------------