Surprise!! Part One

I Need A Girl

------S̴u̸r̵p̴r̴i̵s̵e̸!̷!̷ ̴P̸a̵r̷t̸ ̵O̸n̷e̷-----

Ding! Dong! Everyone sat down as Bomi took roll.

"Son Eunmi?"

"Here!" Eunmisaid in a cheery voice.

"Xi Luhan?"

"Here" Luhan said in a dull voice.

"Park Jimin ?" No reply.

"Park Jimin ?" Still no reply.

"O-oh kay. Does anyone know where he is?" Bomi asked the class.

"Why don't you ask Hyeri?" A student said.

"Yeah. Ask her. She has a really CLOSE relationship with Jimin".

"Okay. Ms. Park. Do you know where he is?" Bomi asked Hyeri. Hyeri just shook her head. Truth was, ever since there kiss, she hadn't seen Jimin anywhere. Even though it was only last night, it was still weird.

"Okay. Well.. Anyways.. Lets continue." Bomi said. And she continued with roll.

Throughout the whole day Hyeri hadn't seen Jimin. She was beginning to get worried. She was beginning to get worried, so during free time she called him, sent him a whole bunch of texts and even called his parents. But no one answered.

Hyeri looked really lost. But that was because Jimin had told us not to tell her where he went. He was busy preparing for her birthday. Sometimes Eunmiwondered if Hyeri even remembered it was her birthday. But being the good friend Eunmiwas, she kept the surprise a secret. She also bought Hyeri new clothes to go to the party.

Sora was walking when she saw Hyeri frantically texting on her phone. She smiled. She must be TRAUMATIZED that Jimin isn't here.

"Hyeri!" She shouted. Hyeri waved to her.

"Calling Jimin?" She asked.

"Yes.. I'm worried something bad might have happened to him." Hyeri said. Sora shook her head and laughed. Jimin had wanted to plan a surprise party for Hyeri. Because today was her birthday. Sora thought that Hyeri would remember that it was Hyeri's birthday.. But apparently Jimin being gone was to much for her. She laughed again and walked away.

[What's wrong with her??] Hyeri thought.

---End of the Day---
"Hyeri!! Let's go to the bathroom!" Eunmi shouted. Hyeri turned around.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I bought you a dress.. And you need to change into it!" Eunmisaid in a commanding voice. Hyeri knew she couldn't fight with Eunmiso she nodded her head. When they entered the bathroom many girls were putting on make-up and getting ready.

"What's going on?" Hyeri asked puzzled. Eunmi didn't answer.

"EVERYONE!! 5 minutes and you have to get out and go to the GYM!!!" Eunmi shouted. Everyone nodded there head and went back to what they were doing. Eunmipulled out a dress. It was red on the top and silky white to the bottom. Hyeri put it on and Eunmidid her hair and make-up. When they were done Hyeri didn't look like herself anymore. She looked.. Prettier.

Eunmi had not realized that Hyeri could look this pretty. And she suddenly realized what Jimin and Luhan saw in her. Because when she wanted.. Hyeri could be even PRETTIER than her.

----------------------------------