Bring it On- Part Two

I Need A Girl

Бяїпg їт Оп- Paят Tшо

Hyeri bravely walked. She kept on walking and fighting back her tears. Why? Because everyone was behind her. Every one was expecting her to cry. So why should she cry? Why WOULD she cry? She wouldn't let people cry. Because she was not a kid anymore. She courageously walked into the classroom and sat down. Everyone surrounded her.

"Hyeri! Your so strong!!" Someone said.

"Yeah!"

"Hyeri we support you! So if you cry, then we will make
the person who made you cry hurt!" Ji Hyun shouted. Everyone nodded.

DING!! DONG!!

"Everyone SIT DOWN!" Bomi shouted. She was cranky. She couldn't believe that her own students were going to bully a beautiful girl!

"Instead of learning today.. I want to talk about the problems in our class" Bomi said sternly. Everyone looked at eachother.

"I want to know why you guys want to bully Ms.Park." Bomi said. Everyone turned to look at her. She was crying. Her eyeliner was smeared and she was behind Bomi.

"Well?!" Bomi said impatiently? Nobody answered. Then Hyeri stood up.

"Bomi. What do you mean? Everyone loves Eunmi, why would we bully her?" Hyeri said calmly and bravely. Everyone nodded.

"Oh. Really Ms. Son? Then why did she tell me that you were the mastermind?" Bomi said sternly again. Everyone turned to look at Eunmi behind Bomi. She was smirked and continued crying.

So.. She was using this method? Okay. Then Hyeri would have to outsmart her. Hyeri knew long ago that she shouldn't have failed that test. Bomi knew to. But they didn't want to hurt Eunmi's feelings, so they had just said that it was Hyeri's. And being how Hyeri felt bad for Eunmi, she switched there papers.

"Bomi.. It's just because me and Eunmi haven't been on good terms." Hyeri said, tears falling. Melodies expression softened. Before Bomi could say something Ji Hyun stood up.

"Yeah! Eunmi had stole Hyeri's boyfriend.. But Hyeri was nice enough to forgive her." Ji Hyun said. Bomi turned around to look at Eunmi.

"Ms.Park.. Is this true?" Bomi said in a kind voice. Eunmi looked up. She didn't know what to say. She hadn't really expected Bomi to take on the problem in front of the whole class. She glanced at Ji Hyun. Ji Hyun was smirking at her. What was that supposed to mean?

"Ms.Park?" Bomi said this time impatiently. Eunmi shook her head. Bomi sighed. Many students stood up. Bomi turned back to the class.

"What are you guys doing?"

"She's lying!"

"Ms. Yin! You have to believe us!"

"Yeah! Would you believe your whole class or her?!"

"She's a boyfriend snatcher Ms. Bomi!"

"Please! Believe Hyeri!"

Bomi didn't know what to say. This was such a rare sight. Everyone was working together to protect Hyeri. Maybe Eunmi really was lying.

"Okay. I believe you guys. I'll drop this matter. Ms.Park please take a seat." Bomi said. Everyone shouted Yay's and started clapping. Bomi laughed and opened her book.

Eunmi stared in disbelief as Sora and Ji Hyun smiled at her. She slowly walked to her desk, but Sora had stuck out her foot and tripped Eunmi. Everyone tried to hold there laughs. Eunmi was embarrased. She quickly got up and sat down.

"Karma's a " Ji Hyun whispered to her as Ji Hyun walked to the front.

Hyeri didn't know whether to feel good or bad about hurting Eunmi.

BRRINNGGG!!! The bell rang. Everyone stared packing there stuff.

"Hyeri! Lets go get lunch together!" Somebody shouted. Yeah, everyone yelled in unison. Hyeri nodded and smiled at them.

"Sora.." Hyeri said as they walked out of the classroom.

"I feel bad.. Feel bad for hurting Eunmi.." Hyeri said. Sora stopped.

"Hyeri Son! How could you feel bad!? She STOLE Aaron from you!" Sora said angrily. Then she stormed away. Sora was right. Eunmi HAD stole away Aaron. She had to have more confidence in herself. She could win this.

--------------------------------------