I'm Back

I Need A Girl

Ї'м вacк

*1 Year Later*
"Hey! Did you guys hear Jimin's back!" A student said loudly as she passed Hyeri. Hyeri looked up from her book. Jimin's back? Ever since Jimin left, Hyeri had felt even weirder. Luhan and Eunmi had decided to get together. They were SO lovey dovey that Hyeri couldn't stand being around them. She shook the thoughts out of her head and sighed.

"Hyeri!!" Eunmi said.

"What?" Hyeri answered annoyingly.

"Guess whose back?" Eunmi said excitedly. Hyeri perked her attention towards Eunmi. Did Jimin really come back?

"Who?!" Hyeri asked curiously.

"I said GUESS!" Eunmi said impatiently. Hyeri sat back and pouted. Just then a pair of hands covered her eyes. They were smooth and cold. It HAD to be Luhan. He and Eunmi ALWAYS messed around with her.

"Luhan! Stop it!" Hyeri said angrily.

"Stop what?" Luhan said.

"What do you mean stop WHAT? Get your hands off of my eyes!"

"That's not me. My hands are here see." Luhan said grabbing Hyeri's hands. Wait.. If thats not Luhan's hands then who..

"A-..A-Jimin?" Hyeri said, her voice cracking. The hands slowly pulled back and she turned around. Surely enough there standing behind her was Jimin. Hyeri jumped out of her seat and hugged Jimin. Everyone started clapping and Hyeri could feel the tears coming to her eyes.

"Silly, why would you think I was Luhan?" Jimin said angrily. Hyeri pulled back and pouted at him.

"Who told you to cover my eyes! Stupid kid.." Hyeri muttered. Jimin scoffed.

"Stupid kid?! And to think I was going to give you a gift!" He said angrily. Hyeri looked up.

"Really?" She said. He laughed.

"Of course! How could I not bring back a gift for my little ghost?" He laughed pulling out a small box. Hyeri opened it. Inside was a bracelet that had to locks on it. She opened one and it was a picture of her. She opened the other one and it was a picture of Jimin. The tears stung her eyes and she hugged Jimin again.

"Why are you crying? Do you not like it?" He said worriedly. Hyeri laughed and pulled away.

"Of course I like it stupid! Why wouldn't I?" She said smacking his arm playfully. Everyone laughed and they hugged again.

"I missed you so much Hyeri" Jimin said, all the happiness draining away, and sadness coming in.

"I missed you to." Hyeri said.

"I missed you so much.. Sometimes I would feel your arms around me." She said crying. Jimin smiled.

"Its called 'love sick'" He said jokingly. Hyeri hit him in the back and he laughed. Since it was free period they decided to leave the school and walk to there favorite park. The park that held so many memories. Sad and happy.

"So many memories are here." Hyeri said quietly. Jimin nodded. They both sat down on a bench.

"How have you been?" Jimin asked Hyeri.

"Miserable.." Hyeri said leaning her head on his shoulder.

"You?" She asked.

"Tortured.." He replied. Hyeri smiled.

"You deserved it." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because. You were leaving me. Soo.. I asked your dad to give you lots and lots of work" She said evily.

Jimin glanced at her.

"Stupid ghost." He said jokingly. Hyeri smiled and closed her eyes. Jimin put his arms around her and leaned his head on her's. So many memories were here.. So many and yet.. There was still so many more to make.

-------------------------------------