Trouble, Trouble,Trouble

I Need A Girl

------☂ᖇᗝ⋒ᕊᒪᙓ,♈ᖇᗢ⋒ᕊᒪᙓ,☂ᖇᗢᘮᖲᒪᗴ------

Hyeri and Jimin silently walked to his house. No one said a word. The silence was killing Hyeri. She was starting to regret asking Jimin to tutor her. He never talks at all. Then he stopped. I looked up and saw that his house was beautiful. It wasn't big or small. It was PERFECT.

"Wahh! This is your house!? It's.. It's so beautiful!" Hyeri exclaimed. Jimin smiled and shook his head.

"No. That's my house." Then he pointed to a box. Hyeri looked stunned. He.. He lived in .. a box?! She felt really bad for Jimin and really embarrased to. All of a sudden Jimin started laughing. Hyeri shot him a quizzical look.

"I was just joking. That's not my house. The one up there that you were looking at is." Jimin said. He was laughing. LAUGHING! Ahh.. His smile was so cute! It was like.. WAIT! I should be mad at HIM! He tricked me!Hyeri thought. But when she looked at Jimin again his eyes were sparkling and he looked really happy. So she decided not to ruin this precious moment, but instead save it for herself.

"Come'on lets go" Jimin said. Hyeri followed him to his house. As expected the inside was even prettier. It was so clean and everything look new. The only thing was.. There was no one else in the house.

"Where's everyone?" Hyeri said. Jimin just kept walking. Completley ignoring her. They walked up some stairs and walked into his room. Jimin's room was so clean that Hyeri felt that she being in it would ruin the cleanliness of it.

Jimin looked at Hyeri. She seemed surprise. Oh well. All he's glad for is that his mom isn't home. He had told her that he was bringing friends over and that she had to get out of the house. This was how it always was. His mom and dad were business people, but sometimes business would become tough and they'd go drinking. They'd usually get into a fight about business and stuff. He was never really interested.

He snapped back to reality and took out his stuff. He gestured Hyeri to do the same thing. They worked on there homework for a few hours. After a while Hyeri started to get hungry. Her stomach was growling and before she could do anything about it Jimin was standing up already.

"Where are you going?" Hyeri asked.

"Aren't you hungry? I'm going to get us a snack. I think we should take a break." Jimin said. Then he opened the door and walked away. Hyeri smiled. He cared!!

It's been a while now.. Jimin hasn't came back yet. Well.. It's only been 10 minutes but how long does it take to make snack!? Hyeri thought. Oh no! What if he hurt himself!? What if he was rolling on the floor dying! Hyeri quickly shook these thoughts out of her head. She stood up and went downstairs. From the stairs she could hear voices and yelling.

"Ma! Please stop drinking! I have a friend over!" Jimin shouted.

"YaLun! (Jimin's name) How many times do I have to tell you DO NOT BOTHER YOUR MA WHEN SHE'S DRUNK!" The lady shouted back. Guessing that was Jimin's mom.

"How long are you going to keep drinking!? Haven't you realised that you drinking is not solving anything!? Have you even thought of working with people to FIX your problems!!" Jimin shouted with anger in his voice. Hyeri had never seen him this mad.

"Why do I have such an UNFILIAL SON! Who do you think you are to TELL ME WHAT TO DO HUH!? I AM YOUR MOTHER Jimin! I MAKE THE RULES!! DON'T THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR DAD IS ON A BUSINESS TRIP THAT I WON'T TELL HIM HOW SUCH A BAD SON YOU ARE!!" Mrs. Park shouted back. This time Jimin didn't say anything but his facial expression did. He was hurt. Hyeri couldn't stand by and let Jimin get hurt. So she ran up to Jimin and said to his mom:

"Mrs. Park! Please don't yell at Jimin. He's really a good person!" Hyeri protested. She didn't want to see Jimin hurt.

"Haha! Who do you think you ARE!? Do you think you know my son that well!? HUH!?"

"I-i.." Hyeri was lost at words.

"Heh. You don't HUH!? Just like I guessed! Don't get to close to my SON! He's no good! Just a useless SON! Who can't do anything RIGHT!!" Jimin's mom shouted.

"But.. Mrs. Park you should give Jimin a chance to prove himself! And don't you think you should stop drinking and solve your problems!?" Hyeri protested again. She was not giving up without a fight.

Jimin had never experienced something like this before. This was the first time somebody had stood up for him, first time somebody had fought SO hard for him. He was happy that Hyeri was here today.

"Y-YOU!" Then Mrs. Park slapped Hyeri across the face.

"Ha! Who do you think you are?! Telling me what to do! You!..."

"MA! STOP IT!" Jimin shouted at her. Mrs. Park suddenly grew quiet. Jimin grabbed Hyeri's wrist and pulled her away. He kept on walking, right on out the door and they just kept walking. Walking and walking till they got to a park. Then they sat down.

"Hyeri.. I'm sorry are you okay?" Jimin said. His voice was full of hurt and concern. Hyeri nodded.

"I'm sorry Jimin" Hyeri said. Jimin looked at her.

"For what?" Jimin said. He really didn't know what she meant.

"For.." Just then Hyeri's stomach started to growl. They both looked at eachother and started laughing.

"Come'on I'll treat." Jimin said. And together they walked to a nearby restraunt. Not knowing, that there were two people following them. Two people whose heart was breaking. TWO people, who were going to break them apart before things get out of hand. TWO people who were going to take back there loved ones. And TWO people, who are going to lie for themselves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------