Phase 1: Jealousy

I Need A Girl

----ᖘᖺᗩᔕᙓ 1: ᒎᙓᗩᒪᗝ⋒ᔕᎩ----

--At School--

"Hyeri! Where were you last night?! I went to your house and you weren't there. I was so worried!" Eunmi said. Hyeri smiled and gave Eunmi a hug.

"I was just to tired so I probably didn't hear you knocking on the door" Hyeri said. She didn't want to lie to Eunmi, but she didn't want to get Eunmi mad if she said that she had spent the night with Jimin. Comforting him.

"Hey! Eunmi! Are we still on for the date tonight?" A familiar voice asked. I looked behind Eunmi and noticed it was Luhan.. Luhan! He and Eunmi are DATING?! Hyeri thought. She felt a pang of jealousy. Why didn't Eunmi tell her? Hyeri thought.

"Ohh! Come'on Luhan! How many times do I have to tell you stop calling it a date!" Eunmi said. She playfully smacked Luhan's arm. She stole a glance at Hyeri. Phase one has started Hyeri. I will use all my strength to make Jimin mines. I'm sorry, but its for the best. Plus.. You already have Luhan. He's enough for you. Eunmi thought.

"Jimin! Hey! Where you been?" Luhan said.

"Hey Hyeri." Jimin said. Everyone was shocked. No one had expected Jimin to completely ignore Jimin, and talk to Hyeri. Hyeri was also surprised. But not as surprised as Luhan.

Jimin I'm sorry. I have to do it. I have to. I have to take Hyeri back. Plus, she doesn't need you. Eunmi does. Eunmi is the one that is hurting. I'm sorry bro, but I'm taking Hyeri back. Luhan thought. He glanced at Eunmi and signaled her that he wanted to talk to her. Together they walked away.

"Eunmi.. When do we initiate the plan?" Luhan asked. He was eager and ready for it.

"A few minutes before lunch ends. Do you still remember the plan?" Eunmi asked. Luhan remembered. They had made a plan since yesterday when they had saw Jimin and Hyeri holding hands, walking to a restraunt. None of them knew that Hyeri and Jimin's relationship had already progessed so far. Eunmi nodded her head and they walked back to the cafeteria. Phase one has been initiated.

"Hey, Jimin, I need to talk to you." Luhan said. He tried to be as upbeat as he could. But inside, he was scared, he was scared that if the plan failed, Hyeri would hate him even more.

"I don't want to." Jimin said coldly. He didn't know why he didn't want to either, he just felt that Luhan was being weird.

"Come'on don't be like that! It's really quick! Plus the teacher wants to talk to you!" Luhan said. This time he sounded like his regular self. Jimin sighed and stood up. He looked at Hyeri and said:

"I'll be back." Then turned around to follow Luhan. Hyeri looked at Eunmi. Eunmi looked like she really didn't care, in fact.. she looked kinda happy he went. A few minutes later Eunmi told me she had to go use the restroom. I nodded, and she walked away. A few minutes later Luhan came back. But Jimin was no where in sight.

"Where's Jimin?" Hyeri asked.

Luhan could hear her voice was fully of concern. And his heart was hurting.

"Oh. He's probably still talking to the teacher. He said he'll be back soon.. Ehh.. Where's Eunmi?" Luhan asked.

"Bathroom.. But it doesn't take this long.. Oh no! Do you think something bad could've happened?!" Hyeri asked. Luhan shook his head.

"We have to go look for her!" Hyeri stood up and grabbed Luhan's wrist and ran to look for Eunmi.

--Meanwhile with Jimin and Eunmi--
*This was BEFORE Luhan went back to Hyeri*

"Why'd you bring me here?" Jimin asked. He was annoyed that Luhan was bringing him to a place where no teacher was.

"Someone wanted to talk with you." Luhan said. He pointed behind Jimin and Jimin looked back. Eunmi. Jimin was about to walk away when Luhan grabbed his wrist.

"Bro. Give her a chance. She has something to tell you." Then Luhan let go of Jimin's wrist and walked away. Eunmi walked up to Jimin and hugged him from behind.

"Jimin.." Eunmi whispered. She pulled away from the hug and turned him to face her.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked coldly. Each word he said felt like her heart was breaking. But she held in the tears and smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that I miss you." Eunmi said. Then she did the unbelievable. She kissed Jimin.

Jimin was to shocked to stop Eunmi. She had caught him off guard.

---With Hyeri and Luhan---

"Hyeri! Maybe we should look in the library!" Luhan said.

"Why!? Why would she be in the library!?" Hyerii asked.

"Maybe she went to go find Jimin." Luhan said again. This time trying to soothe her. She nodded and they both ran to the library. By the time they got there the only scene they saw was Eunmi and Jimin kissing.

Hyeri couldn't believe her eyes. Eunmi was kissing Jimin. And.. and he wasn't pulling her AWAY! Ugh! What was she thinking! Of course he wouldn't pull her away! He probably still loved her!! But.. Wait.. Why was she thinking like this.. Could it be that she liked Jimin? Hyeri thought. She could feel the tears running down her cheeks. Then, someone pulled her into a hug and she couldn't resist. She knew it was Luhan. She wrapped her arms around him and started crying.

Then Jimin broke away from the kiss.

"Sorry." Eunmi said. And started crying. Jimin really didn't want to see her cry. Maybe because deep down he still loved her. Then he saw the scene behind them. Luhan was huggin Hyeri. And it seemed like Hyeri was crying. Just as he was about to go to them Eunmi stopped him.

"Jimin.. Please don't leave me here. Please!" Eunmi pleaded. She was crying uncontrollably. This time Jimin pulled her into a hug. She was surprised at first, but then she was happy.

Jimin didn't want to see Eunmi hurt. He didn't want to leave her here crying, because he still loved her, he could've just gone... But Hyeri already had somebody. She was already content with somebody. Then.. Jimin felt a pang of jealousy.

Right then and there, Eunmi and Luhan's plan had succeded. Right then and there, both of them were content, but no one had realised that time had already caught up with them and, it was about to use its magic, to put things in place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------