I'll Lie for You

I Need A Girl

-----ᓮ'ᒪᒪ ᒪᓰᗴ ℱᗝᖇ Ꭹᗢᘮ-----

Hyeri walked down the hall with Eunmi. She still couldn't get the picture out of her mind, Eunmi was kissing Jimin. She had remembered that Jimin said he will always be there when she cried. But why wasn't he there yesterday? She shook those thoughts out of her head. She was going crazy.
Then she saw some kids pointing at Eunmi and whispering. Then they ran away. What's going on? I thought. I sighed and shrugged it off, must be something minor, no biggie. But Hyeri.. Was wrong. When she got into the classroom the talking stopped and everyone ran to there seats. Okay.. This is really weird.. Hyeri thought. DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

"Okay guys! Lets start class. Turn your books to page 80." The teacher said. It was 5 minutes into class when someone passed Hyeri a note. She took it and looked at it. It was a picture of Jimin and Eunmi kissing.

"Hey! Did you guys know that Eunmi forced herself on Jimin?" One comment said.

Another said: "Oh my gosh! She's such a !"

"Guess she's not as innocent as we think!!" Another one said.

"Gosh! I looked up to her." Another one said.

"Maybe she didn't force herself on him! Maybe he did?" One said.

"How could you guys be so stupid! Does it look like he wants to kiss her" One said in reply.

Hyeri just read the comments in disbelief. How could they say this? Especially about Eunmi!! Hyeri was angry. But deep down, she was sorta glad Jimin didn't want that kiss. But nevertheless she wasn't going to pass this to Eunmi with out whiting out the bad ones. But before she could even get her white out Eunmi had turned around and grabbed the paper.

"Hey! Give that back!" Hyeri whispered to Eunmi.

"No! I want to read it!" Eunmi said. Then she turned around.
Less than 2 minutes had passed and she turned to look at me.

"W-who w-wrote t-this?" Eunmi said. Her voice was quivering and she was near tears. She was dissapointed that people would think that she was this type of person. Hyeri had no answer, all she did was look down.

"Miss Son . Can you please answer the question?" The teacher said impatiently. Eunmi stood up. But instead of answering the question she held the paper up.

"Who wrote this." She said, clenching her teeth.

"Wrote what? Miss Son." The teacher said. She walked up to Eunmi and grabbed the paper out of Eunmi's voice. Everyone looked scared the moment the teacher stopped reading it.

"WHO WROTE THIS!?" The teacher shouted. No one answered. Suddenly, half the class stood up.

Then a voice from the students said "Who cares if we wrote it? She was our role model! But no one expected her to do that! To push herself to guys!"

"Yeah!" The class shouted. The teacher was in shock, she didn't know what to say. What had gotten into her students.

Eunmi felt the tears at her eyes. She couldn't believe that the students were think that.. That.. But wasn't that what she had done yesterday? Forced herself onto Jimin? She shook her head. No, she was right and they were wrong..
Then Jimin stood up.

"It wasn't Eunmi's fault. We both agreed to the kiss." Jimin said coldly. The whole classed looked at him in shock. He had to lie. He couldn't let Eunmi get hurt, even though he doesn't love her like that anymore, she's still important to him. He stole a glance at Hyeri and could see that hurt was written all over her expression.

"If it's true then does that mean that you guys are dating?!" A student shouted. Jimin knew that there was no getting out of this. So he nodded his head, then he took Eunmi's wrist and dragged her out of the room.

The tears were falling. She was so mad and upset that Jimin was going out with Eunmi. She knew that.. that she didn't have a chance with Jimin. But she still wished. Now it would be so weird to have him tutor her.. Maybe she should just back off.

From afar Luhan saw Hyeri crying. He wanted to get up and go comfort her, he wanted to run out and punch Jimin for making her cry. But he stayed back. He knew she wanted to be alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------