Plan B: Part One-Dating

I Need A Girl

--ᖘᒪᗩﬡ ᗷ: ᑭᗩᖇ♈ 〇ﬡᗴ-ᗪᗩ☂ᓰﬡᘐ--

"Are you ready?" Eunmi asked.

"It doesn't seem right Eunmi.." Luhan said unsurely.

"Luhan! If you back out now you'll never get Hyeri. Plus, what makes you think she'll come back to you after what do you did?" Eunmi whispered harshly.

"What makes you think Jimin will come back to you??" Luhan whispered back. Eunmi stayed silent. After yesterday's scene Eunmi and Luhan decided to initiate Plan B.

Arm in arm Luhan and Eunmi walked down the hallway.

"Wahh!! A matchmade in heaven!" Somebody said

"Oh my gosh!! They're so cute!"

"They fit eachother!!"

Eunmi smirked. Plan B was working out perfectly.

"Eunmi!!" Hyeri shouted. Eunmi smiled. Perfect.

"Hyeri!!" Eunmi shouted back. Hyeri ran up to Eunmi. But when she looked at who was standing next to Eunmi. She realized it was Luhan.

"Luhan..?" Hyeri said.

Eunmi smiled "Ironic huh? He asked me out yesterday!!" Eunmi squealed. She turned to look at Jimin to see his reaction. All he did was smirk. Why was he smirking? Then he put his arm around Hyeri. This shocked Hyeri and everyone else.

"Funny. I also asked Hyeri out yestersday. She said yes." Jimin said smirking. Even though he never asked her out. He just wanted to see Luhan and Eunmi's expression. It turned out to be really funny. Both there jaws dropped at the same time.. Match made in heaven people said. Maybe..

"W-what.." Hyeri stuttered. She didn't remember Jimin asking her out.

"O-oohh.. Heh.. Bro I'm happy for you!" Luhan tried to say brightly. It failed. Jimin laughed, which drew even more attention to him.

"Luhan. Why are you getting so worked up? I was just kidding." Jimin said in between laughs. He removed his arm from Hyeri's shoulder.

Luhan sighed a sigh of relief. "Not funny Jimin".

"Were not dating. In fact, were engaged." Jimin said seriously.

"E-engaged?!" Eunmi shouted. Jimin smirked.

"Just kidding." He said.

"Yah!! That's SO not funny Jimin." Luhan said. Laughing.

"Agreed!! I think you need to have someone teach you how to joke around." Hyeri said sternly. Jimin looked at her.

"W-what?" Hyeri stammered. Jimin was looking at her with a very scary look.

"Maybe you can teach me." He said. Hyeri was shocked. But so was Eunmi and Luhan. No one had thought that Jimin would want to joke around. Then somebody grabbed Hyeri's arm and pulled her away.

"Hyeri! This is your chance!!!" A student said. She turned to look who it was. Sora? Ham Sora!?

"Sora!!" Hyeri shouted!! And pulled Sora into a hug.

"When did you get back!!" Hyeri squealed with joy.

"Just a few days ago. I can't believe my parents took me to the U.S. It was SOOO boring." Sora exclaimed.

Eunmi was shocked. Sora had came back!

"But.. Looks like you had your SHARE of fun!!" Sora replied. Hyeri blushed and Sora dragged her back to Jimin.

"Hello, I'm Ham Sora. Hyeri's friend." She extended her hand to Jimin. He looked at it. Then he shook her hand.

"Hello. Park Jimin." Jimin said with no emotion in his voice.

"I take it your.. Hyeri's boyfriend?" Sora said. Hyeri blushed. And Jimin turned away. Then she laughed and suggested that they go to a cafe nearby. So together the five walked.

-------------------------------------