Exams and Jealousy

I Need A Girl

---ᕮჯᗩᗰᔕ ᗩﬡᖙ ᒎᙓᗩᒪᗢᘮᔕ૪----

Hyeri had arrived at school earlier than usual. Today was the day of the Exams, and Eunmi had promised her that they would meet at school 30 mins earlier than usual. And whoever arrived first would pick a table in the cafeteria and wait. But until now, Hyeri hadn't seen Eunmi.

"Is this seat taken?" A voice said. Hyeri turned around. Luhan.

"Umm.. Well.. No." Hyeri said. She didn't want Luhan to feel bad. Plus, she was ready to put the past behind.

Luhan sat down and smiled at Hyeri. He was glad that she wasn't ignoring him.

"Are you waiting for Eunmi?" Luhan asked. Hyeri nodded.

"Oh, well I just saw her with Jimin and..." Hyeri's head perked up when Luhan had said Jimin's name, making Luhan stop midway.

"A-Jimin?" Hyeri asked. Her voice shaking. She didn't know why her voice was shaking, but she was a little hurt that Jimin was with Eunmi.

"U-umm.. Yeah. She said that she'd be a little late. She had to talk to him about something." Luhan replied. Hyeri nodded her head.

"Hey.. You look.. upset.." Luhan said. Hyeri looked up.

"I do?" Luhan smiled.

"Of course you do. Why would I lie?" Hyeri smiled. Of course, he wouldn't lie to her. He was so good to her.. Well so far he was.

Luhan was glad to see Hyeri smiling.

"Here. Let me tell you a joke." Hyeri nodded.

"Knock, knock." Luhan said grinning.

"Whose there?" Hyeri replied smiling.

"Owl" Luhan said again this time grinning really big.

"Owl who?" Hyeri said. This time she didn't know why but Luhan's goofy face made her want to laugh.

"Yes! Owl's WHOOO. Get it? HOO. HOO." Luhan said laughing. Hyeri didn't get it at first. But it slowly sunk in and they both ended up laughing like crazy.

From afar Jimin couldn't control his anger. Luhan and Hyeri were laughing. Hyeri looked really happy.

"Are you jealous?" Eunmi asked. Jiminturned towards her.

"Yes." He answered coldly. Then he walked away from her.

Eunmi was shocked at Jimin's straight forwardness. She didn't think he'd admit that he was jealous.. She shook her thoughts away and ran up to Luhan and Hyeri. Together the three of them headed to class. Exams were starting in 10 minutes, and Hyeri and her hadn't studied together yet.

When Luhan, Hyeri, and Eunmi had arrived in the room Jiminwas already there. But he looked really.. upset. Luhan walked up to him and sat down next to Jimin.

"Hey, wassup bro?" Luhan asked brightly. Jiminlooked at him then turned back to his book.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Luhan asked.

"Do you like her?" Jiminasked. Before Luhan could answer the bell rang.

"Okay everyone!! I'll be handing over the exams. Now remember do your best okay?! Jia You!!" The teacher exclaimed everyone clapped and she started handing out the exams.

Jimin started right away when he had gotten the exam. It was easy. He knew these questions back and forth.

When Hyeri got her test she saw that some of the questions were the questions Jiminhad made up for her. She easily answered those. Some were hard and some were easy. But other than that the questions were pretty easy.

When Eunmi got her paper she immediately freaked. Instead of studying, she and Luhan were making plans to break up Hyeri and Jimin. They hadn't studied, so she didn't know most of them.

When Luhan got his papers they were pretty easy. He knew he didn't have to study, but he didn't know about Eunmi. He figured she was pretty smart and would study by herself.

Jimin was the first to finish, then Luhan, then Hyeri, and lastly, Eunmi.

So.. how did each person do? Who failed? Who passed? Why did Jimin ask if Luhan liked 'her'? Who WAS 'her'? Well. Too late. Because time had caught up again. And it's not afraid to bring two people together. And its not afraid to hurt all 4 in the process.

-------------------------------------