Plan B: Part 2-

I Need A Girl

-----ᑭᒪᗩﬡ ᗷ: ᖘᗩᖇ♈ 2-----

--At the Cafe--

"Soo.. Whose who?" Sora said. As everyone sat down.

"O-oh. Well that's Luhan and that's his girlfriend and my BEST FRIEND Son Eunmi." Hyeri said proudly.

"Ahh, I see. Nice to meet you two" Sora said.

"Excuse me. May I take your order?" A tall handsome guy said. Sora turned towards him, and she immediately blushed. He was handsome indeed.

Hyeri noticed Sora blushing.

"Your number will do." Hyeri beamed.

"W-what?" The man asked. Hyeri laughed and Sora hit her.

"Nothing. Nothing.. Umm.. You can.. get the special for us today." Sora quickly said. He nodded, wrote down the order and walked away.

"What are you doing!?" Sora whispered.

"Your SOO into him!!" Hyeri whispered back. Sora hit her on the back of her head and they both started laughing.

Jimin was glad that Sora had came. Ever since she came things have became more.. brighter. Even though she was only here for 30 minutes or so. But he still could not stop looking at Eunmiand Luhan. Even though he liked.. Hyeri.. He still couldn't stop looking at Hebe.

"Jimin! Jimin!! Jimin!!" Sora shouted. Some people turned to look. Jimin shook his thoughts away and looked up.

"Can I talk to you.. Privately?" Sora said. He nodded and stood up. They walked outside.

"Do you like Hyeri." Sora said in a stern voice. Jimin was taken aback by her sudden change of voice.

"W-why the sudden question??" He answered.

"Just tell me. Do you like her?"

"Should be so." He answered. She shook her head.

"It can't be 'should be so' it has to be 'i do'. Hyeri is a fragile girl and I can tell she REALLY likes you. The only time I've seen her eyes sparkle like that was when she liked Luhan." Sora said.

"Luhan?" Jimin asked. He knew that Hyeri and Luhan knew eachother. He never knew she LIKED him.

"She hasn't told you?" Sora asked. Jimin shook his head.
Sora sighed.

"I can't tell you. I don't want you to know something she didn't want you to know. But, if you really do like her, then tell her. She needs to know" Sora said again.

She was scaring Jimin. But there was something in her voice, something, just a VERY small something that made her voice sound like it was warning him.

"Tonight. Do it tonight. She needs to know how you feel." Sora said.

"Why? Why does she need to know?" Jimin said coldly. Sora was REALLY annoying him now. He really hated it when people told him what to do. Especially when it was personal stuff.

"Just do it!!" She shouted at him. Then she turned and walked back into the cafe. He sighed and followed her.

"Ehh! Where's Jimin?" Hyeri said with concern in her voice.

"Don't worry! I didn't kill him. He didn't die either. Just told him some personal things." Sora teased. Hyeri blushed. Sure enough, Jimin walked back in. But his expression was changed. He stared at Sora for a long time, then took out his phone.

*=text
*Hyeri, meet me here tonight at 7.* From Jimin.

Hyeri's handphone started vibrating and she opened it. From Jimin? She looked up and he stood up.

"I'll be going." He said coldly. With one last glance at Sora, he walked out the door. Then Eunmi said she had something to do, then Luhan said he needed to go study, and Sora said she had to go unpack her stuff. Everyone left her alone. But she wondered why Jimin wanted to meet her.

-------------------------------------