Exams?! Noo!!

I Need A Girl

     ----ᕮჯᗩᗰᔕ?! ᘉᗝᗝ!!----

"Its the time of the year students! Starting tomorrow we will be studying for the exams! So you guys have till the end of class to find a tutor if you need one!" The teacher exclaimed. Everyone groaned.

Oh my gosh!! I haven't been paying attention in class these past few days!! The problem with Luhan still hasn't left my mind yet!! Hyeri thought.

"Wei! Hyeri!" Eunmi whispered. Hyeri turned around.

"Do you know anyone who can tutor us? I really need some help!" Eunmi whispered. Hyeri just shrugged and said:

"I don't know. The only people I know is Luhan and Jimin" Hyeri replied. Eunmi's expression looked hurt. And Hyeri quickly apologized.

"Sorry!" Hyeri said. Eunmi smiled and said:

"It's okay. Im over it. Then I'll ask Luhan for help and you can ask Jimin" Eunmi said.

Hyeri shook her head. But she really needed his HELP!!

"Wei!! Hyeri! Are you okay!?" Eunmi whisper shouted.

"Yeah.. Umm. Is it really fine with you if I.. well ask him?" Hyeri said. She wanted to make sure it was fine, she didn't want to hurt Eunmi. Eunmi nodded and pointed to Jimin. I nodded back and pointed to Luhan. We both smiled. This is how things used to be Hyeri thought.

The exam was really easy. Jimin had read over the answers so many times that he felt he could repeat the answers backwards. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to see who it was. Hyeri.

"Hello Jimin! It's me.. Hyeri!" Hyeri said, enthusiastically.

"Umm.. I was wondering if you could be my..."

"Jimin, can you be my tutor." The girl said. Jimin turned around and saw the girl that sits a few seats behind him.

Hyeri was shocked. This girl had just beaten her to it. Now she wasn't going to have a tutor.. Now she was surely going to fail the exams. Her parents would defnitley hate her!! Hyeri thought. She looked at the girl then pouted.

Jimin looked at Hyeri, she was pouting. He smiled. Completely ignoring the girl Jimin said:

"Hyeri, what did you need?"

Huh? Hyeri thought. He's asking me what I need? I looked at the girl and saw a hurt expression on her face. I didn't want to hurt her so I told Jimin it was nothing, but he didn't seem convinced.

"Park Hyeri. If you need me to tutor you just say it." Jimin said coldly. Hyeri stopped and turned around.

"H-how did you know?!" Hyeri said. Alarmed. Had Jimin planted a tracking device on her?!

"Please, you sit a few seats away, how can I NOT know?" Jimin said. Hyeri smiled. She was happy that Jimin was listening to her conver... HAPPY!? Oh my gosh she's totally out if it! But she didn't want to hurt the girl by agreeing to let Jimin tutor her. So right before she was about to protest Jimin said:

"Sorry, but I'm already tutoring somebody else." Hyeri could see the girl was about to cry. She felt really bad for taking Jimin away from the girl. But deep down she was beaming with happiness that he had chosen her instead of the girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunch--

"Eunmi!!" Hyeri shouted. Eunmi turned around and saw Hyeri. She waved.

"Eunmi! Did you get Luhan to tutor you!?" Hyeri asked. Eunmi nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, he said it was fine, since he already knew the stuff" Eunmi said.

Like usual we walked to our lunch table. But this time Jimin and Luhan were sitting there. I looked at Eunmi, her face was blank. I sighed and sat down. It was quiet, really quiet.

Luhan and Jimin were sitting right across from me and Hyeri.. Jimin.. I miss him so much, but I know that we will never have a chance together. Maybe thats why I let Hyeri ask him to tutor her? Maybe that's why? Does that mean I'm giving up? Eunmi thought.

The silence at the table was to die for. Everyone was so quiet that Hyeri felt like she actually was Hyeri (Ghost).

"Hehe.. Soo.. What do you guys want to do after school?" Hyeri asked. Eunmi looked at her and grinned.

"SHOPPING!" The two shouted in unison. A few people turned to look at them.

"So.. You guys up for it?" Eunmi asked. Jimin looked at her and said:

"I have to tutor Hyeri". Upon hearing Jimin say that Luhan looked at him. What? Tutor Hyeri!? Eunmi had told me that Hyeri didn't want a tutor. Luhan thought.

"Ahh.. Does it HAVE to be tonight?" Hyeri whined. Jimin smiled. Everyone looked at him.

"Wahh!! Park Jimin. Park Jimin IS SMILING!! Ahaha! I have to capture this moment!!" Hyeri shouted. She quickly took out her hand phone and took a picture of him.

He.. Smiled? I haven't seen him smile for such a long time..Could it be.. That he likes Hyeri? No way, Luhan likes her. He would never betray his friend.. Would he?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------