Results

I Need A Girl

------------ᖇᙓᔕ⋒ᒪ☂ᔕ-------------

It's been a week after the exam. Everything returned to normal. Jimin returned to his cold self, Luhan was still his happy self and Eunmi started talking again. Everything was SO perfect.. Or was it?

Jimin entered the classroom with Luhan. The form teacher wasn't there yet. Which was shocking, because usually she'd be there already.

"Ahem." A rough voice said. Everyone turned there attention to the door.

"Students, your form teacher has resigned because of personal problems. So I will be introducing your new form teacher. Ms. Nam Bomi." The teacher announced. Then he gestured for Ms. Nam to walk in. She smiled at everybody and waved.

"Hello students! It's good to be back at my old High School. But nevertheless please Hyeride me!" She said. Everyone clapped.

Ding! Dong!! Ding!! Dong!

"Okay, everyone sit down. First off, we'll start with who failed the exam. Now.. According to the scores.. Only 1 person failed." Ms. Nam announced. Everyone exchanged nervous glances.

"Heh.. Don't worry! I won't announce the name. I'll privately speak to the person okay? Now.. Can anyone tell me any of Shakespeare's quotes?" Ms. Nam said.

Hyeri bit her nails. She knew it was her. Before class Ms. Nam.. Or Bomi. That's what she was prefered to called. Had told Hyeri that she didn't pass the exams. But, she could make up for it if she worked harder and studied harder. Hyeri could feel the tears in her eyes. After working so hard, after going through all the problems.. She still failed.

"Ms. Son.. Ms. Son.." Bomi said in a kind voice.

"H-huh?" Hyeri said. Bomi smiled.

"Are you okay?" Hyeri nodded. And Bomi continued teaching.

Ding!! Dong!!

"Okay! Class dissmissed!!" Ms. Nam shouted. Everyone clapped and started talking to there friends.

"I wonder who failed."

"Me to!"

"Must've been Eunmi."

"Puh-lease! Don't mention her."

Hyeri looked around. All around people were talking about her.

"Didn't I tell you to study?" A voice said. She looked up.
Jimin. She was shocked, she didn't know what to say.

"Come on. Lets go get some ice cream." He said again. This time nicer. Hyeri smiled. She couldn't reject him. Plus, she really wanted to spend time with her. After.. Well after his mom dropped her off, they hadn't talked much anymore.

Eunmi watched as Jimin and Hyeri walked out of the room. Jealousy filled her. And she sudddenly realised, that if Hyeri could do this to her. Then what makes her think that she can't hurt Hyeri either.

Luhan was filled with jealousy. Jimin was walking out with his loved one. It should've been him. But it wasn't. He glanced at Eunmi and she nodded. Plan B will be put into action soon.

-------------------------------------