Bring it On

I Need A Girl

B̸r̸i̴n̴g̶ ̷i̵t̸ ̴O̵n̵

The next day when Hyeri arrived at school everyone came rushing to her.

"Hyeri!! We heard about Eunmi!" A student said trying to sootherHyeri.

"Yeah! Don't worry! Karma will get her!" Someone shouted.

"Mhm! We support you Hyeri!"

"Yeah! Don't care about Eunmi!"

"Hyeri! I heard she was a witch that brainwashed him!"

"Yeah! But its okay! We'll knock his memory back!" Someone shouted. Then the person jumped out of the crowd. Rainie!! 
Hyeri was near tears. She was so happy that everyone had supported her.

"Hyeri, it's okay. I still think you and Jimin are meant to be." A girl said. Then she stepped out of the crowd.

"Hey, I'm Eunji." The girl said holding out her hand.

"I'm in your homeroom class, but you probably hadn't noticed me." She said again.Hyeri shook her hand. Eunji? She's never.. Ohh!! That girl that always sits in the front and answers the teachers questions!

"Yeah! With me and Eunji here you don't have to fear anything!" Rainie shouted. Everyone applauded, Rainie bowed. Then Jimin andEunmi came towards them. They were holding hands.Hyeri felt like she was going to puke. But she couldn't. She had to stay strong. IfEunmi wanted a fight.. Then a fight she will get.

"What are you doing here you two-timer?!" Eunji shouted. Everyone nodded.

"Hmph. I'm defnitley not here for you."Eunmi remarked. Eunji's face turned red.Hyeri couldn't take it anymore. Even though she didn't know Eunji much.. Well okay at ALL. She still didn't like the fact thatEunmi was bullying her.

"Eunmi what do you want?"Hyeri said smoothly. She was surprised at how easily she could talk.

Eunmi was surprised thatHyeri could talk so easily.. She would've thought the weakHyeri would.. Maybe she had in fact not understood her enough?

Jimin felt like he could remember her somewhere but he just couldn't pin point the memory. He also felt a special connection to her, like she was someone important to him before.

"Nothing. Just wanted to intro.."

"Heh. Your boyfriend? She knows him already. In fact, she used to go out with him. Remember Eunmi?" Luhan said, walking out of the crowd to join them.

Luhan couldn't stand whatEunmi was doing. He felt like his whole life he had been decieving his loved one. If he really wantedHyeri to like him.. He'd have to work hard.

"Luhan!?"Eunmi said in disbelief. After everything they've gone through. After helping him! He was HELPING HER!?Eunmi whispered to Jimin to go first. He nodded and walked away.

"Luhan, even after I help you. Is this how you repay me!?"Eunmi said. Anger raising in her voice. She never knew that there was a side of her like this.. Some part of her actually liked it.

"I admit that I had lied to Hyeri, hurt her and decieved her." Luhan said calmly.

What? Decieved? Lied? Hurt? So.. Everything involving..Hyeri was stunned and hurt. She thought that Luhan was.. pure.. That he wouldn't exort to these methods.. She felt a hand on her shoulder. Sora.

"Hmph. Your not as smart as I thought. You admitted in front of your loved one. Do you think she'll still like you now?"Eunmi said in a sassy voice.

"No. And I don't expect her to like me anymore. As long as she's happy I will be to. But.. the moment she frowns, the moment a tear falls, the moment someone hurts her. I will do everything I can, to get that person. I will make that person hurt x10 more than she had hurt." Luhan said.

Eunmi scoffed. "You really think she'll like you?" Before Luhan could answerHyeri stepped up.

"Of course I would. Even if he had done those things I forgive him. You know why? Because I would to. I would if I wanted that person to love me again."Hyeri said anger in her voice. Luhan was stunned.Hyeri had stood up for him.

Eunmi could not believe what she had just heard.Hyeri would still accept someone like Luhan!? Even.. Even after what he's done!?

"Heh. You think its that easy? I have Jimin already. You have no chance of winning."Eunmi said.Hyeri looked at her. And for a second JUST for a second,Eunmi wavered. She had never seenHyeri use an expression.. So scary..

"We'll see."Hyeri said coldly. Then she pushed Eunmi away and walked away as the crowd followed her.

Eunmi could tell thatHyeri had matured. ThatHyeri was not a kid anymore.. She suddenly felt lonlier.. Did she have the confidence to fightHyeri? WOULD she be able to fight Hyeri? Everyone had followed her.. She.. She was the newEunmi. SHE was who everyone envied.. There roles had switch.. Now..Eunmi.. Even with the most hottest guy as her boyfriend... No one even cared.

----------------------------------