I have to, I want to, even if it wasn't my job...

Protecting Him

Chapter 8 : I have to, I want to, even if it wasn't my job...


Previously...

INFINITE's POV~

"oh. my. god." 
"holy crap." 
"she...is telling the truth." 
"Myungsoo is such an idiot"
"im gonna kill him later"
"I can't believe that Doyeon brat would do that."
Everybody had something to say after they heard it.
"Where is she now?" Woohyun asked
Everyone just shrugged, but they really wondered where you were.
"Hyung (manager) just called and said that she is ok because he called her" Sunggyu said
The whole group sighed in relief, but they knew you weren't that type of person to do anything harmful.
"Lets go rest guys, hope she comes back tomorrow..." Sunggyu said as he stood up
"yeah..." They all answered but at different times.


Present...

In the morning-

"arghhhhhh, stupid sunlight.." I groaned as I got out of bed and ruffled my hair, and checked the time.

I change, and walk downstairs and greet my parents who are already making breakfast.

"Good morning eomma, appa" 

"oh! Your awake sweetie, hurry and eat your breakfast, don't you have work today?" My mom asked

"oh....yeah." I gave smile, more like a 'fake' smile, trying to hide any other emotion that might be shown but my parents are parents and they caught it.

"is there something wrong?"  

"hm? no, just yesterday was a bit tiring thats all, but I am fine now, well I gotta go now, bye~~, see you guys later" I said as I walk out the door, taking my breakfast with me.

 

 

I kick rocks that are along the way while walking, *sigh* protect, i have to protect him, was really all that went through my mind as I walked to the Woollim. 

*Wait, what about the other members, *sigh* they will probably side with him, I mean they just met me...well no matter what they think, I have to support and protect. 

I enter the building and walk to the managers office.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" A voice said from the other side.

"Oh! You came!" The manager said and walked me to the practice room.

He opened the door and waited for me to go in.

 

*sigh* You can do this.

As soon as I walked in they all stop dancing. I saw L look at me in disbelief and scoff, well hi to you to Mr. grumpy pants I mentally thought. There was probably a moment of silence for like 5 seconds, and then 

 

 

"YOU CAME!!"

"NOONA!"

"--------------!"

They all shout and ran to me except for, 'you knew who' 

"hi...." I said, feeling not so easy around that 'person' 

"-------, are you ok?"

"huh? yeah im fine..." I said " you guys can continue, don't mind me" I said with a faint smile.

"*scoff* I dont take orders from liers" L spoke and walked out.

"Myungsoo...*sigh* I will go after him, you guys take a break for now or something." The manager said before running after Myungsoo.

 

"lets take a break guys" Sunggyu said and the other staff members leave to take their breaks.

 

"--------- " Hoya spoke up breaking the silence.

"hm?" waiting for him to continue

"He told us what happened-" He continued

"*sigh* like I said to him, think what ever you guys want about me, im just doing my job." 

"You didn't let him finish" Woohyun said this time.

"We also heard the recording" Sunggyu said

"great..*just great*...so you guys thing I faked that too right?" I asked

"Ya, noona, stop jumping into conclusions." Sungjong said.

*what does he mean.." 

"We believe you" Sunggyu continued. 

"b-but-" 

"to be honest we never liked that Doyeon girl either" 

"She is the 2-faced brat, so innocent around Myungsoo, and a total lying brat when he isn't around, we have seen it." 

"Did you guys ever try telling him?" I asked them

"I did." Woohyun spoke up this time . " Im sure you've heard of the rumor where we fought because of her and thats how we got the bruise on our lips right?" 

I nodded. I remember when that came out, it was everywhere, but the company said that it was because the mic.

"Its true, I seriously couldn't take it anymore...I told him, and he wouldn't believe me, saying all this crap about how sweet and nice she is, it made me so mad at how he described the fake her. I grabbed him and punched him, he didnt back down, the others had to come and break us up." Woohyun said and sighed.

I was speechless... I've heard of it online and such, but never imagined it coming from the actual person who was involved himself. 

"We didn't talk to each other for a bit, but then we forgave each other, and I didn't bother to care or mention about that girl anymore, he wouldn't say her name when I was around, but if he did accidently, i would just go to my room." He continued while staring at the wall.

"He didn't hurt you or anything did he?" Dongwoo suddenly asked.

"oh ani... Im a bodyguard guys, he wouldn't even be able to touch me without me flipping him over first." I said jokingly trying to ease the tension in the room. 

Luckily they all let out a little chuckle which eased the tension a bit. 

*He didn't hurt me psychically......just mentally...* I thought to myself.

"We shou-"

Sungyeol was cut off when the door opened again.

"Myungsoo!" A voice was heard in the hall 

"What are you guys doing. oh look, the b-" L was cut off by Sunggyu

"Stop it" Sunggyu said and turned to the rest "lets practice guys." 

The door opened again and this time the manager came in

"myungsoo, I wasn't finished." 

"Someone start the music." He said, ignoring the manager.

I just look at him. *I can't believe you, Myungsoo, I really can't*

The manager came up to me and told me that I could leave since it was ok, and that I should rest since there was school tomorrow.

 

Myungsoo's POV~

Why does everyone think that Doyeon is a brat?! 

First, my hyung, and then her, I felt a bit guilty after hearing that she cried...but she tried to accuse Doyeon! Doyeon isn't a brat right? I mean, she was nice whenever I saw her. I mean I came to a cafe she was at and saw her helping someone clean up a spill that was in front of her, but that was after I came in... But still.

Also with Woohyun hyung...why does everyone think that...whatever.


At school- 

 

*its so loud...* I thought as I walk onto campus, I quickly hurry to my class since the hallways were gonna be packed very soon.

 

Infinite came in, and waved at me except for him, making some girls turn around and give me glares, making threatening hand gestures trying to scare me. I rolled my eyes at the girls, they don't scare me. If anything, its probably the other way around.

The teacher walked and everyone settled down.

"Class, we have a new student joining us today."

All the boys whistle ertedly when the 'new student' walked in.

 Except for Infinite

All the girls just gave her death glares since she was gaining alot of attention from the guys 
but I just stared at her in disbelief, hatred, shocked, but most of all anger. My hand unknowingly clenched up into a fist the longer
I kept my eyes on her.

 

 

"Annyeong Haseyo~, Kim Doyeon imnida" She said acting all cute and  pushing her hair behind one ear and shyly looking at the students until her eyes stopped at one certain person.  Kim Myungsoo.

 

After the teacher settled the class down. She told ' her ' to take an empty seat in the front. I take a look at Infinite, and could see them glaring at her, all with hatred except for that one person.

They could only see the back of her since she was sitting in the row they were in.

 

(Seating Chart)

(Seating Chart)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I could see the side of her face since she was diagonal from me.
She was smirking. That brat, bet she paid the freakin school to get in.  

The teacher started the lesson, I wasn't really paying until the teacher shouted "REPEAT" which means when the teacher says something, the class repeats together, "For this project, I will need to experiment with water. Hear it, and see it." So that was pretty much all we said, the teacher also added something about doing a video presentation, and that was it. After the bell rang I watched 'her' every movements. 
All the students cleared out and headed to lunch. Only Infinite, me, and her were left. She had on a smirk the whole time until the bell rang. It turned into a 'sweet' smile as she starting packing her things up. She looked like she was about to walk out, but she suddenly turned around and smile widely, 

"Oppa!" She said ran to L

Ugh, I wish she kept her 'fake' smile on because the smile she has on now, is. giving - me - the - creeps . 

"What are you doing here?" He said softly, nicely, sweetly.

"I missed you oppa~" She replied and pecked his cheek.

I felt like I was gonna slap her so I left. 

As I was walking down the halls, you could hear people talking about her. 
 

"Doesn't she look like Infinite L's ex-girlfriend?"

"i know right...lets go look it up."

I smirk a bit, knowing that if they find out, things might not be so peaceful for her...

"Dude, did you see the new girl, dang she is hot!"

arghh, people these days, especially boys...complete idiots.

"Noona! Wait up" I turn around to find 6 boys walking towards me. 

"w-wh-" I stopped when I was suddenly being dragged by Hoya and Dongwoo.

"y-ya, what are you doing..." I said as they kept on dragging me. Making girls glare at me with jealousy.

We arrived at the roof.

"What was that...jinjja" I muttered and rubbed my wrist.

"Why the heck is that Doyeon girl here?" Sunggyu was the first to speak.

"shouldn't you guys be there with Myungsoo?" I question them

"heck - no. there is no freakin way I am staying in the same room as that girl, I rather die." Sungyeol spoke

"Is that even a serious question to ask me?" Woohyun said

"well, i get why you wouldn't but shouldn't someone be there just in case..." 

"Aren't you his guard?" Woohyun said

*ah crap, forgot about that.* " Yeah...but it would be so uncomfortable, they both hate me, even though she probably doesn't know who I am she would hate the fact that im even near him. But I have to... she could do something..." I said and rushed back.

*Just watch them from afar, afar,afar.* I was nearing the classroom and saw them hugging, laughing, smiling. 

I just stare at them. I felt like tears were forming but I blinked them back in. I mean who wouldn't get hurt. Seeing your bias hugging and laughing with a girl, behind camera. No script. No nothing.

They got up and walked towards the door, so I scoot back using the lockers to hide myself. They head to the cafeteria hand in hand, but let go as soon as they aren't in private anymore. *sigh* Why did I say yes to this job. Makes me want to punch everything.

Instead of going back to the roof, or cafeteria, I went to the restroom to wake myself up, and to hide any possible signs that I was about to cry. 

 

After I wiped off the water, I decided to pulled out my phone to videotape/record the 'sound of water and the sight of water' remembering the project, I let out a little laugh realising how stupid it is but did it any ways, suddenly the door open revealing a girl, I've never wanted to be so close to. 

 

 

 

Kim Doyeon.

 


Cliff Hanger~~ BUT. I will upload another one at the same time! Thank you to those who commented! Really made me want to update! 

A/N: I didn't really read over it but I will and fix the mistakes that i probably have, if you guys find some, while reading please point it out when by commenting for something which will help me alot! Thanks guys!

                                                                                              

          

 

 

 

                 Subscribe :D

              Comment (I love comments! They really motivate me!)

 

 

 

 

 

   WOOOOAAAHHH BIG MYUNGSOO PIC!! haha

 

Thank you for subscribing!

AbbySM17ES - New

Jihye98 - New