Meeting you again

Protecting Him

*RING RING RING*

"Ughhhh~~" I groaned, not wanting to wake up but remembered something.

*Flash Back*

"------ ah, You will be going to Woollim High. I heard this famous group also goes there... what was it, in-inf-infi-"

"INFINITE!"

"ah yes that was it, I heard they were studying there to, so you will see them there."

"Really?! They're my favorite group! I finally get to see them, wow this is gonna be so cool." 

*Myungie oppa~~, haha, omg what am i saying, --- stop fangirling* I think to myself. I fangirl in my mind and never out loud.

"Ok, so you will go to school starting tomorrow, so make sure you go to sleep early, ok missy?"

"Nae, eomma, I will." 

*End of Flash Back*~

After remember that, I shot up and rushed to get ready.

After I ready, I rushed downstairs, to see my parents already making breakfast. I grab the sandwhich that already set out for me and bid them a goodbye before rushing out the door. 

I decided to walk since my parents gave me the directions while in the car yesterday, and since the agents taught me how to remember directions, I remembered it easily.

I took a deep breath when I saw the school in sight. *hope today goes well...*

I could see people talking in their own little groups as I walk onto campus. They seem to be so immersed into their conversations to even notice me. Thank you~

Soon I heard screaming and squealing. At first I thought something was wrong, but realized what it could be. 

*Infinite is here.*

I walked towards all the screaming and squealing to get a better look, I saw all of them. I stop my gaze at Myungsoo. Still has that cold image. haha typical 'L'.

After getting a good look at him, I decided I should head to class while the halls are still clear, and not crammed with students. I turn back around and walk toward the doors that led into the school. But felt like someone was looking at me. But didn't think much of it.

-Infinite's Manager POV-

"Ok guys, im gonna drop you guys off here. Try to get past those fans so you won't be late. oh and Myungsoo, watch your surroundings." I informed them.

They respond with a nod before opening the door to screams and squeals. I was about to drive away when a girl in the crowd stop me from doing so.

*she looks so familiar*

Then it hit me. * She was the one that saved Myungsoo last night! oh! She goes to this school? I have never seen her here before, ah, she is probably new.* I turn back to look at the girl again, but only to see her walking towards the school. *huh, she is different, I'm glad she isn't one of those crazy screaming fans, who almost make me literally deaf...*

*I should ask the school about her...I will tell Myungsoo about it later.*

- ------ (you) POV-

*Wow... the halls are really empty. hmm... so this is 3-11...3-12...3-13, well ok this is my class, 3-13.* There were barely anybody in class, just a couple kids, but they aren't ones that cause a scene.

Soon I heard a lot of chatter in the hallways indicating that the other students were heading to class. I lower my head and pretended like I was working on a something to avoid getting notice. It worked until the teacher came in...

"Ok class, settle down, we have a new student here today, please come up and introduce yourself." The teacher announced.

*What?!?, so much for getting unnoticed...* I sighed and got up and walked to the front.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is --------, please do your own thing and don't mind me" I said quickly with a slight smile, feeling everyone's eyes on me and was about to walk back to my seat when I saw him. *oh! He's in the same class as me. holy crap he's looking at me* I thought as I quickly duck my head and rush back to my seat.

After I sit down, I could hear some girls whispering to each other. I heard someone whisper, "o.m.g. did you see how long L oppa looked at her, she isn't even pretty, she was probably flirting with him with that stupid smile, should that even be considered as fliritng. wth." 

*geez... I didn't mean to make people think of me like this on the first day.* 

*sigh* finally got that over with.

But even even after getting back to my seat, why do I feel like someone is still looking at me? 

-Myungsoo's POV-

"Ok class, settle down, we have a new student here today, please come up and introduce yourself." I heard the teacher announce.

*oh yeah there is a new student coming today.huh wonder who it is. Probably gonna flirt with us...again.* I thought.

I didn't look at the front to act like I didn't care, but when I heard her voice. 

*Omg, that voice...* 

After her voice caught my attention, I look to the front.

*Its really...her...* 

She finished introducing herself quickly and was about to head back to her seat, when she looked directly at me. She froze for like 2 seconds but then tried to hide her face with her hand and rush back to her seat. Even after she got back into her seat, I couldn't seem to remove my eyes from her, and I guessed Infinite noticed I was staring at something.

"Ya, Myungsoo, what are you looking at?" Sungyeol whispered.

"who is he looking at..." I saw them at the corner of my eye trying to figure out what I was looking at.

I finally gather my thoughts and answer them.

"Its... her, the one who saved me." I replied without taking my eyes off her.

"Bwoh?! Thats her? The new girl." Dongwoo whispered, loudly. Gaining some attention for the people around us. 

Soon all 7 of us were looking at her. She seemed to be hiding her face from us. Probably doesn't want me to recognized her. haha.

- ------ (your) POV- 

*RING!*

Finally the bell rang. I decided to wait for everyone else to leave before I leave. I waited, and then started to pack up when most of them left. 

I was about to head out the door when suddenly someone called out for me. 

"excuse me, ------?" a familiar voice spoke

*.... omg, it's not who I think it is, it is?...* I thought as I slowly turn around.

I froze at my spot as I recognized the person who called my name.

"Oh...a-annyeonghaseyo, I will be going now." I said quickly and was about to leave but felt something holding my wrist.

"Um... I just wanted to say Thank you for yesterday. are you ok?" Myungsoo asked me.

"Oh... yea, haha no problem and yes, I am fine. I will be going now. Goodbye." I said with a smile before walking towards the door again. 

As I walked out the door, I hear someone who sounded like Hoya say

"Wow, she is different, she didn't even try to stay and talk. That's new..." 

*yay, so I am different from other girls, haha. Well it's true, I am.*

I started to heading home, but decided to stop by a store to get something quick. After I got something,  I went to the park and to clear my mind, and think about..stuff. haha.

Suddenly a voice broke my thoughts...


Haha Cliff hanger.

Hope you like this chapter! Subscribe so you can be notified for the next chapter!. Annyeong Chingu ^^

Thank you for Subscribing!

Lillyanna 

SnsdBiggestFan