See For Yourself

Protecting Him

Chapter 13: See For Yourself

 


Previously...

My eyes start to tear up remembering this scene.  
He ran in.
He looked at the scene in disbelief and stared at me with hatred.
"Myungsoo o-oppa....p-please make her s-stop..." she said while laying on the floor crying. He ran to her and helped her up and looked at me. 
"Since I didn't believe you, you just go and hurt her?! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted at me. 


My tears roll down my cheek as I hear his words once again, this time from the video


He helped 'her' and walked over to me, he raised a hand as if he was gonna slap me but then put it back down.
"Dont come near me again understand. Stay away, I don't need your protection, go lie and protect someone else, i dont need a 2 faced brat to protect me." 


Then you hear the sound of a door opening and then closed. I heard my sigh, then it ended.
I just stare out into the distance, feeling the wind brush up against my body. 
I didn't even notice that they walked up to me until Sunggyu spoke.
"-------- -ah...."
"---------, are you ok?" I heard Woohyun ask and they all gave me a hug.
I wipe my tears and gave a bitter smile.
"Don't worry about me, I can manage haha....We should get going" I said and let out a fake laugh.
"um,-------- do you mind if I send this video to myself?" Woohyun asked.
"hm..sure. I trust you with it." I said, trusting him not to show anyone, like obviously 'her', or any staff members, or even the school.
"Thank you" He said with a small smile and sent it to himself before handing my phone back.
"Lets go, school ended anyways, lets go out for icecream?" I said, trying to smile.
"thats a good idea, kaja~~!" Dongwoo said and we left the roof.


Present...

The next morning I head to the company, with my ‘disguise’ on just in case I run into any of the members. My only focus was to get into the security room. I arrived there smoothly without getting questioned, since I have a card that showed who I was, and they would let me go.

Once I reached the room, I set my stuff down and decided to call the manager so he would know that I was here.

Yoboseyo?”

“Sir, I have arrived.” I notified.

ok, the boys are in the conference room discussing their schedule, may I ask you a favor to go get 7 mics from my office and bring it to the dance studio. I would do it myself but I can’t leave this meeting and I need everything to be put out for them before they comeback to continue their practice.”

“um, sure I can do that.”

Notify me when you are done.”

“Yes sir.” I said and ended the phone call

*I can do it right? They are in the conference room anyways, I should be fine, do it fast and get out. Simple.* I thought as I look over the screens to make sure the coast was clear.

I put back on my mask, taking a couple things with me such as my phone, using it to view the cameras just to make sure there was no one there, and my ID card. I place the ID card in my pocket and held my phone in my hand and head to the manager’s office.

I made it to the office and found the 7 microphones in a brief case, all lined up next to each other neatly. I close the case and made my way to the dance studio with was on the floor above, same as the conference room.   I took a look at my phone that was in my other hand, checking to make sure the halls were empty, before proceeding.

I got into the studio and place the case down, along with my phone, and took the mics out, to make it easier and faster for them to set up.
As I finished, I heard voices coming from down the hall, I quickly went out of the studio and went back to the security room.

*sigh* * That was a close one* I thought as I look at the screens.

After about 20 minutes of watching them practiced, I suddenly remember that the manager told me to notify him when I got the mics, crap.
I take a look at the dance studio but the manager wasn’t their yet, guess he was still at the meeting.

I looked around for my phone, but it wasn’t here...I sat back down and went over my steps in my head trying to remember where I last saw it or put it.

First, I took my phone and ID card, *At least my ID card with still with me …* Then I got the the microphones and checked my phone which was in my handsI head to the dance studio. Once I arrived at the studio, I put the case down…along with my phone.

*Gahhhhh~~~~!!!! Why do I keep doing that?! * I ruffled my hair, feeling frustrated.

I let out an irritated sigh and look back to the dance studio, and to my lucky they were taking a break, so they left the studio, I checked the other screens and see them going to the cafeteria, which was still on the same floor, but pretty far from the studio.

Using this opportunity, I immediately went to the studio, being a bit more paranoid since I didn’t have my phone with me to check the halls.
Soon I reached the studio and looked for my phone. I pulled my mask down so it would be easier to search.

As soon as I found it by the microphone case, I let out a sigh of relief only to get a big shock right after.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who are you."


Pause- and Resume- (haha)


 

 

My body stiffens. 

My back was facing the doorway so, my face was hidden. For now.

I hear him walk towards me, * ahhh...what am I gonna do...I can’t hurt him…* I thought trying to figure out a way to escape.
Before I knew it, a hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

I stare wide eye at the person in front of me.

 

Kim Myungsoo

 

“What are you doing?” He said.

“I-I forgot m-” I stuttered but didn’t get to finish.

“*scoff* What did you forget? Your lies?” He smirked.

I ignored what he said and continued, “I forgot my-”

“I don’t need your excuses, after what you did to Doyeon, I can’t believe you have the nerve to come back. Didn’t you quit? Why are you here. TELL ME!” He said

Just then, Infinite walked in.

“Myungsoo, Stop it.” Sunggyu said, glaring at L.

“Don’t you remember what I said? I. Don’t. Need. A. Two faced brat to protect me. Understand?” He spat and smirk, ignoring Sunggyu's words

*scoff* Tears once again form in my eyes from his words. I quickly wipe them before they drop, and turn around, grabbing my phone that was on the table and held it up firmly in the air for him to see before walking out, passing the other members.

 

Infinite’s POV~
(A/N: I notice that when I say ‘Infinite’s POV’ I tend to make it seem like one person, so if it is someone else talking like Woohyun or Sunggyu I will say. ^^)

 

“Guys, I’m heading back to the studio, you guys order.” Myungsoo told us before going back to the dance studio.

After we finish ordering we headed back to the studio.

“Guys, hold on, who is Myungsoo talking to?...” Sungyeol whispered and hushed everyone so we could listen.

“*scoff* What did you forget? Your lies?” We heard him say.

We look in a small gap since the door wasn’t fully closed and their eyes widen at the sight, that the person Myungsoo was talking to was -------.

Hoya was about to barge in, but Woohyun held him back.

“I forgot my-” They heard her try to explain but he cut her off.

“I don’t need your excuses, after what you did to Doyeon, I can’t believe you have the nerve to come back. Didn’t you quit? Why are you here. TELL ME!” He said.

Now we couldn’t take it, not only was he yelling at her, but accusing her of something that brat set up.

"Myungsoo, Stop it." Sunggyu said, as we entered.
He ignored Sunggyu and continued,

“Don’t you remember what I said? I. Don’t. Need. A. Two faced brat to protect me. Understand?” He spat and smirked

*I swear I'm gonna make that smirk disappear...* Woohyun thought.

We saw ------- wipe her eyes before turning around, and grabbing her phone that was on the table and held it up firmly in the air before walking out, passing us. 

 

Woohyun's POV~ 

As soon as ------- left, the others ran after her, i turned around and was about to go after her too until

"whatever." I heard Myungsoo muttered.

"Do you really know?" I asked him, having that 'im pretty freakin sure you don't' kind of tone.

"What are you talking about." He said, not really not caring about the conversation.

"I asked. Do. you. really. know?" I ask again the same tone. "What do you mean she did something to Doyeon?!" I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Well I found that 'liar' in the restroom beating her up, I didn't see it, but Doyeon was on the floor all messed up and crying." he said as a matter of factly.

"*scoff* She should be award with the 'best actress' then, right?" 

"What are you talking about, are you saying she faked it?" He spoke. "Why are you even siding with -------? She probably hurt Doyeon because I didn't believe, such a 2 faced brat.." He continued and muttered the last part.

"After hearing what your saying, that Doyeon girl could win all the dang acting awards." I scoff.

"What do you mean she could win the acting awards, if anything it should probably be -------, because apparently she got you all on her side. -------- ah was the one that hurt Doyeon! From what Doyeon looked like when I came in, im pretty sure that ------- used her OWN hands and slapped her and threw her phone. Why are you speaking like you know everything?! Where you there to see it?! I dont think so." He said, acting as if he won.

"I believe you weren't either, but a camera was." I said smirking and tossed him my phone which was on the video.

"Why don't you see for yourself. Then we can decide on who wins, I'm going to the find the rest, by the way, you would've regretted it if you slapped her, but you are gonna regret the things that came out of your mouth, sorry Myung." I said before walking out to go find ------ and the rest.

Even though he is being an idiot right now, I know he isn't , he just blind by that 2 faced brat. I know he is gonna regret the words that came out of his mouth *sigh* but its for his own good.


 I updated~~

I didn't read it over so there will probably be mistakes but I if you find one while reading please comment down below so it will be easier for me to find them and fix them if needed.

 

             SUBSCRIBE ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O.o    Oh. My. God. Im dead. lol haha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't understand how he can be so cute... hahahahaha

 

 

 

 

 

KYAAAAA~~ His smile~~~  <3

 

 

Thank you for subscribing! ^^

pinkchole -New

flyinthesky -New

marijoong - New

 

(I will post the commenting 'thanks' once in while, since it takes awhile for me to sort it out and I want to be able to update as soon as I can! ^^)

I LUV COMMENTS! ITS LIKE MY MOTIVATER! ^^ Haha, continue to read and comment ^^ Kamsahamnida~~

 

Follow my fanacc on IG | 4ever_inspirit
(Myungsoo/INFINITE based)