No limits

Protecting Him

 

                                                 

                                                              

Chapter 17: Resting


Previously...

 

"Sweetie.... we just spoke with the doctors.....he said that you temporaily lost your voice." Mom said shocking Infinite including me.
"When will she be able to speak again?" Hoya asked.
"We don't know, the doctor said he had cases like this before, but they regain their voice after about 5-10 years..."Dad said, sadly.
I couldn't believe this. I couldn't speak? 

I took out the board I was given to write on until i regain my voice back. 
'eomma, can I go to Infinite's schedule?" i wrote on the board. My parents looked at each other.
"but you just got discharged, are you sure you can handle it?" My mom asked worriedly.
'of course, can I?'
"ok, but their schedule isn't until 2 more days, you need to rest ok, now lets go home." My mom said and we headed home.


[I didn't read it over, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. Please comment if you want, any mistakes you might find and I will fix it if needed.

When I do read it over, this won't be here. Thank you for understanding ^^]


INFINITE SEASON 2: LAST ROMEO


Present

*2 days after discharged.*

------------'s POV

I woke up and quickly got ready for today. I remembered to grab the board I use to speak with.

I go down stairs and hug my parents.

"Noona, are you going to see Infinite hyungs today?" Wan hoon asked.

I nodded as I ate my breakfast.

"Are you sure you can do it?" My mom asked again. I took out my board and wrote on it.

' Yes, no need to worry, it has been 2 days already, I feel alot better =) ' 

"*sigh* ok, but if you get hurt, don't blame me when I say, I told you so." My mom said playfully.

Suddenly the phone rang, I was about to pick it up....but then remembered I couldn't speak, so i handed the phone over to my mom.

"yoboseyo?"

"yes, is this -------'s residence?"

"Yes, this is, and whom am I speaking to"

"this is Woolliment, we would like to notify ------- that the suspect, Kim Doyeon has been taken into custody." 

"Oh ok, thank you for the information." My mom said and ended the phone call.

I look at my mom curiosity, "The girl who shot you is taken into custody."

I nod my head, *thats a relief... but what happens if she has people on the outside that can help her..." 

 I looked at the clock and realized I should be going now, I point to the clock signaling that I have to go, they nodded and sent me out the door. I turned back and gave them one last smile.

I soon arrived at the building. I head into the parking garage and see Infinite about to get into their vans.

"Oh! -------- ah your here" One of the agents shouted as she spotted me. Infinite turned out and their eyes widen as they saw me walking towards them. I waved at them, but they didn't wave back since they were still in shock.

"Why are you here?" Myungsoo asked me, i could sense the worry in his voice.

'i am going with you guys on your schedule' I write

"woah, jinjja? but you are hurt..." Sungjong said.

'i got to rest for 2 days, I am ok now, now lets go before we are late' i write, and made a lets go motion with my hands. I went into the second van where all the other guards are in since the one Infinite is in is crowded and i am a guard, haha.

We drove to their destination, and the other agents went out and made a clear path for them to enter. 

I followed behind them earning some hateful expression from some fans, "who is she.." "is she one of their girlfriend" 

I saw some girls almost pushing past the guard but I blocked them, which then let the other girls know that i was a guard, and they went back to their fangirling. The event was outside, so there were cars still moving on the streets. One by one infinite got onto the stage, and bowed, "hana, dul, set Infinite imnida~!" They said in chorus. I would look around making sure nothing was suspicious and the event went on. The event was finished successfully, and the fans were leaving, since the security was pushing them back and they gave up and decided to go home. I was station not to far from their van so I saw Infinite walkingto their vans but Myungsoo forgot something so he went back. I saw him and saw some agents following him so I kept my focus on the van. 

I look back and see Myungsoo heading towards the van, but the agents went ahead and assisted other agents on where to go so he was walking alone, he wasn't far from the van, all he had to do was cross the rode.

 

But something didn't feel right....

I don't know why, but my feet started to move on its own and started making its way towards Myungsoo, he was crossing the street when suddenly a car came speeding towards him, my eyes widen and I sprinted as fast as I could towards him, he was clueless on the car coming towards him, 

*no, no, no i have to get to him.* I thought as I ran towards him. The car was getting very very close to him, the other agents didn't notice the car. 

*MYUNGSOO! MYUNGSOO! MYUNGSOO!* I screamed in my head. 

*MYUNGSOO! MYUNGSOO!* "MYUNGSOO! MYUNGSOO!" I screamed out.

He looked back suprised that I had just spoken, I was suprised to but didn't focus on that. I made it right to him, and yanked him out of the way by his arm. The car zoomed right by us and stopped. The person got out holding a gun, I immediately take Myungsoo to the van and put him inside along with the other members since their van is bulletproof.   (A/N: HA! HA! We are bulletproof.. lol BTS ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ)

I take out my gun and shield myself along with the other agents who surround the guy. 

"PUT THE WEAPON DOWN!" 

"You!" the guy pointed at me. 

"You weren't suppose to be here! ruin everything! Ms. Doyeon put me in charge and you ruined everything!!" the guy raged and pointed the gun at me.

*So this was Doyeon's planning, should've known...*

"SIR WE SAID PUT IT DOWN!" The agents yell again. But the guy paid no attention to him, his attention was all on me. I decided to distract him so the agents can take him. 

*ok this is probably the stupidest thing but here it goes...*

"Hey look" I said as I pointed into the air, at nothing. Luckily the guy fell for it and looked up, the agents took this chance and tackled him to the ground and kicked away the weapon so he couldn't get a hold of it anymore.

After the guy was taken care of, the agents pass me complimenting me. 

The manager called me over, "-------- good work you did there." 

"Thank you but its my job" I said, suprising him.

"Omo! you got your voice back" He said.

"Oh, i did, i must have forgotten when that all happened..." I said, finally taking notice I can talk again.

"when did it come back?" The manager asked curious.

"hm.... when the car came...running at Myungsoo" I said trying to remember exactly

"well come one, the boys want you to ride with them" the manager said.

I entered the van and they all cheered and asked if i was ok. 

"Im fine guys" I replied.

They seemed shocked but Myungsoo was less shock then them. 

"When did your voice come back?" Sunggyu asked

"When I was about to get hit by a car, she screamed, MYUNGSOO! i was so suprised" Myungsoo answered for me.

"woahh~~ daebak..." Sungjong said still amazed.

"Are you really ok though?' Myungsoo asked me.

"Yeah, just a little shaken but eh, i can manage haha" I said letting out a little laugh. 

"When will Doyeon be caught...." I head dongwoo mutter to himself.

*didn't she get caught already...* I thought but decided to forget about it, he probably didn't yet, right?........

We arrive back at Woollim, but i told them to stay in the car while the agents and I go check to make it is safe for them to exit. After searching for anything in the parking garage, we let them out and headed inside the building. There wasn't anyone at the front desk which is weird, but no one really bothered since they were all hungry so they headed to the cafeteria. 

But when we entered the cafeteria, the sight was shocking.


Sry for the cliff hanger, but I will definitely update alot faster if I get alot of comments and such (ex. upvotes, subscribers, comments)

Im always on, I literally go on AFF everyday and read for 3 hours before falling sleep lol. So if you have anything to ask, i will happily answer if I can. 

I will put my new subscribers in my next chapter! ^^