How much he means to me. How much I care for.

Protecting Him

Chapter 19: How much he means to me. How much I care for.


Previously...

I sighed in relief. the bomb shut down. there was no more red light counting down. I laid down and took a deep breathe, and everything started to go blurry. I tried to stay awake and apply pressure to my leg, but i felt my body weaken, i had no more strength to apply pressure to my wound. i didnt have anymore energy, The breathing started going slower. I was no longer holding onto my leg, my eyes lids started closing slowly...... the last thing i heard was the shouting of my name which echoed through around in my mind like i was in a room. As everything turned 

white. 

Am I dead?

 


[I didn't read it over, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. Please comment if you want, any mistakes you might find and I will fix it if needed.

When I do read it over, this won't be here. Thank you for understanding ^^]


Present

*beep-beep-beep*

*What is that noise?* I thought as i slowly opened my eyes.

*sigh* 

I tried sitting up, but felt a sudden pain in my left leg, making me shut my eyes tightly from the pain.  I decided to use my elbows instead to help me sit up. I slowly moved my eyes around the room and stopped when I saw another bed to the left of me. I used my hands to push me up abit, looking at who was on the other bed. 

"W-wan Hoon?" my eyes widen in shock and worry, why was my little brother in the hospital with bandages covering his arms and face.

Just as I was trying to get up and walk over to him but the door opened. 

"Oh! Miss -------, your awake, let me go tell your family." the nurse said and was about to walk out.

"excuse me, is my brother ok?" I asked her with full concern.

"He is ok, some minor cuts." The nurse smiled

"May I see him?"

"You will be shortly, but i advise you to stay where you are and rest." The nurse said and left to go get my parents. I closed my eyes temporarily to rest a bit but reopened them when i heard footsteps getting closer.

"-------- ah! omo omo omo omo omo, gwaenchana?" My mom said, I took a look at my dad and mom, I could tell they haven't been getting much sleep lately. 

"Neh omma, gwaenchana." I smiled, and looked over to Wanhoon

"Omma...what happened to Wan Hoon" I asked

"ah...*sigh* when we were running away when that girl let us go, Wan Hoonie, kept on looking back to the building then tripped and fell on the pavement. He's alright though. The doctors said that it was minor injuries nothing serious." Mom explained while his hair. I looked at my dad and saw that he was on the phone.

"Yes, she woke up... sure they can. Ok bye now." and he ended the call.

"Appa, who was that?" I asked curious, since im pretty sure when he said "She woke up" he meant me.

"That was Infinite's manager. He said to contact him when you have woken up." 

"ohh, so are they coming?"

"I believe so, they should be here soon..."

Then the door suddenly opened. *Well, that was fast...* I thought when i saw the 7 boys walking in the rooms and bowing to my parents. I looked at all seven of them and noticed they all were carrying something.

"We asked the doctors what you were allowed to eat, and they said anything, so we brought food~~" Sungyeol said. 

I smiled at them. "Kamsahamnida, but you guys really didn't need to..." I thanked them.

"Ara, but we did, because we wanted too, and why being so formal..." Hoya pouted, and the others looked at him weirdly because pouting. Is just not his thing. But i laughed.

"Gomawo.." I said thank you again this time, informally.

"JAA~~ MOGO~~ lets eat~" they said and started unpacking the foods.

They were whispering because they didn't want to wake up Wan Hoon up, or disturb his sleep. My parents walked over and got some food. The members asked me what I wanted, but i insisted on getting it myself but they just told me to rest and let them help. I knew they weren't gonna change their minds so i just told them what i would like, they placed it on a plate and was about to hand it to me, but a hand took it from them. The owner of the hands belong to no other than Kim Myungsoo.

"Say ahh" He said while doing the little action and held up the spoon to feed me. 

"ya... I can use my hands still." I said and went to grab the plate but he moved it away from my reach.

"say ahh" he repeated. *aigoo this stubborn myungsoo* I thought as i opened my mouth letting him feed me, knowing he wasn't going to give up knowing how stubborn he is. 

"Noona..." We faintly heard. We turn to look at Wan Hoon and realized he was woken up. 

"Am i dream?" He asked. *Dreaming?..*

"Ani, waeyo?" I asked him a bit confused.

"Because I see Infinite standing right there and L hyung just fed you, then noona's face is red." He answered.

After his explanation, i just look down while the rest of infinite bit their lips to keep themselves from burst out laughing. 

"Ya, Wan Hoon-ah, Noona's face is not red... you just woke up so you must be seeing things" I said, denying the fact that i was blushing. *He just had to notice it and say something*

*knock-knock* then the door slid open.

"Ms.-------, you maybe discharged, you wound has healed from the 3 days you were out" My eyes widen at what the doctor said.

*wait... what? I was out for 3 days??* 

"-------'s gardian please fill out this paperwork." The doctor said and handed my parents a sheet. After the doctor left, Infinite resumed eating while I just looked at Myungsoo. Awkwardly.

"Myungsoo-ah," Woohyun called out, and took the plate from him. "You should eat, you haven't eaten all day yet." Woohyun said and was about to feed me, but i held out my hands, asking for the plate. 

"Araseo~" Woohyun said and handed me the plate.

*Time skip*

I got discharged from the hospital, and headed home, while the boys had to head back to their company. 

"--------- ah, me and your dad discussed earlier. We want you to take a rest from your job...forever." My mom said softly.

"S-so you mean i have to quit?" I quietly.

"Yes, im sorry sweetie, but I already said that if you get into the hospital again, you cant do this job anymore, i already gave you too many passes" She tried reasoning out.

"neh, but... I dont want to." I said while looking down. *I dont want to quit...*

"------ ah, you have been put in the hosp-"

*Ding-dong*

My mom was but off by the door bell. My parents went to the door.

"Who is it?" My parents called out.

"Eommeoni... its JiHoon, Nayoung, Wongjon, and Sejin..." We heard from the other side.

My parents eyes widen, and opened the door. 

"Omo... its really you guys!" My mom looked at them in shock.

"Noonas! Hyungs!!" Wan Hoon yelled, and ran up to the giving them a big and tight hug.

"Its Wan Hoon-ie, your all grown up know huh." They said and picked him up. Everyone joined the hug, so it became a group hug. 

"What brings you guys here?" My dad asked with curiousity.

"We heard about what happened to ---------, are you ok?" Sejin asked me.

"Ne Unni, im ok." I said with a smile.

"glad to hear" She said and smiled back.

"ok, why don't you guys sit here while, me and your dad go make some snacks." my mom said and left with my dad into the kitchen.

"but, what are you going to do now, im sure eommo-ni, wants you to quit. Am I right?" 

"uhm..." I replied sadly. 

"*sigh* your parents dont want you to get hurt, im sure you know that. We can protect him, we know how much he means to you." Nayoung comforted me. She knew about my bias and everything, we were like fangirl buddies. 

"Gomawo..." I said with a faint smile. Then my parents came back into the room with a tray filled with fruits and snacks.

"kamsahamnida" They said and we all started eating, and after we talked and everything, it was getting late and they decided to head back to the company.

After I washed up and prepared for bed. I heard a gentle knock on my door.

"Come on~" The door opened and mom walked in.

"-------- ah. Nayoung talked to me before she left. She told me everything that happened." She started as she sat on the side I was on of my bed. "After hearing what she told me. i realized you really care about Myungsoo. I can see he means alot to you. After realizing all that.... you dad and I decided to let you continue to work." 

My eyes widen. "Jinjja?" 

"uhm. We know you are a strong girl, and we know for a fact that you will not give up on something that is important to you." Mom said as she brushed my hair to the side. 

"Gomawo eomma" I said with a bright smile.

"Goodnight sweetie, you have school tomorrow"

"Goodnight" I said as she closed the door. 

*sigh* Back to school.