The Job offer

Protecting Him

Valentine's Day is basically today at school, because I have off on Friday and Monday! Yayy~~ lol.... its actually 12:34 am (currently) right now as I am typing this and I don't have school until later on lol. So I will try to update another chapter tomorrow since I have a 4 day weekend! Oh, and did you guys watch "This is Infinite" Valentine ep2 teaser? I watched it and it was funny lol. But im some what excited for the next episode, but not so much since I saw the preview of a part of it at the end of ep. 1 so yeah.... anyways. lets get to the story ^^


Previously...

"guys, take her to the hospital to, ok, I will stay here and wait, she knocked them out pretty well, so I don't think I should have any problems. Now hurry, before both of their conditions gets worst. Go." 

They nodded and guided me to the car along with Myungsoo. The last thing I remember were the street lights.


Present....

-In the morning

My eyes start to flutter open and started looking around.

"oh, Miss,-------, your awake." A nurse said when she noticed I was awake.

"Your stomach has healed since there wasn't any serious injuries." The nurse smiled. 

"ah, kamsahamnida" I responded and bow my head as she leaves.

*sigh* *oh! My parents! Do they know where I am? aish jinjja otteoke?!?* I thought as I tried looking for my phone, but then the door suddenly open.

"--------- your awake, are you ok???" My mom asked 

"neh omma, my stomach just hurts a bit" I said letting out a small smile. 

"Noona! Did the bad guy hurt you?!" Wan Hoon said, angrily 

"haha, Noona gwaechanha" I told him and he seem to relax a bit. *aigo this kid. haha*

Then there was a knock on the door. 

"You must be ------- parents." The person said as he walked in to greet my parents.

"o-oh, nuguyeyo? is...something wrong?" My parents asked
       (^who are you^)

"AnnyeongHaseyo, I am Infinite's Manager." He answered.

Before my parents could respond my brother spoke first. 

"Wo! Infinite? with Woohyun, Sunggyu, L, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Hoya Hyung??" 

"haha, correct" He answered my brother. 

But Wan Hoon just stared at him in disbelief. 

"Mr and Mrs. --------, I would like to offer a job for your daughter." 

"job? What kind of job..." My mom asked him. 

"Your daughter has very good skill, and I would like her to become something like a bodyguard for a member of Infinite."

"b-bodyguard? But -" I cut my mom off since I actually wanted to know more about this 'job'

"omma, im ok, it wasn't a serious injury, the guy just kicked my stomach." I told my mom.

"But ------- your in the hospital..." My mom said

"But I don't need to be in the hospital. See im all fine, I am a strong girl ya know." I said while moving my body showing that I healed and I am fine.

"*sigh* arraseo, but if you end up in the hospital one more time. For any reason. No more job for you, ok?" My mom said.

"neh, kamsahamnida eomma" I said and hugged her.

My mom has always respected my desicions, but not right away, we would have a short conversation about it before actually deciding. 

"ok, so once you get discharged. Contact Woollim Ent. and ask for me. If they don't then just say your name and they will know. Ok, I have to get back. I will be leaving now." the manager said before leaving.

I was still in my train of thoughts when suddenly i felt someone tapping me.

"Noona, does that man really work with Infinite Hyungs?" Wan Hoon asked me. 

"haha, um. Noona will take you later to see Infinite Hyungs ok?" I told him

"Ah~ Jinjja? Noona daebak hehe. Noona palli and get better so we can see them" He said smiling widely.

 

 

Soon I was discharged from the hospital, and headed home.


This was a boring chapter...mian.... I will make the next one interesting so stay tuned lol haha.

 

 

 

 

 

                                       Subscribe ^^

 

 

Thank you for subscribing ^^ Make sure you comment your thoughts and ideas, and I might include them :)

MyungsooMyDestiny - New

Yadong2ne1 - New

Sandyloveexo - New

BOICE-EXOTIC - New

peace1212 - New

cyncynster - New

 

Gomowo for Subscribing :D

Comment your thoughts on "This is Infinite" if you like. I would be happy to talk to you about the show haha. Can't wait for Episode 2! Coming out 'today