Final

Protecting Him

"Chapter 21: Final


[I didn't read it over, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. Please comment if you want, any mistakes you might find and I will fix it if needed.

When I do read it over, this won't be here. Thank you for understanding ^^]


Present

*time skip -> tomorrow*

I headed to the company and already saw reported everywhere, as I got closer, someone yelled and I was soon surrounded by mics and flashing cameras. With the help of Sejin, i made it to the front where the ceo was standing, along with woollim representatives. 

"Ok, we will be started in 3, 2, 1... go" 

"We are here at Woollim Entertainment with the CEO himself. Many of you have seen the famous video that has gone viral, well KBS has prepared a special interview with the one in the video herself. Please, introduce yourself." 

*breathe* "Annyeong Haseyo *bow* --------- imnida." I spoke into the mic.

"We have some frequently asked questions we would like you to answer." I nodded my head, indicating i was ok with it.

"What do you do at Woollim?" 

"I am a guard at Woollim" i answered.

"How old are you?"  I said my age. The next couple of questions were simple to answer.

"Ok, well we have more 1 more then we are going to do a couple phone calls."

"Do you have any feelings on any of them Infinite members, and what do you think about them?" *what kind of question is that....*

"um.. I like them as a friend, they are very friendly, and fun to joke around with " I said.

"Has any of them done anything..hurt you physically or mentally, and would or did you forgive them?" I looked around and saw some fans glaring at the interviewer. lol. 

"um... nothing that hasnt been resolved." I said with a sort of forced smile thinking about what happened between me and Myungsoo "Infinite is really great, nice friendly and talented. They also have alot of supportive fans, if they make mistakes, we forgive them, so yes i would and did forgive hi-.. them" I smiled. *geez... 'him' almost slipped..."

"I heard you mention 'we' are you also an inspirit?" I looked at the ceo to see if it was ok to say if I was, he nodded.

"I am... but many staff members are also inspirits right?" I said looking at the staff members for some support, they smiled and nodded their head.

"ok, we will take 1 phone call, so call in now." we waited for about 15 seconds before a call came in, *well that was quick*

"Hello, i would like to say something to ----------" The caller said. *Why does her voice sound familiar..* "Go ahead"

"Im suprised to see that your on TV, still alive, haha byebye now." Then the phone call ended.

"wow, that was a weird message. Do you have anything to say to that Ms.---------?" 

I froze in my spot, i knew exactly who that was. I looked at the camera.

"To the person who called in, I see that your not giving up, niether will I." I said. 

"Ok, that wraps this up, thank you, this is KBS with the latest news." 

"lets go in." I said and walked inside the building, heading straight to the security room.

"------- ah where are you going?" Sejin asked me.

"i need to see something" I quickly ran and entered the room. I sat down and reviewed the footage of the interview which was held outside. My eyes focus on the screen, and narrowed when I found what i was looking for.

"She was here." I said in disbelief.

I copied all the footage into my flashdrive and sent it to 3 of my email accounts just in case this would get deleted. 

I exited everything, and made my way up to the conference room.

"Sir, she was here" I said in on breath. Everyone's eye widened.

"What are you say." 

"Kim Doyeon... she was here." 

"Do you have any proof?" He asked.

"right here" i said holding up my flashdrive handing it to a staff member to upload it to the screen. I skipped forward, and paused it.

"though it is crowded, i can clearly tells its her, you can do a face recogonition just to make sure its her, but for me, i know its her. just to well." I said whispering the last sentence/part.

"thank you ------ah, i believe you, we need to have police track where she is, she needs to be caught soon." 

"I agree sir, I will be leaving now to go see the boys." I said and bowed before leaving.

I came into the practice room and saw them sitting on their phones watching some kind of video.

"taking a break?" I asked

"------ah you here" Sunggyu said, standing up "we are watching the interview since we weren't able to be there."

"Do i look weird?" i said.

"Very" Woohyun joked, i hit his arm. "Just kidding haha"

"Ya, Myungsoo-ah, get over here" Sunggyu called.

I look over and see Myungsoo sitting on the floor still replaying this one part. 

"Myungsoo, what are you replaying so much, this is the 20th time I saw you do it." Hoya said walked over to Myungsoo turning up the volume on his phone to hear.

[video audio]

[interviewer] "Has any of them done anything..hurt you physically or mentally, and would or did you forgive them?" 

[------- (you)] "um... nothing that hasnt been resolved."

"Infinite is really great, nice friendly and talented. They also have alot of supportive fans, if they make mistakes, we forgive them, so yes i would and did forgive hi-.. them"  

No one was talking. We all knew why he was listening to that part, he knew it was refering to him. I walked up to him and turned his phone off, then made him stand. I wrapped my arms around him, and patted his back letting him know everything was ok, i forgave him. I saw infinite walked out the door leaving us alone. We stayed in that position for a couple minutes until I pulled away. His eyes were teary and his cheeks were wet from tears. I looked in his eyes and him a small smile. He suddenly pulled me into a hug

"uljima, uljima" I said and rubbed his back.
("uljima" means don't cry)

[http://youtu.be/vV03cKrRw4Y?t=1m39s  (example of what the scene looked like, i was actually really suprised to see this clip lol, i found it after i wrote it, because i wanted to show you guys a visual, but there isnt one with Myungsoo (thank god hehe)]

"I was so s-stupid... i c-called you all those t-things when you were t-telling the t-truth..I-I yelled at y-you.. i almost h-hurt you...  m-mianhe...mianhe." He managed to stutter out while crying.

"its ok..." I said as I felt tears form in my own eyes at what he said, bringing back the painful memories, I blinked them away.

"You made a mistake. Just don't do it again, you really upset your fans who knew the truth..." I said as i pat his back. Suddenly the door opened.

"-------ah they- whats going on in here?" Nayoung said with a bit of tease, but immediately went back to being serious after seeing the tears in my eyes.

"They found her. The bra- i mean... she was hiding at the cafe she models at." Nayoung informed me. I saw "who the he** hides at a cafe..?" and left. 

I pat Myungsoo's back a couple more times before pulling away.

"Go find the other members and stay with them, dont leave, its not safe right now." i said and was about to leave, but a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I could feel him getting closer.

"Be careful, stay safe." He whispered in my ear, giving me chills, like who wouldnt get chills from your bias doing that.

"uh.. yeah ok.. bye." I said quickly and left before he could see the blush that was slowly rising. "aiii, he just had to do that.. gahh now i can't focus..." I finally pulled myself together after cooling down from looking like a tomato.

"Lets go" I spoke through the bluetooth. *Its go time*

"Unni, give me an update on the situation." I asked her over the bt. (bt = bluetooth, i find it a bit weird saying bluetooth everytime lol.)

"She is still currently in the cafe, she is hiding as a worker. I didn't say this out loud when Myungsoo was there, but who the heck hides in a cafe..geez." Nayoung informed.

"Haha, araseo, im arriving, what are the plans."

"the team is already here, we set up cameras watching her every movement, they decided to let you take the lead."

"ok, follow along, im here." I said as i pulled along the sidewalk, and quickly put on sunglasses. I walked into the cafe and ordered, i sat down after ordering, keeping an eye on Doyeon. "anything? " I asked. 

"negative" i heard over the bt. I continued to look at her, something was strange, she was going to one table about 10 times already, she left the table, then came back a minute after. I noticed two guys sitting at the table, i couldn't see their faces though. 

"Two guys at table 3L, run facial recognition. Find out who they are." I said still watching her. Now things were happening, she slipped her hand inside her apron pocket and pulled out a white envelope handing it to the two guys.

"the two guys, both work for her father, but im guessing she is using them too, im guessing money is involved."

"i think so too, she just gave them a white envelope, and im pretty sure it ain't a thank you card considering how thick it was." 

"what do we do next, your call." 

"lets do it, cover the exit, and entrance, leave the door near me. Group A get the two guys, the rest, we're after her. Its time to end this. Call?" I said over the bt. 

"call"

"call"

"call"

I heard from about 30 different voices. In 3 seconds, agents came in through the entrance and exit. I saw her eyes widen. she tried dashing by the door I was at. But i abruptly stood up as she reached me. 

"nice seeing you again." I smiled/smirked

"ARGH!" She growled and held up a pair of scissors, and tried jabbing me with it. 

"Weren't you ever told to never play with scissors?!" i growled at her fail attempts to stab me. She took a swing again, everything happened so fast and unfo- wait no, fortunately her hair got caught right inbetween the 2 blades, but she failed to notice and next thing you know, a chunk of hair is lying on the ground. Some agents even had to cover their mouths from bursting out in laughter, but you could still hear some chuckles that escape.

"ANDWAE ANDWAE MY HAIR OTTEOKE???!?!?" She screamed and picked up her hair and touched the part where she cut.

"Thats what you get for playing with scissors." I grinned. She glared and tried jumping at me but Nayoung and Sejin held her back.

"I knew you weren't smart, but are you really that dumb to hide in a cafe you use as a modeling place? Like what common sense- you know what never mind. your not gonna understand it anyway..." Nayoung muttered the last part, but i could hear her from the bt making me let out a little chuckle. The others caught the two guys easily. Words spread quickly, and soon it was all over the news. 

It was a hot topic on twitter 

"did you guys hear? we were right about her."

"she is caught! finally!!" 

"i knew there was something wrong about her."

"i heard the girl who saved Myungsoo caught her!"

"im really thankful to her, I wouldnt mind if her and oppa date ^^"

"i dont know what L oppa saw in her, she is just an attention fame seeker" 

*ring-ring* 

"Yoboseyo?"

"is this --------?"

"yes it is."

"Please come to Woollim, it is requested by one of the infinite members." 

"eh? um... neh, kamsahamnida..." I ended the call, and got ready.

"Omma~" no answer.

"Appa?" no answer. *where is everyone...*

"Wan Hoon?" no answer. *where did they go...*

I arrived at Woollim and bowed to the staff as I passed. 

"Ms. -------, your here, please head up to the cafeteria." 

"kamsahamnida" I bowed and headed to the cafeteria. *why am i going to the cafeteria?* 

I opened the door and entered only to be amazed at the sight. The place was filled with balloons and food and there was a cake. But.. I dont see anyone.
I walked over to the center where the cake was and began to read what was printed.

"Will you- " I stopped when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, to see a bright smiling Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo? What is all of this?" I asked confused on why he was here *was he the one that wanted meet me? what is going on....* He didn't answer and went closer. He held my hands.

"umm.. what..the heck is happening..." I asked super confused right now, because he isn't saying anything but smiling at me, and then he is holding my hand, like who wouldn't be confused.

"Will you... be mine?" 

*hold up. what?? did he just ask me... ------- to be his? im dreaming right...* I thought wide eyed. He chuckled at my expression.

"w-what did you say?" I asked,  making sure i heard right. 

"Will you be mine" 

"me...be yours?" I said softly. 

"but your fans.. I dont wan-" 

"JUST SAY YES ALREADY, AIII JINJJA PPALLI DONT MAKE OPPA WAIT!" I heard someone shout. 

"So?" 

"Y-yes... but your fans..." I said still worried. 

"Don't worry i got their permission" He smiled and pointed behind me, where i heard the voice. I turned around as all the lights turn on, only to be shocked. 

"y-you invited your fans." 

"they said they would only give me permission if I let them come see" 

"so... their ok with it?" I asked him quietly. 

"why don't you ask them." He smiled. 

"u-umm, is it ok, if..if i say yes?" i asked them. I saw some of them laugh, and they counted down from 3

"3, 2, 1, ITS OK!" they all shout.

"YOU SAVED MYUNGSOO OPPA MANY TIMES!"

"I LIKE YOU 100 TIMES BETTER THAN THE OTHER GIRL!" 

"YOU DONT LOOK LIKE PLASTIC!"

"OPPA YOU BETTER NOT HURT HER OR IM NOT YOUR FAN ANYMORE!'

"YEAH"

"YEAH"

"woahh, wasn't expecting that, your fans are turning against you hehehe, merong~~~" I stuck my tongue out at him and started running, but he caught up to me soon. 

"aigoo so cute! my daughter has a boyfriend, my daughter has a boyfriend~~" I turned to see my parents and Wan Hoon. 

"Better not hurt her, got it?" my dad warned Myungsoo.

"appa..." 

"haha, yes sir!' Myungsoo saluted. 

"Noona! Noona! Is Myungsoo Hyung going to be my brother?!" Wan Hoon asked excitedly.

"MAJAYO! Brother in law to be correct and your noona's Husband" Myungsoo grinned, making me blush madly. 

"y-ya, dont talk nonsense pshh... dont listen to Myungsoo, wan hoon-ah, he doesn't know what he is talking about." I smiled at Wan hoon.

"What do you mean its nonsense, wouldn't be a nonsense if I made it true would it?" He whispered in my ear, and quickly kissed my cheek. 

"uh oh~~ Noona, you look like a tomato" Wan Hoon giggled. 

"Nice job Myungsoo, you made her frozen." Woohyun chuckled.

"You better not hurt her, or you goin down" Hoya said

"to the ground" Sungjong added.

"Why is everyone against me~~" Myungsoo whine.

"ya myungsoo. dont do that, your hurting my eyes" Sunggyu said.

"Like you can see anything" Myungsoo sneered, and imitated Sunggyu's eyes. 

Soon he was being chased by Sunggyu. 

"ok, ok, ok I surrender" Myungsoo gave up, earning a smack from Sunggyu on the head.

"Time to eat cake~~" Sungyeol cheered.

The staff came in and cut the cakes, there were about 10 cakes, enough to feed everyone. 

"say ahhh~~" Myungsoo said. 

.".......... ugh fine" I said and open my mouth. After eating the piece myungsoo fed me i notice him staring at him. 

"what?" 

"hehe indirect kiss~~~~~" He cheered and jumped around like a little kid.

"argh, STOP TEASING ME MYUNGSOO- SSI" I shouted at him. He suddenly stopped and got really close to my face.

"its oppa to you" He stared into my eyes. *gahh those eyes*

"o-ok oppa.." i said and turned around with my back facing him, and continue to eat the cake.

"Thats my girl~~~" He smiled and wrapped an arm around me. "You blush alot" He said quietly, only audible for us to hear and poke my cheeks.

"Only for me right?" He smiled. I didn't answer.

"only for me. right?." He has more seriously this time. I quickly nodded making him have that eyesmile again. Then I felt something warm on the side of my cheek. 1........................................2............................................3. and then it was gone. 

*HE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK FOR 3 SECONDS, THOSE WERE THE LONGEST SECOND OF MY LIFE! OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG* I started blushing again. 

"someone's blushing again~~" He tease. I glared at him, in one swift move, there was icing smeared on his face, I laughed while speed walking away. 

"Y-ya! " he shouted running after me. 

Infinite and other fans just watched us, while shaking their heads in amusement.


 

 

 

THIS WAS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!!! I FINISHED ANOTHER AFF YYAYYYY

Make sure to check out my other stories. Myungsoo is always the main guy character~ hehehe my bias~~

Thank you all of you who commented, subscribed and upvoted!!!!! I will put a everyone who subscribed and those who upvoted in a new chapter. 
So if you want to make the upvoted list, upvote! lol haha, Thank you once again everyone who read this story! ^^

INFINITE 'BACK' OFFICIAL MV