Darkness by Weather

Protecting Him

Really can't wait Myungsoo/L's drama to air...but I recently saw this picture and I almost punched my screen. Almost. Lets just hope there isn't going to be anything 'romantic' that he has to do, or she will end up in my death list, along with his ex-girlfriend,idol killer etc... but there are only like 3 or 4 on my list. Anyways get readin lol.


Previously...

"Noona, does that man really work with Infinite Hyungs?" Wan Hoon asked me. 

"haha, um. Noona will take you later to see Infinite Hyungs ok?" I told him

"Ah~ Jinjja? Noona daebak hehe. Noona palli and get better so we can see them" He said smiling widely.


Present...

The pain in my stomach has finally gone away now. I can feel myself get excited as I as remember the offer Infinite's manager offered me!!

I walk downstairs and see my mom making breakfast and my brother watching videos online.

My mom who notices my presences turns around and greets me, while offering me a plate. 

"Noona! Noona! Are you feeling better?! Can we meet Infinite hyungs now?" Wan hoon starts bombing me with questions as soon as he sees me.

"Ya, do you only want your Noona to get better so you can see Infinite? If that's so, then Noona isn't going to take Wan Hoon to see them..."

"aniya Noona~~ Wan hoon wants Noona to get better so Noona can play and protect Wan Hoon" he responded with a flashing wide grin/smile

"araseo...Noona will take Wan Hoon to see Infinite hyungs later." i told him

"YAYYY NOONA DAE~~~~BAK!!" he starts yelling and jumping around.

I shook my head while laughing at him and join my parents at the table.

 

*I should tell them that I am calling Woollim Ent. later on today since my the pain in my stomach has finally gone away now* i thought before speaking

"eomma, appa, I am thinking about calling Woollim Ent. today because the pain in my stomach has gone away now, since it wasn't even serious in the first place." I told them.

"are you sure about this though?" my mom asked worried.

I give a small smile, "yes, like you said, if i end up in the hospital again, i will have to quit the job. Don't worry eomma, the agents taught me very well...I miss them..." i said, while remembering the times the agents taught me.

The agents were practically part of my family since they were always there. One day, they recieved a mission, and we haven't heard from them since...sometimes we sit there and wonder if they are ok... So i continue teaching my brother somethings so he wouldn't forget.

"Yeah...we miss them too..." my parents said, probably wondering if they were ok.

"well, since it seems you can take care of yourself... I guess you can take that job." my mom said smiling

"gomowo eomma, I promise to be as safe as I can." I say smiling back.

 

I go upstairs and call Woollim Ent. while playing around with their business card in my hands waiting for someone to pick up.

*ring....ring...click*

"hello, how many I help you?"

"I am calling for Infinite's manager." I answer

"name please"

" ------------ " I said.

"oh, he has been waiting for your call, please hold on for a second." 

*sigh~~* who knew this would make me nervous...feels like I'm calling for an audition..haha which im not..but applying for a job...wait isn't that like more....oh never mind.* I thought as I waiting for someone to speak again.

"Hello? is this ---------?" the voice on the other line asks, i recognize it as the managers

"yes, this is --------" I answer

"Great! So by this call, does that mean your stomach has fully healed?"

"Yes sir. It wasn't serious, so it healed easily." I respond

"well, if you can, please come to Woollim Entertainment. You may bring your family members to if you'll like."

"hm...I think i can make it today. Is it ok if I bring my brother?" I asked even though he said I could, just wanted to make sure

"haha that little boy, of course you can. I think he would love to meet Infinite. When you arrive, ask for me and tell them your name and they will take you to my office." 

"ok, Thank you for this opportunity." I say

"You're welcome, but I should be the one more thankful. ok well get here safetly and watch out for that brother of yours." 

"Yes sir, i will." and then ended the phone call.

I get up and start getting ready.

 

I finished and called Wan hoon.

"Wan Hoon-ah palli~~ we need to leave soon." I shout.

"Hold on Noona" He shouted back. 

I put on my shoes and wait for him to come down. I'm wearing a simple tee and jeans and a pair of simple black sneaker wedges.

 

Wan Hoon comes running down the stairs with a backpack, that looks like it has been fill with.. books?

"Ya, Wan Hoon-ah, why do you have so many things in your backpack?" I asked, curious

"I want to get their autographs" He said beaming a bright smile.

"aigoo, this kid...Ok lets go." I told him

"Eomma,Appa,I will be going now with Wan Hoon-ah" I told my parents and gave them a hug.

"Be careful and make sure you watch your surroundings. Remember what your agents taught you."

"neh, I will. ok we will be going now" I said and smiled as I walk out the door with Wan Hoon.

 

"Wan Hoon-ah, what exactly did you bring in that bag?" I asked him on the way there.

"I don't have any CD, so I bring notebooks." He answered while skipping around excitedly

"Notebooks? but why did you bring so many?" 

"Because I want to have alot" 

"aish, greedy much..." I muttered and laughed at his answer.

Soon we arrive at the building.

I hold Wan Hoon's shoulders and guide him next to me so I knew he was with me the whole time and nothing bad could happen.

I went to the lady at the front desk and asked her for the manager.

"Do you have an appointment?" She asked me

"my name is --------" I did as the manager told me.

"ok, hold on a second." she said and called over another worker.

"take her up to -------" I couldnt hear the rest because she was whispering.

The staff led us up to and knocked on the door.

"sir, she is here" the staff said after knocking. 

"come in" I hear from the other side of the door.

The worker just nodded their head and walked away.

I took a deep breath and looked at Wan hoon before opening the door and walk in.

 

"welcome, take a seat" the manager said as we walk in.

"ok, so for the job offer, are you going to take it?" he said, getting straight to the point

"yes, I have already talked over it with my parents." I told him

"ok good, I just need to read and sign a few things to make it official" he said as he hands a couple of papers to me.

After i finish reading them, I signed them.

"do you have any member in mind?" 

"um, no, any member would be fine." 

"is that so then. You will be Myungsoo's. Since you have protected him a couple times now. is that ok?" 

*myungsoo?! omg omg holy crap~~~ ok stop it , focus.*

"yes that is great" I said with a smile

"ok well the boys are in the practice room, so we will head over there right now." He informed me.

"Noona, where are we going now?" Wan Hoon asks me.

"We are going to meet Infinite now, ok? so lets go." I told him before following the manager out.

as we get closer to the room, i could hear Destiny playing. I look down at Wan hoon and see his eyes grow wider and his smile gets bigger as he recognizes the song. 

The manager opens the door, and they stop everything they were doing and bowed.

I avoid my eyes from look at any of them and look at anything besides....them

I take a look at Wan Hoon and see him rubbing his eyes, like he is in a dream or something.
I chuckle over his reaction.

"Boys, ---------- has to agreed to the job offer" The manager spoke

"yayy!" They all cheer 

"even though you guys already know each other, lets introduce ourselfs once again."

*again? wow, this is gonna be the 3rd time I introduce myself to Myungsoo.* I thought

"Annyeonghaseyo, ----------- ibnida." I said and bowed

"hana,dul,set, INFINITE ibnida" They introduced and bowed.

"oh!, who is this little guy here" Woohyun said gesturing to Wan Hoon

I look at Wan Hoon and see him blink his eyes.

"this is my brother, Wan Hoon, he is a fan and wanted to meet you guys." I answered.

"ohh, jinjja, daebak! haha" Woohyun said

"ya, Wan Hoon-ah do you wanna go say hi" I asked him

He looked up at me and nodded his head slowly. haha this kid.
I take him over and the members start kneeling down to his size and shake his hand. I just chuckle at his reaction, when they did that.

I look back at the manager and see him talking to myungsoo.

The manager sees me and calls me over, I take a quick look at Wan Hoon to see him laughing and then start walking towards Myungsoo and the manager.

"ok, myungsoo-ah, --------- will be your bodyguard from now ok? ok I have to go back to my office now. --------- you may stay here since you need to anyways. If you have any questions please call. Ok i will be leaving now." the manager spoke before walking out.

Myungsoo looked like he was about to say something when the dance instructor told them start again with the dance. 

While watching them practice, I over heard some staffs talking about the weather outside.

"Did you see outside? Its raining so much"

"Yea I just saw now on the news. It might get even stronger. What happens if it does..." 

"do the others know?" 

"i dont know, lets go and tell them before it gets worse."

*its raining?* I thought as I checked the weather on my phone. My eyes widen after I click on a news link.

*it might get more powerful...* I thought and I looked up at my brother watching Infinite practice happily.

"I should go tell them" I whispered to myself as I standing up to walk over to them.

When suddenly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       I don't see a thing but. black.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the somewhat cliff hanger. will try to update as soon as possible, because I hate cliff hangers to, but...its for the sake of the story lol.

OMG, This is Infinite ep.2 was hilarious. i was laughing so hard. If you follow me on IG | @4ever_inspirit, then you should've seen some clips I posted. 

Anways so I will try to update my other story...so hard managing 2 storys. lol. also I have a 4 day weekend, but it is the 3rd day already... at least I have one more day. So this chapter was actually written yesterday at like 1 in the morning but I still needed to edit and stuff lol so I hope you guys enjoyed reading yet. Please point out any errors ^^ it would make my editing alot easier when I go back to see if i missed anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                       Subscribe ^^

 (he looks so cute!)

 

Thank you so much for the new subscribers! ^^ Please feel free to comment your thoughts :D

1randomgiirl 

Belle_xxoxo 

nitabyunghyun 

exotichunhan 

emotion_jt 

ellyza 

^^ thank you once again for subscribing :)

Follow me on IG | @4ever_inspirit <---------- based on Myungsoo/L and Infinite (fan account)