Secretly

Protecting Him

 

Chapter 11: Secretly

 


Previously...

 

"Dont come near me again understand. Stay away, I don't need your protection, go lie and protect someone else, i dont need a 2 faced brat to protect me." He said in a normal tone but loud enough for her to hear too and my phone. I could see her smirking, but then went back to a scared face as he turned to her and walked her out.

I walked myself over to her phone and picked it up, placing it in my pocket.
I take a look in the mirror, to see a bright red handprint on my face.

*sigh* that brat can slap.

I took out my phone and stopped the recording, and place in back into my pocket. 

*Today has been a long day...* 

I thought and walked out.


Present...

*ring* *ring*

"Yoboseyo?" I answer

"Right now? *sigh* dehh~" I said and ended the phone call

The manager called and said that Myungsoo was wondering on the streets. *sigh* seriously, what kind of person, especially an idol, would wander around the streets during this time at night. Its like 9! Does he want to be attacked...aishh jinjja.

I remember what he said.

"Dont come near me again understand. Stay away, I don't need your protection, go lie and protect someone else, i dont need a 2 faced brat to protect me."

*He doesn't need to know that its me right?...All I have to do is save and hide. Now I gotta disguise myself. 

 

I tell my parents before I left, and headed out.

The streets weren't completely empty, but its still a bit creepy. ok, so where is he...I stroll through the streets, keeping a look out for him.

(outfit) 

  (I couldn't find any good photos online so I decided to take some myself, I look so funny haha.)

 

I earned some weird looks walking around looking like this but its not like i care. I continue walking and see some a small crowd of girls around my age, speedwalking? and pointing at someone. Being curious i walk over and try to see who they are giggling and apparently so excited about. I didn't see who the person was but I heard the girl.

"Eeee~~ omo omo, its L oppa! uwa~~ he so cute!" 

"Oppa~ Lets take a picture!" 

They squel. I was able to squeeze in a small gap, and saw him.

He was trying to push through to escape but the crowd just kept getting bigger. Since I hid half of my face, they wouldn't be able to see who I am, just know that I am a girl, I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him out and ran into an empty alley, the plan is to save and hide, so as I pulled him into the alley, I quickly let go and went to hide.

 

 

But he grabbed my wrist and stopped me from going further.

"Wh..who are you?" He asked, breathing heavily.

I pulled my wrist away from his grip, and started walking away from him.

"I said, who are you." He said as he grabbed my wrist again.

"A girl" I respond smirking, even though he can't see it and ran into the darkness, but hid behind a wall, watching him just in case something else happened.

 

Myungsoo POV~

"A girl" she responded

*why does that voice sound familiar...*

I pulled out my phone and called my manager, probably gonna get scolded for leaving the dorm. 

*sigh* 

*Who was she though...*

 


 

------------ (you) POV~

The next morning I walk into Woollim Entertainment and knocked on the manager's door.

"Come in

I opened the door and walked in.

"Oh! Your here, you can head to the dance studio, they are in there right now." 

"um...I actually want to talk about something..." I said 

"is there something wrong?"

"I also think that the CEO should hear about this too..." 

"is that so...ok, lets head to the conference room, and hold a meeting." the manager before setting up the meeting.


 

Conference room-

"What is this about that I have to be here?" the CEO asked.

"This is regarding Kim Doyeon sir." I spoke up.

"*sigh* what happened this time." 

"She transfered over to the school." I said.

"The boys didn't tell us about this...go on." 

"She...confronted me, and cause a whole scene when we were in private. I would like to request something." 

"and that is."

"to do my job secretly." I answered.

"What are you trying to say?"

" I want to make it look like I quit, and work here secretly." 

"and why is that?"

"I have my reasons sir, im sorry but I do not want to reveal it." I asked, I'm not gonna tell them what Myungsoo told me in the restroom, its awkward...

"Well, since you have saved him many times... I will allow you to do that." He said and left.

*sigh* geez, that was nerve wrecking.

 

"Sir, you will need to tell Infinite that I quit, for me to be able to work secretly, if they ask, just tell them I didn't want to say." I told the manager. 

He nodded and told me to come with him to the dance studio. I stood ouside and listened.

 

"Kids, I have something to tell all of you. --------- will not be working here anymore." I heard him say.

"Bwoh!? Noona?..." 

"--------- quit?!"

"She quit?!??"

"Why!?!"

"Its all your fault hyung!" I hear Sungjong, directing it at Myungsoo I guess.

"Yes, im afraid so, we asked her why but she said that she didn't want to say , and its no ones fault, at least we know of. Now go and continue practicing." The manager finished and walked out.

"Thank you sir, for allowing me to do this." I said and bowed

"I don't know why your doing this, but at least your not actually leaving us. haha, I will be leaving now." He said and left.

*sigh* I should go to the security room, and watch them from there.

 

Infinite's POV~

"Kids, I have something to tell all of you. --------- will not be working here anymore." The manager walked in and said

 

"Bwoh!? Noona?..." 

"--------- quit?!"

"She quit?!??"

"Why!?!"

"Its all your fault hyung!" Sungjong said to L

"Yes, im afraid so, we asked her why but she said that she couldn't say why, and its no ones fault, at least we know of. Now go and continue practicing." The manager finished and left.

"-------- noona quit?...." Sungjong muttered.

"Something must have happened..." Hoya said.

"Ya, Myungsoo-ah, did you say anything?" Sunggyu questioned him.

".....why do you care..." L responded and looked away

"*scoff* so it was probably you..." Woohyun muttered.

"Did you know 'she' was transfering here?' Woohyun spoke clearly this time.

"no" L replied coldly

"so that brat just showed up huh." Woohyun muttered, but L didn't hear.

 

------------ (you) POV~

*what are they talking about... gahh I wish these stupid cameras have microphones..jinjja..*

I look at all of the surveillance cameras, and see myself. 

*What the heck? lol haha, why would they have a camera in a security room, so you can watch youself? haha, but it could come into use if someone came in and did something...but that would be stupid again because then they could delete the footage...eh whatever. 
I look back at the camera in the dance studio.

They were practicing, but not very lively anymore. *am I the reason?...* even Myungsoo...pft, its not like he cares anyway, I thought remembering what he said.

*sigh* what should I do...oh! I got it. I can cheer them up at school, except for that grumpy pants, I ain't talkin to him. But still look out for him...aishh jinjja, the things we do for our biases/idols, the things we do.

*knock* Knock* 

"come in?" I asked not really sure on who would need to come in...

"---------, you may leave now, you guys have school tomorrow, so you need rest." 

*oh~~~ it was the manager.*

"ah neh, kamsahamnida" I bowed and took one last look at the screen, before leaving.


Another update~~ If I get more subsribers or more comments I will update again. I already finished another one, but if you want me to release it you gotta comment~~~ or upvote :D haha what ever you want

GIF                                                                                  

  (did you see his tongue? Lol)

   Myungsoo: Annyeong *wave*

 

                               

 

 

         

 

      

 

 

 

              So handsome~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for subsribing new subscriber lol haha. 

holister1036 - New

 

KAM-SA-HAM-NI-DA! My recent commenters! ^^ [rating- Most active (someone who comments on chapters, not the same one)]

1)emotion_jt - 4 

2)Sandyloveexo - 3

3)cheesecakery- 2

Thank you for commenting! Makes me really really happy to read them. I get really excited and it motivates me to continue writing and update alot more. So please continue commenting your thoughts! :D  

ALOT OF COMMENTS = ANOTHER UPDATE ^^

And of course thank you to those who aren't in the list, thank you for commenting also ^^

 

(to make it on the list, you gotta post 2 or more comments, on different chapters of course ^^)