Arriving

Protecting Him

 Chapter 1: Arriving

 

 


*Flash Back*

"-------- -ah, we have to tell you something" My parents said

"ok..." I responded

"We are.... moving to Korea."

"WHAT REALLY!! omg i can't wait"

"Wow, im glad that went well. We thought you were gonna be mad at us."

"what, no, I finally get a chance to see Infinite! Haha, so when are we going?"

"We are leaving in a couple days, so start packing your things"

"ok, i will start right now!"


 A few days later..

*Wow, so this is what the korea airport looks like woahh...*

"Omg~ I can't believe i am actually here holy crap~~ haha"

"------ ah, come on, we gotta go."

"K, im coming" 

*I wonder what school im going to... did my parents already transfer me to one?* 

"------ ah, You will be going to Woollim High. I heard this famous group also goes there... what was it, in-inf-infi-"

"INFINITE!"

"ah yes that was it, I heard they were studying there to, so you will see them there."

"Really?! They're my favorite group! I finally get to see them, wow this is gonna be so cool." 

*Myungie oppa~~, haha, omg what am i saying, --- stop fangirling* I think to myself. I fangirl in my mind and never out loud.

"Ok, so you will go to school starting tomorrow, so make sure you go to sleep early, ok missy?"

"Nae, eomma, I will." 

"Wait- does this school make us wear uniforms?"

"hmm, I think they said that only on certain days they make you wear them. So just wear regular clothes tomorrow."

"oh ok" 

*I wish they made us wear uniforms everyday. I could just blend right in.*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Afternoon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna go out for awhile" I told my parents as I walked to the front door.

"ok, be careful though" They responded

*ah, today's a nice day.* I thought as soon as I walk out the door.

*hmm... where should I go..molla, lets just walk around* I thought

*Wow...I can't believe I'm actually in korea! Happy~~* I thought while strolling through the streets with a big smile plastered onto my face.

*omo, look its SharaShara! hehe, I should take a look around the store.* I thought as I stopped in front of the store.

I can see poster of Myungsoo on the walls, and alot of products.

*uwa, so pretty... I should come back another time and get something.* I thought while looking around the store.

I continue to go down the street looking for a place to eat * I wonder if there are any good places to eat...*

"This place seems interesting... I should check it out." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, please come this way." A person greets and guide me as soon as I walk in.

"What would you like to order?" 

"um....I will have Bulgogi (Grill Marinated Beef) please"

"Ok, it will be with you shortly." The waitress said and walked away to give my order

* This place looks nice* I thought while looking around. This suddenly I notice a song was playing...Baby my love beautiful

*naneun neoreul saranghae
Nuneul gamado ni saenggagedo dugeundugeun tteollyeowa
Baby my love beautiful naneun neoreul saranghae
Nan yaksokhalge ni gyeoteseoman yeongwonhi hamkkehalge oh loving u


*Omo!! This is Beautiful! Myungsoo's part is coming up soon* I thought 

Nuneul matchugo barabwatdeon geu nareul gieokhanayo
Jogeumssik nege dagagaseo nae mameul noraehaeyo~~~~~*

I mentally fangirl over his part! The way he holds out that note. Kyaa~ amazing...haha

I starting singing along until the waitress came back with the food I ordered. 

*woah, this looks really good.* i thought as I started picking up my chopsticks

I paid after I finished eating, and as I walk out of the resturant, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered

"----- ah, your ok right?" I hear my mom on the otherside

"Nae, I just finished eating at a resturant. next time lets go there." I suggested.

"ah, is that so, ok we can go there next to time to eat. Be careful."

"Nae, eomma, I will be home soon, I think I'm gonna go walk around more." I said

"Araseo, come home soon"

"nae, I will be going now." I said and ended the phone call. 

*Sigh* Where should I go now...*

"Well, well, isn't it the idol singer" I hear someone around the corner say.

*wo, idol singer? why is someone talking like that?* I thought as I walk closer to the voice.

"a-annyeong, I am just going to pass through" I hear a familiar voice say.

"ha, no, no, lets talk, how about you introduce me to your noonas and we let you go. eh?" I heard another voice speak as I get closer.

"Ha, I really have to go, my managers are waiting.ha.ha" I hear the same familiar voice respond, with a bit of fear, but very little. 

"Your manager can wait, now how about that request eh, or the only your gonna get out of here, is by an ambulance, how does that sound?" I hear the same voice from earlier say.

"ha.ha. I am really in a hurry." The familiar voice spoke.

"ha, your not going anywhere pretty boy." They said while walking closer to the person they threaten

The scene was now in my sight, and I could see 2 people across from a person wearing a hood.and a face mask that only hid the bottom half of the face. 

"please excuse me" I the familiar voice said as he tried to walk past the 2 people.

"Do we need to tell you again?  You ain't goin anywhere pretty boy!" A guy said with a stern voice as he grabbed the person's shoulder and flung him into the wall. 

"ahh-" I heard the familiar voice whince in pain as he slammed into the wall, making his hood fall off. 

 I let out a gasp, as I start to recognize who this person was. *Myungsoo*.

Even though the face mask was covering a part of his face. I could just tell by his eyes that it was him.

"Now, again about that offer. Deal?" The second guy asked.

"I really can't, I will be going now" Myungsoo responded as he slowly got up

"huh, fine, let you get out of here the ambulance way." A guy said as he was about the take a swing at him.

I didn't know what suddenly came to me, but my mind did a thing of its own before I could realize what I just did.

"STOP!" I shout at the 2 guys, just in time before the guy's fist met Myungsoo's face.

"well, well, who else do we have here. A fan? *scoff* what could you do? Call the cops. He would be unconscious before they even arrive so why dont you run along little girl, before we send you to the hospital to." the other guy remarked.

" *scoff* For your information I'm not a little girl, and second why don't you stop before I send you to the hospital. Now let him go." I said with a stern voice emphasizing the word ' I " 

"or what. What can a little girl like you do. pft, quite a fan you got there pretty boy." The same guy commented, emphasizing 'little girl'

He started to walk closer to me, when Myungsoo suddenly spoke.

"no, no, don't touch her. let her go. go. just don't hurt her." I hear him say, a bit shaky. 

The weather got colder all of the sudden, it was the perfect weather earlier. 

"you heard him, go, this is the only chance im giving you. better take it..." the guy said.

"no, im not going anywhere, mianhe oppa, but I'm not leaving until these jerks let you go." i responded, while directing it to Myungsoo too.

"ok thats it, I've had enough with this pointless fight with you little girl." The guy said sounding pissed since I didn't go away yet.

Then suddenly a van pulled up a few yards behind me, the window scrolled down, and I recognized the person driving the car. *It's his manager*

"omo, aish, myungsoo hang in there." i saw him say as he took out his phone and starting dialing. 

"See, his manager is here. I don't have to worry, punch me if you want."

"You asked for it." He muttered before throwing a punch at  me. I dodge it and quickly spin back and swung my elbow into his chest full force and spun to the other side, jumped and kicked his sides which made him fall and slide a few inches from where he was before. 

"ahh" the guy winched in pain while clutching the side I kicked him, and got back up.

" *scoff* so this little girl can fight eh? Lets see you dodge this." He muttered again before charging at me with his fist.

*is this guy an idiot?* I thought after he spoke but quickly got down with one knee on the ground and swung my other foot out, which hit the guy's legs and made him fall back down on his back.

"Now, are you gonna let him go?" I said facing the other guy still standing where Myungsoo is.

" *scoff* I have better skill then that guy, let see what you got against me." the other guy remarked before charging at me.

He threw a punch but i quickly dodge it again and elbow him in the side which made him crouch down, which allowed me do a side kick and send him next to his other friend which was still on the floor, groaning in pain.

After seeing them both down, I quickly run to Myungsoo and was about to tell him to go when suddenly, I hear some noises like someone is charging at me. I quickly turn around to see the guy with a wooden stick about to swing it at my head, but I quickly grab it and twist it while pushing it towards him which made the guy lose his balance and took this chance to kick his chest and swung the stick out of his grip and spun it around, pointing it at him. The guy froze in his spot, knowing I would take a swing at him if he did anything stupid.

I look over my shoulder at Myungsoo, and tell him to go. 

"....L-ssi... go.. now.. hurry.." I spoke trying to catch my breath

"but-"

"Its fine, go now, your manager is waiting hurry, before they do something again." 

"thank you so much, please make sure your ok." He said before running to his manager who was shocked at what just happened.

I turn my attention back to the two guys. 

"Now, you get on the ground." I said still pointing at the guy.

He slowly got on the ground, next to his friend who was started to heal from the pain I gave him.

A couple minutes later I heard sirens getting closer which made me relax knowing help was on the way.

They arrested the 2 guys, and I was in the ambulance van treating the minor scratches I got. The police asked for my name and information, and thanked me since they couldn't get there quick enough. 

They offered to send me home, but I said it was ok, since my injurys weren't serious and I still wanted to look around some more on the way home. 

I took out my phone to call my parents to let them not worry. 

"appa, eomma, there was an idol in trouble and i helped him, but don't worry I am ok, I am heading home now." I informed them.

"eh? jinjja? are you really ok?"

"neh, the doctors that were on the scene treated little scratches i got, but I gave the other guys the real pain." 

"ah really? haha thats my girl" my dad said

Me and my mom chuckle at my dad's comment.

I ended the call and started walking home. thinking about what happened earlier

*omo, I met Myungsoo!! I saved him! ah, im glad he's ok* I thought, feeling relieve thinking about what could have happened if I wasn't there at that moment.

Soon I reached my house and greet my parents before walking up to my room. 

*wow, just one day in korea and I save my favorite idol...*

I'm glad your ok Myungsoo oppa...* I thought and fell asleep.


Well, whatcha guys think about the this chapter eh? haha. I have always imagine saving my bias, and love stories that have a plot like that haha. So this is going to be my new fanfic and hope you guys like it. I usually only update at night since that is when my creative side somes out and yeah haha. Please Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote!

 

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ  he looks so cute