Ninja Stars

Protecting Him

Chapter 20: Back to School 


[I didn't read it over, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. Please comment if you want, any mistakes you might find and I will fix it if needed.

When I do read it over, this won't be here. Thank you for understanding ^^]


Present

"Noona~! Noona~! NOONA~~~!" Wan hoon yelled.

"what?! whats wrong?!" I shot up, suddenly waking up from his yelled.

"Its time for you to got to school~~" He said cutely.

"*sigh* Don't scare noona like that, I thought something was wrong..." I said, getting up a bit unstably still in a sleepy daze.

I quickly got ready and went down stairs. Grabbing the already set food on the table and ate it quickly.

"Eomma, appa, im going" I said and left so I would still have extra time before school started.

*back to school. Yay..*

I reached the campus and as usual people where in their own groups chatting away with their friends. Then i heard some screaming. 

*Infinite arrived* I moved away from the crowd and headed towards the building when I heard my name being called out.

"------------ ah"

I turned around and saw Infinite running towards me, I was about to say something but they spoke first.

"ka-ja~~" Hoya said and they pulled me with them to class. As we entered, the girls looked at me with dirty looks and started whispering within their groups.

"Did you hear? she works at Woollim. stupid brat, how dare she get close to Infinite oppas." 

"I know right.. i heard she was L oppa's 'guard'. Like 'she' can protect him, she should start protecting herself. from us. hehehehehe" They said and laughed. An annoying laugh.

I ignored them and just walked to my seat, but I suddenly i tripped by a girl who intentionally stuck her foot out and was about to fall, but I registered what was happening and quickly put out one of my hands, and did a one handed cartwheel landing perfectly on my feet making the whole class shocked. I straighted back my uniform and sat in my seat. 

"Woah...how did she do that..."

"That was cool."

"that.was.hot"  

The class started to whisper, but stopped when the teacher came in. 

After the bell rang, i started packing up when a clicking of heels came closer to my desk.

"You." I looked up, and recognized her as the one who tripped me earlier.

"yes?" I said and stood up after I zipped up my bag.

"Stay away from Infinite oppas" She glared at me.

*she don't own me...* "Um, why should I listen to you?" I said and started walking away.

"YAH! I wasn't done talking to you." She said and grabbed my arm. I yanked my arm away from her grip and turned around and faced her.

"Well~~ I was done talking to you." I said.

"ugh! grab her..Go" she said and started pointing at me. 

Her friends tried to grabbed me but i jumped and slid over the desks successfully all the way to the door, making the class look in awe and shock. Before I left, i turned back to the group of girls who look dumbfolded at how I managed to do that. 

"Annyeong~" I said before leaving. Infinite had to leave early because of a schedule they had, which i am heading to now. 

I arrived at the company and see Nayoung, and Sejin waving their hands at me. I ran up to them and got into the van. Then us 3 headed to where Infinite was for their schedule. The other agents were already there. 

We arrived, and went in through the back door since the front was crowded with fans who were there for the recording. 

"---------- ah, you are stationed with us at the front." Sejin said, so I followed her and Nayoung to where we were stationed.

"Ok, so there are alot of fans today, so be more alert, if you sense anything wrong, give us a signal." she said as she handed me a walky talky, and they went off in different directions but they weren't that far away from me. We spreaded out to cover more areas.

I scanned through the crowds and spotted a group of girls pushing their way to the front. The one who seemed to be 'the leader' lifted her head up and I recognized her.

It was the girl from school. We both met eyes and her eyes widen, then glared at me. Probably shocked and mad, and angry to see me here. I looked away from her and focused on the crowd. 

Soon Infinite came out and the guards stepped down from the stage and surrounded the sides of it, I stood by the snack/refreshment table. I didn't notice anything off. But then I saw something shine from the reflecting the sunlight. I moved to an angle where the sun wasn't, and saw what it was. 

Shuriken (Shuriken is Japanese for 'Ninja Star', but i used Shuriken because it sounds cooler haha)

 

 

 

 

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" I said through my bluetooth which was connected to the speakers.

I quickly grabbed a tray from the refreshment table beside me,  holding the side as if I was throwing a knife, and threw it right across in front of the stage, getting the Shuriken caught on the tray. Now that is what I call perfect timing. I grabbed another tray and sprinted as fast as i could onto the stage, and held up the tray right in front of Myungsoo and a thud sound was heard as the Shuriken hit the tray. I knew more was coming and saw another one making its way towards me. I moved the tray over my chest, and another thud was heard. I swung the tray over my head, and did multiple flips catching the Shurikens thrown. The tray snapped in half by one that was thrown but i quickly flipped it, using the back side, blocking it from hitting any of the members, the tray slipped out of my grip and slid out of my reach. I looked at the person and saw them aiming instead of just throwing it, I then knew it was their last one. I slowed down my breathing and focused my mind and eyes on the Shuriken. The grip on the Shuriken was released and was making its way towards Myungsoo. I counted down from 5, never leaving my focus from the Shuriken which made everything move slower. 

4...

3...

It was getting closer

2...

It was inches away from myungsoo's neck. 

1.

caught ya.

I caught it right before it could touch Myungsoo's neck and threw it at the assassin, pinning him by his clothes.

(lol I created a mini visual for you guys)

After I pinned him, I saw the agents quickly surround him. I bent down on my knees to catch my breathe, while look at all of the Shurikens the assassin had thrown, there were about 2-3 dozen. 

"---------- ah, gwenchana?!" Nayoung said as she ran up to me and kneeled down to my level.

"Uhm. Just a bit tired" I said smiling, still breathing heavily.

"Ms. -------- are ok?" Other agents came up to check up on how i was.

"Im fine, what about Infinite?" I asked, noticing they weren't arent the stage anymore.

"The other guards took to the company, we should be heading back there too." One of them answered. I nodded, and slowly stood up with some help from Nayoung.

We arrived at the company, and found the entrance to be flooded with Inspirits and decided to proceed in through the back door, and headed up to the conference room. 

"Annyeong haseyo." We bowed, as we entered the room. 

"--------- ah, please take a seat" The CEO said, as I took a seat, the other agents left. Around the table was  the manager and other major staff members. The CEO signaled a staff member to play a video.

"This video has gone viral all over the world, under the title, "Mystery girl saves Infinite (L) ". The media have been contacting us asking who you are." The CEO explained, as I kept my eyes on the screen. 

"Am I.... in trouble?" i asked, not knowing why the CEO would show me this unless there was a meaning behind it. 

"Aniyo, we would like you to do an interview with KBS" 

"I-interview?" I stated, confused.

"Yes, we want to explain who you are so nothing bad happens." 

"Ohh" I nodded understand. 
"Ok so the interview will be scheduled tomorrow. It will be at the entrance of the company, so it will be a public announcment where Inspirits can come and watch. There will be many other medias there too." He informed. I nodded understanding. 

"Ok that will be it" The CEO dismissed and went out. I decided to go to Infinite's dance studio to see how they were doing. 

"Oh! -------ah wasseo!" Nayoung called out as she spotted me. 

"Noona!" Sungjong yelled out, and was about to run to me 

"Ya, Lee Sungjong, get back here." The teacher instructed.

"How was it? what happened?" Nayoung asked.

"They want me to do an interveiw with KBS. Tomorrow" 

"Woahhh~~, aigoo ------- is gonna be on TV~~" She ruffled my hair.

"Unni... haha" I laughed. "ok, im gonna be going now."

"Oh! waeyo? you just got here." 

"I just decided to stop by to see how they were doing" I smiled as I took a look at them, and waved by to her.