You're Ok

Protecting Him

Chapter 16: You're Ok


Previously...

-------- POV~

I was still hugging him, his back was facing the door way...............suddenly I heard something.

My eyes shot open and there at the door way stood Doyeon holding a gun pointed at his back, smirking, my eyes widen and I immeditately push him to the side and a loud boom echoed against the walls, then

everything

went

Black.-


[I didn't read it over, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. Please comment if you want, any mistakes you might find and I will fix it if needed.

When I do read it over, this won't be here. Thank you for understanding ^^]


Present

Myungsoo's POV~

-------- hugged me, but suddenly she pushed me aside with full force. 

All the sudden a loud boom rang out. 

I turned around and see -------- holding onto her waist with tears streaming down her face as she slowly fell onto the floor as if it was slow motion.

 

No One's POV~

Doyeon just stood there a bit shocked, the bullet was suppose to hit both of them, but her shocked face turned into a satisfied one, registering that ------ was the one that got shot, she quickly left the scene to avoid being caught.

Myungsoo immediately ran to --------, with tears running down his face.

"Sir, we need to get her to the hospital, you have to let go." One of the agents tried to tell Myungsoo, so he would let go of her, so they could take her to hospital.

"Yes, this is agent 8900, i need backup and paramedics on the scene now, we have one severely injured by a gun shot, unconscious." An agent said over the phone. 

"Ok they are on there way, we need keep pressure on her wounds." One of them instructed, Sunggyu was the one who recovered from the shock first and went to help.

The help came and the other agents who arrive went to look for the suspect. 

"ok we need to take her to the hopspital she is losing alot of blood." a paramedic quickly said as they put ------ on a stretcher.

 

Hospital- 

"How is she doing?" Myungsoo asked the doctor that came out of --------'s room.

"She lost alot of blood, but she is regaining her strength, she should be ok, don't make her worry, or it will weaken her strength, which wont be good for her recovery." 

"thank you doctor, may we go in and see her?" Myungsoo asked with pleading eyes.

"yes you may, but please be quiet she needs to rest, she has been lacking sleep lately," the doctor informed and let them enter.

One by one they entered the room and looked at -------- laying on the bed. 

Infinite noticed Myungsoo's hand balled into fists. 

"Hyung...she is gonna be ok, -------'s strong..." Sungjong said trying to comfort Myungsoo.

"Its ok buddy, she is gonna wake up..." Sungyeol patted Myungsoo's back.

"I-i know, but if I... if i believed her in the first place, she wouldn't be in the state." Myungsoo's voice cracked. 

"*sigh* there is nothing we can do now, but help her Myung, you gotta stay strong in order to take care of her" Sunggyu said to Myungsoo.

As they gathered around the bed, the door opened. 

"omo omo, my daughter" --------'s mom cried holding onto -----'s hand. 

"Noo-na...." Wan Hoon cried looking at his sister. 

Mr. --------- went to comfort his wife even though he was crying himself.

It was silent for 20 minutes, no one spoke a word. 

 

Suddenly ------'s fingers twitched. 

"i- i think Noona's finger moved..." Wan hoon said.

everyone was suprised at what Wan Hoon said. They all looked up at her and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"OMO~! Your awake, eomma has been so worried" Mrs.-------- said as she held onto --------'s hand tighter. 

-------- weakly smiled at her mom. She scanned the room, and her eyes meet with Infinite's and stopped at Myungsoo's.

 

--------'s POV~

I slowly opened by eyes, I turned to my left and saw my parents. 

*they must have been worrying so much* i thought. 

"OMO~! Your awake, eomma has been so worried" Mom said. 

*im sorry for making you worry eomma...* I thought as I looked at her and managed to give her a smile.

I slowly turned to my right and saw the infinite member's faces, they all looked tired but happy.
My eyes stopped at Myungsoo. 

He looks so tired. 

I slowly raise my free hand and touch his giving him a little smile. He seemed to relax at my touch. 

"Excuse me, Mr and Mrs. -------- may I please speak with you for a moment" I heard the doctor say.

Now it was just Infinite inside the room.

"Noona....are you ok?" sungjong asked

I nodded in response

"Do you remember us?" Dongwoo asked.

I nodded again.

"What is my name?" Dongwoo said again testing. 

I smile, and tried to speak...................................................

 

 

but nothing would come out.

"oh, noona, can you talk?" Sungjong asked worriedly. 

Just as Sunggyu was about to say something, my parents walked back in. 

*Why can't I say anything?...*

"Sweetie.... we just spoke with the doctors.....he said that you temporaily lost your voice." Mom said shocking Infinite including me.

"When will she be able to speak again?" Hoya asked.

"We don't know, the doctor said he had cases like this before, but they regain their voice after about 5-10 years..."Dad said, sadly.

I couldn't believe this. I couldn't speak? 

"Is there anyway we could help her regain it faster?" Woohyun suggested.

"well the doctor said that if something significantly suddenly happen and she forced herself to speak, it would come back...but it she can't just force herself, she has to do it unknowingly... im sorry sweetie" My mom said.

I look at Myungsoo, but quickly look away as I feel tears b in my eyes. 

But he noticed since he made me look at him, and wiped away my tears, giving me a small smile. 

"Ok, Ms. ------- you may be discharged tomorrow, please try not force yourself to speak, if you do it will just damage the healing process, let it come naturally. That will be it." The doctor said and left. 

 

Next Day~ Morning-

-----------'s POV~

"Ok please sign these and you will be released" 

I signed the documents and bowed before leaving with my parents. Infinite wasn't there because had to go back, since they had schedules to prepare for.

I took out the board I was given to write on until i regain my voice back.

'eomma, can I go to Infinite's schedule?" i wrote on the board. My parents looked at each other.

"but you just got discharged, are you sure you can handle it?" My mom asked worriedly.

'of course, can I?'

"ok, but their schedule isn't until 2 more days you need to rest, ok?, now kaja~ lets go home." My mom said and we headed home.


Im doing multiple updates =)  

Wait for it ^^ 

 

A/N: So so sorry for not updating as often, this month is 'testing' month for me so I have all my finals soon >-<
I will do my best to update btw have you heard of Infinite "Last Romeo" ? I like freaked the heck out haha, I put a pic at the top!!

Follow me my fan account Instagram | @4ever_inspirit ^^  [Fan account based on Myungsoo / Infinite]
I do post daily (which is everyday lol) 

IG | @4ever_inspirit

IG | @4ever_inspirit

IG | @4ever_inspirit

IG | @4ever_inspirit

IG | @4ever_inspirit

                                  Note: In case you wondering why my username is that (Which you probably aren't lol) imma tell you why I chose it! ^^
       I was gonna do like Inspirit 4ever kinda type thing, but that was already taken :( so then I went with 4ever_inspirit, haha (such a lame mini story...mian)
                      In [4ever_inspirit] 'Inspirit' is because I am an inspirit, and Infinite fans are Inspirits... lol pretty self explanatory. For the [4ever] pretty self explanatory too. So when you put them together it kinda reads '4ever an Inspirit' except the _ (underscore) replaces the 'an'. lol, this is dumb, anyways, just a little fact that you guys could've figure out by yourself haha. 

 lilli5874: 'INFINITE 'LAST ROMEO' I will posting the teaser MV here on the next chapter (if i remember) which I probably will haha, so you guys can see it  ! ^^