Fooled Ya...

Protecting Him

 

Chapter 12: Fooled Ya

 


Previously...

 

"She...confronted me, and cause a whole scene when we were in private. I would like to request something." 
"and that is."
"to do my job secretly." I answered.
"What are you trying to say?"
" I want to make it look like I quit, and work here secretly." 

 

"Kids, I have something to tell all of you. --------- will not be working here anymore." I heard him say.
"Bwoh!? Noona?..." 
"--------- quit?!"
"She quit?!??"
"Why!?!"
"Its all your fault hyung!" I hear Sungjong, directing it at Myungsoo I guess.
"Yes, im afraid so, we asked her why but she said that she didn't want to say , and its no ones fault, at least we know of. Now go and continue practicing." The manager finished and walked out.

 

 

"---------, you may leave now, you guys have school tomorrow, so you need rest." 
*oh~~~ it was the manager.*
"ah neh, kamsahamnida" I bowed and took one last look at the screen, before leaving.


Present...

I arrive at school pretty early thinking how I was going to make them cheer up when...

"-----------!" 

I turned around after hearing my name.

"Noona~, why did you quit?!? Are you ok?" Sungjong asked while Sungyeol checking my hands.

I just chuckled at his childish behavior.

"Ani, I just wanted to be home with my parents." I said, which wasn't all of a lie, I mean, considering what that 'brat' said in the restrooms, I felt a bit uneasy, but I wouldn't mind kicking her a*s  anytime.

"oh, well thats good, you need to be by parents side." They gave me a smile, which I glady returned.

I really opened up alot to them, I remember meeting them the first time and would run away, to avoid any mean fangirl 'talk' later on, Myungsoo too, he is actually really nice...just blind by that b*tch brat. Speaking of Myungsoo...where is he?

I look and ask, "Is Myungsoo not here yet?'

They all just heaved a sigh. I look at them questioningly

"He is probably with that brat...anyways lets go to class guys, before the screaming comes." Hoya said, looking around quickly to make sure no screaming girls will appear.

"haha, ok, kaja" I said, letting out a little laugh at how they are looking around nervously.

 

We arrive at the class and chatted alittle, before the door opened revealing 2 people.

Kim Doyeon and Kim Myungsoo.

She looked at me and smirked.

*scoff* Not like I care .b*tch. I thought and rolled my eyes.
They both went to their seats and sat down.

She was still smirking, gah I wanna stab her in the chest with a dirty rusty spoon...(A/N: I got the 'dirty rusty spoon' from JREKML1 [YouTube] haha)

I remember that I pretended to quit for a reason, and that reason was her, I needed to begin my plan.

"Sungjong-ah, are you guys still sad that I quit?" I asked Sungjong, loud enough for her to hear.

"Noona~ Dont remind me~" Sungjong and the rest pouted. 

"Araseo, mian, I will treat you to icecream later ok?" 

Their expression brightened. Except for that one person who's expression was the same the entire time.

I take a look at Doyeon again and see her smirk get bigger, (is that even possible? lol)
which made me smirk. *looks like I tricked ya

 

After the bell rang, the class left, she ran to Myungsoo and hugged him. When she let go, she bat her eyelashes making her 'cute'

*ew.* I thought and looked away, before I gaged.

"Lets go guys" I heard the rest of Infinite say and took me with them. 
We head to the roof again, and just sat their in silence just looking out.

"----------, do you have something to say? you seemed worried." 

"umm...?" I was unsure on if I should tell them. 

"what is it?"

"Doyeon confronted me in the restroom...here." I said and handed my phone over hesitantly.
They press play and watch the whole video.

I wasn't watching it, but I could hear it.

(A/N: this part, is basically what happened in the restrooms, so kinda like a flashback, but the underline parts is 'present' and italics is the 'video recording')

 

"Stop getting in my way" I heard her speak. 

"im sorry, but what do you mean?' 

"You know exactly what I mean." 

"I really dont know..." 

"ughh, you idiot. Stop ruining my plans by saving him, and stop hurting the mens I order to take Myungsoo oppa." 

"I barely have any left, because you hurt them all!"

"umm, im still not completely sure on what your talking about, and we just met today, how do you know it is me?" 

"because my guards took a photo of you. Your stupider than I thought s-t-u-y-p-d stupid."  I chuckled a little bit.

"Im still confused on what your talking about... since you said I saved him? Who is him? and if I saved him, shouldn't I know why?" 

"You can fight but your so stupid. ok, idiot, let me explain things to you since your so dumb...gosh I can't believe this is the girl that ruined all of my plans.
the 'him' im talking about is a guy named Kim Myungsoo, also known as L of Infinite. I dated him, but that was for fame, I mean he is handsome and all but so dumb and smart in ways, because he obviously fell for my beauty"

"His ideal type is a girl with long wavy hair and milky white skin. Which basically describes me, so I gave it a shot and well you look at that, he fell for me. anyways... this is where you come in and ruin everything. I had to "break up" with him, so  I decided why not kidnap him and make the company let me date him and reveal it. Obviously, I wont be doing it, someone i hired would. so blah blah blah, oh did i tell you? he tells me everything, thats also another reason on how i know you, the night that 2 doofuses stopped him, yeah that wasn't me, but at the concert. One of the men I hired told me he almost finished the task, but you had to come in and ruin everything, then when the company had a 'black out' which wasn't really a blackout, I had the men cut the wires, smart right? but you had to save him. Once again. So this time, im warning you. BackOff." 

"What if I don't" 

"Well, i mean come on, if i knew you were the one ruining my plans dont you think i did a little research on you? You have a younger brother, a mom and a dad, im correct, arent I, did i mention your address yet? I guess i didn't but well yeah I know that too... imagine one day your at school then come home and poof! their gone."  

"oh~ eotteoke~" 

"You wouldnt dare" 

"wanna try? He also told me what you said about me. He didn't believe you. Aw, so sad. I asked him if he likes you, his answer wasn't really what I was hoping for but still good enough, he said something like, I dont like people that lie, say fake rumors and are 2 faced. He basically somewhat described me but he is dating me, ironic right? haha, ah~ i must be a really good actress. SO, wow I have talked wayyyy to much." 

"Don't you think your tell me a little to much?"

"no, not at all, you see, he won't believe you, you have tried before haven't you? If you tell him more, he would just think that you are making up more lies. anyways after this little talk here he is gonna hate you even more. hahaha"  I hate that laugh so freakin much...

"oppa come qui- AH!..... please dont hurt me, AH!, s-sto-" 

 

*slap*

 

*slap* *slap* *slap*

 

My eyes start to tear up remembering this scene.  

 

 

He ran in.

He looked at the scene in disbelief and stared at me with hatred.

"Myungsoo o-oppa....p-please make her s-stop..." she said while laying on the floor crying. He ran to her and helped her up and looked at me. 

"Since I didn't believe you, you just go and hurt her?! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted at me. 

My tears roll down my cheek as I hear his words once again, this time from the video.

He helped 'her' and walked over to me, he raised a hand as if he was gonna slap me but then put it back down.

"Dont come near me again understand. Stay away, I don't need your protection, go lie and protect someone else, i dont need a 2 faced brat to protect me." 

Then you hear the sound of a door opening and then closed. I heard my sigh,  then it ended.

I just stare out into the distance, feeling the wind brush up against my body. 

I didn't even notice that they walked up to me until Sunggyu spoke.

"-------- -ah...."

"---------, are you ok?" I heard Woohyun ask and they all gave me a hug.

I wipe my tears and gave a bitter smile.

"Don't worry about me, I can manage haha....We should get going" I said and let out a fake laugh.

"um,-------- do you mind if I send this video to myself?" Woohyun asked.

"hm..sure. I trust you with it." I said, trusting him not to show anyone, like obviously 'her', or any staff members, or even the school.

"Thank you" He said with a small smile and sent it to himself before handing my phone back.

"Lets go, school ended anyways, lets go out for icecream?" I said, trying to smile.

"thats a good idea, kaja~~!" Dongwoo said and we left the roof.

 

Infinite's POV~

We all just stare at the phone in disbelief.

Woohyun squeezed the phone in order to control his anger from throwing it off the roof.

"That wicked brat..." 

"This b*tch thought out everything didn't she...unbelievable..."

*---------.....* We all remembered and looked at her.

She had tears rolling down her cheeks while staring out blankly at the streets.

*Was Myungsoo the reason why she quit?...* Sunggyu thought, but decided not to ask about it.

She didn't even notice us when we walked closer to her.

"-------- -ah...." Sunggyu called out.

"---------, are you ok?" Woohyun asked and we each gave her a hug.

She wiped her tears and gave us a bitter smile.

"Don't worry about me, I can manage haha....We should get going" She said and let out a laugh, which we all knew was fake.

"um,-------- do you mind if I send this video to myself?" Woohyun asked.

"hm..sure. I trust you with it." She said.

"Thank you" He said with a small smile and sent it to himself before handing it back.

"Lets go, school ended anyways, lets go out for icecream?" She suggested

"thats a good idea, kaja~~!" Dongwoo said excitedly, to try and take her mind off the recording.

*We can't believe that 2 faced brat would pull a stunt like that. Myungsoo is a dumba*s when it comes to girls...* They all thought and headed out for icecream, to take their minds off of things.


Preview...

"Why don't you see for yourself."

 


Another update woot~ Woot~ lol haha

I put a mini mini mini preview line, so you can kinda predict what might happen next, am I right? 

 

          

 

                        SUBSCRIBE ^^

 

 

 

 

        

 

        

 

 

 

 

OMG THIS IS TO CUTE!! 

 

    

How can he be so cute?......

 

 

Thank you for subscribing new subscribers ^^

AnnaOriginalViolet -New

Asdfghjklalaine -New

obscured -New

freakcandobetter -New

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING!!!!!!! 

emotion_jt -5 

Sandyloveexo- 4

cheesecakery - 3

Since I love all of my comments, I will list everyone!

AngelGirls 

AbbySM17ES

Asdfghjklalaine

Ninjachick 

Thank you so much for commenting guys ^^ Hope you continue to comment alot in the future :D

(to make it on the list, you gotta post 2 or more comments, on different chapters of course ^^) 

 

Follow my fanacc on IG | 4ever_inspirit  
(Myungsoo based fan account ^^)