Reunion

Protecting Him

Chapter 15: Reunion


(I haven't fully read over this so if it has mistakes or misspellings I apologize. NOTE: This will not be here, if I have read it over and revised it.)


Previously...

We heard a cluster of footsteps coming closer.

*Knock* *Knock*…….*knock*

“Code…” I whispered in response, feeling a familiar feeling from the past.

“31392”

*how come…they know it?...*

I open the door to be greeted by familiar faces.

“Hello -------, remember us?” one of them spoke.


Present...

I stared wide eyed at the people in front of me.

"u-unnie..." I managed to stutter out.

They just smiled knowing that she remembered them.

 

No One's POV~

Infinite had no clue why ------- was so suprised when she saw their...bodyguards

"---------- ah, are you ok?" Sunggyu asked.

".........."

"Do you know them?" Hoya asked this time.

"..........."

One of the guards came up and hugged -------

The boys were totally confused on why their guards would do that.

"Ya, do you guys know her?" They asked confused.

"haha, of course we do, we were the ones that trained her when she was a little girl." One of them spoke.

"Uwa! All of you guys trained noona?! Wahh~~ jinjja daebak..." Sungjong said. 

"So, Jihoon, Nayoung, Sejin, and Wongjon help trained --------?" Sunggyu asked

"yup! Really long ago, and we left to go work for you guys." 

"w-wait...so the reason why you guys left was because you had to work for them?" ------ finally spoke up.

They all nodded.

"im sorry sweetie, it was part of the contract, we couldn't tell anyone.." Nayoung came up and pulled ------- into a hug.

"its ok...i understand now, I'm so happy to meet you guys again!" -------- smiled happily, but then her eyes widened.

"What about the intruders?!?" ------- started to freak out remembering what was happening earlier.

"-------- ah, its ok, we got them. The manager called us." 

"Jinjja? *sigh* thats a relief, but I told him to call the police....aigoo haha" ------ said, making everyone laugh.

"Well ---------- ah we should catch up sometimes araseo? I wanna meet your parents again and your brother, aigoo has he improved? haha." Sejin laughed.

"haha Im sure my parents and Wan Hoon would love to meet you guys again, we all miss you" -------- said.

"We miss you guys too, well we have to go now and talk with the other guards. Bye ------ see you around" They each gave ------ a hug before leaving.

---------'s POV~

I can't believe I met them after so long....

"--------- ah so those people were the ones that trained you?" Dongwoo asked.

I nodded in reply," They had to leave and I never saw them again till now. They taught me everything I know now"

"Wahh~~ But I think you better" Hoya chuckled, making everyone chuckle. But one person.

It was silent until Myungsoo spoke up.

"*sigh* im sorry guys...I was a idiot and blind..." He started off. 

I could see tears b in his eyes.

"I- I t-trusted her more than you guys...*sniff* gosh im so stupid *sniff*" He muttered the last sentence.

"Myungsoo-" Woohyun started but was cut off

"I should've believed you guys from the start, *sniff* especially, you Woohyun...im so sorry I didn't believe you..." Tears started to roll down his cheeks.

They boys gathered in and hugged him tightly.

"Myung -ah its ok." Woohyun spoke. 

Myungsoo was the first to pull out of the hug.

"--------- ah... im so sorry...even though I yelled at you, you still protected me." He said with tears continuously running down his cheeks.

I pulled him into a hug, "Its ok, I can see why you believed her..." I spoke quietly, closing my eyes

I was still hugging him, his back was facing the door way...............suddenly I heard something.

My eyes shot open and there at the door way stood Doyeon holding a gun pointed at his back, smirking, my eyes widen and I immeditately push him to the side and a loud boom echoed against the walls, then

 

 

 

 

everything

 

went

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Black.-


Short Update~

OMG YOU GUYS SOOOOOO SORRRYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHH Was really busy with school, hope you guys understand. 

 

 

Anyways~~~  I GOT TO FREAKIN SEE INFINITE AGAIN, OMG OH MA GOD, I LITERALLY DIED. DIED. I was screaming so much lol, and Toheart performed! I was so happy!!!! Saw their videos online and such and I really wanted to see it live and I did!!!! I could like faint lol

 

 

 

 

               SUBSCRIBE ^^ - UPVOTE ^^ - COMMENT ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you new subscribers ^^ (I should start a name for my subscribers....lol haha imma think about it lol) 

bigbangexoshinee -New

BaekhyunLoveo -New

AwesomeMonstah021 -New

woohyunsyoja - New

Yuki101 -New

 

 

: Thank you guys for waiting ^^ Sorry for making you wait once again. 

 

Please continue to comment! They give me alot of motivation to update faster.