Watch out.

Protecting Him

Previous...

I started to heading home, but decided to stop by a store to get something quick. After I got something,  I went to the park and to clear my mind, and think about..stuff. haha.

Suddenly a voice broke my thoughts...


Present...

 

"Hi, you come here to?." the voice spoke.

I snap out of my thoughts and turn to the voice.

"o-oh, annyeong, I was just leaving..." I said, trying to leave the awkwardness.

I was about to walk past him, but he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Do..you hate me, or something?" He asked me.

"o-oh!, aniyo, it just...hm, honestly I dont really know.." I responded 

"haha, then why do you seem like your avoiding me?" 

"ha, no I'm not trying to avoid you, its just...I don't like attention, and if...they see me talking to you, i will become a...target."

"ohh, is that so. But don't worry, I won't let them hurt you." He said with that freakin cute smile.

"haha, there's no need."

"oh, is your shoulder...ok?"

"oh, yeah, it's getting better, thank you" he answered

"No need, it's a fan duty to protect their idol right?" I said staring into the sky

"So..your my fan?" He said

*crap, did I say that,* 

I nod my head slowly, looking at the ground, avoiding his gaze.

"Well, even though we already know each other, lets introduce ourselfs properly." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Myungsoo, others like to call me L" He introduced himself.

"..Annyeonghaseyo, my name is -----------, nice to meet you Myu-, I mean L" *crap, I almost said Myungsoo.

"Haha its ok, you can call me Myungsoo." He smiled.

"So did you just move here?" He asked

"um, just last night." I answered

"So, do you like any groups?"

"wae, haha, hmm... I am an Inspirit..." 

"ahh~, then your our fan, yayy~!" He said happily

*omg, he so cute when Myungsoo comes out, jinjja.*

I laugh at his silly actions. How did I open myself up to him so fast...

"Ya, what did you do to L? Myungsoo?" I said laughing a little bit.

"haha molla," 

We both laugh after he said that. Suddenly his phone rang. 

"oh, yoboseyo?" 

"Myung, eodi? We have a recording today at 6. Come and get ready, we are leaving soon." 

"oh, really? I thought it was tomorrow, ok, I'm gonna head back now." 

"ah, mian --------, I have a recording today, it was nice talking to you!" He told me, while a smile at the end. 

"haha, its ok, there's no need to say sorry, I gotta leave too, I am heading a recording later to probably around 6?, but as a fan, they are having a guest appearance, wonder who it is." I told him.

"is that so... see you later then. haha, annyeong" He waved and left.

*what does he mean by 'see you later then'... oh well, what time is it~* I thought and took my phone out to look at the time. 

3:45

ok, still got time, I started walking around the streets again, but didn't find anything interesting, so I decided to head home and get ready. 

"---------, do you know who the guest is?" Wan Hoon asked.

"ani, wae, are you gonna watch it?" I asked him

"I was going to, but I don't know who the guest it." He replied

"ya, babo, that is why it is called guest. You have to watch to find out araseo? ok, I am leaving, look for me on tv haha." I told him before leaving to talk to my parents.

"eomma, appa, can I have the ticket?" I asked my parents, since they were the ones who kept it for me.

she took out a long white envelope, whivh I'm guessing is where she stored the ticket.

"here~ you go." She said as she passes the envelope to me.

"kamsahamnida, eomma." 

"Araseo, I will be going now. Bye~" I said to them before leaving.

* I wonder who the guest will be this time...*

*uwoah, this place is so big.* I thought as I stepped in line inside the building.

"Ticket." A women told me when it was my turn in line. 

I took out my ticket, and handed it to her, since I had a VIP ticket, she gave me a VIP pass! Now I can go backstage and meet the guest stars after the broadcast.

I take my seat among the crowd. It was so noisy. But when the host came out and announced the guests to come out, that didn't help. Every. Single. Girl. started screaming her lungs out, as soon as the guests walk out onto the stage.

As I said before, I am not the one to scream, and squeal. But I gotta admit, I was freakin out inside, but all I was showing was a smile, since I couldn't keep the happiness in.

*so that's what he mean't when he said, see you later earlier*

"ANNYEONG HASEYO, INFINITE IMINDA" They introduced together,

They performed a couple songs, Man In Love, Be mine, and Destiny. After that the broadcast ended, and they went backstage as the fans, started to clear.

Since I had a VIP pass, I decided to wait backstage for them to come out, say hi, even though I see them at school, it is basically impossible to even speak over all the screaming. Also because if I didn't the tickets would become a waste.

Soon the dressing room door open and they stepped out. I was about to say something, but they seem really tired and I didn't want to make them more exhausted then they already were. I was about to turn around and walk when someone yelled. "Wait Up!" I froze at the familiar voice and turn around to see Myungsoo walking towards me with the other members trailing behind. 

"oh,aren't you from school?" Dongwoo asks.

"ah neh, I came to the broadcast to day, and have a VIP pass." I said briefly showing them the pass,

"haha, do you get what I mean when I said see you later? haha" Myungsoo said laughing a bit.

"haha, yeah, now I do." I responded

"Guys, we gotta go. Hurry." Their manager informed them.

The manager was about to walk away, but stopped he turned around and looked at me.

"Oh, your here, thank you for saving Myungsoo last night. I always told him to never cut through dark alleys, but doesn't seem like he wants to follow what i say." His manager told me and sternly saying the last part while directing it to Myungsoo at the same time.

"ok, well thank you once again, and guys pack it up, we're heading out." The manager informed them again.

"ok, well it was nice meeting you --------" Sunggyu said, and so did others. They left one by one, and Myungsoo was the last one.

"so tired... well, I gotta go know, byee, nice meeting you again haha. Bye." He said and waved

I waved back and said bye.

They headed out the back door since the front would be filled with fans who still didn't leave yet. I was about to go out the front doors, but I had this feeling that something wasn't gonna go right. Feeling that, I changed my mind and decided to head out the backdoor.

I push open the back door to see 2 black SUVs, but there was a gray one. Since I was here a bit early, I remember Infinite arriving in 2 black SUVS, and there was a gray one, I don't remember seeing. I was trying to see what was going on silently when a sudden shout startled me

"YA, everybody get in the car hurry." I recognize that voice as the managers.

"go, go,go" I hear someone say, like they're commanding orders.

The manager was about to close the door, but they were to late, He didn't close it quick enough and someone grabbed the door and flung it open. The other pulled out the members and made them face the car. 

*Are they kidnapping them?* i thought as I watch the scene. My accusations were confirmed true when one of the guys started shoving them harsly towards the other car. 

Since I was still at standing outside I  was higher than them [A/N like your higher because you after you walk out the door, you have to go down the stairs, which you did yet.] , I could see what was happening but they couldn't see me, I had to act fast, so it was either jump off, or running down the stairs... jumping off it is, *makes things seem cooler.*

I jumped down and landed perfectly on my feet and heard gasps coming from the Infinite members, guessing from seeing me jump down. I dodge the punches, and kick the two guys who tried taking a swing at me in the stomach. Soon all off them were on the ground, whincing in pain, breathing heavily or unconscious. I look around making sure I got all of them, but heard something. *I hear..dragging...* , since I couldn't see anything, I layed down to look under the cars.

I spotted two feet, wait... theres four. I quickly got up and slide over the car and jumped in front of the person. He looked shocked at first but then the cold. icy, look came back. *this guy looks like he could kill..*

*Wait...didn't I see 4 pairs of feet?...* 

I then noticed he was holding onto something. It look me less than a second to recognize who it was. *Myungsoo oppa...*

My eyes grew wider when I notice he wasn't moving, or struggling. *ok, now that pissed me off. NO ONE hurts my bias. heck no.*

I could feel anger rise up in me. I turn my gaze back to the guy holding Myungsoo, who still had that icy look in his eyes. 

"Let.him.go." I said

".....or. what?...hahaha" The guy chuckled, evilly.

"what did you do to him." 

"him? oh, nothing much, just knocked him out while you were busy over there, but it wasn't easy, he put up a good fight. haha, but not good enough" He responded to my question.

"Who are you anyways? Why are you doing this?" I spoke.

"you've heard of the dating scandal he has been in right? With Ms. Kim, Kim doyeon? Well, I just work for her. Think that should answer most of your questions.

My eyes grew wider at the word dating and especially, the name *k-kim Doyeon?* That made me even more pissed off. That b.... only used him for fame. I hate her, she continues to pose and model and. smile. like nothing happened, when actually she basically almost ruined his career that stupid b*tch. Now this, *scoff* I'm gonna kill that brat with my own hands. I eyes grew dark as I remember what she did. 

"*scoff* ohh so you work for the attention seeking b*tch? how nice." I said, I could hear the darkness in my voice, but then something could come out of this. Since it was dark, I secretly press the record button on my phone behind my back. 

"why you sound like your gonna kill somebody eh? wae, because your 'oppa' dated her." He said back after noticing my voice get darker.

"you know... he fell into her trap, I remember overhearing him tell s that they have so much in common. ha.ha common my a**. She just looked those up." He continued.

"But~ he doesn't know that. This kid, felt sorry for her, having all the inspirits hurt her, but he couldn't do anything. But on the other hand, she acted like she was 'ok but she wasn't' kind of way, but really inside she was laughing because how stupid and gullible he is." He went on. But to make sure he was telling the truth, I cut him off and asked something.

"how can I believe you, i think she...loved him." I struggled saying the last part *I can't believe I just said that.*

"*scoff* love him? She told me everything that happened between them and the secrets he told her. Everything, every single detail, while laughing because of how easy it was for her to know his secrets."

I just stood there, smirking, *gotcha* i thought. The guy told me some secrets that..brat. told him. I wasn't sure if they were true or not since I have never heard of them. But... the only person who can truly know is him, Myungsoo. *sigh* *oppa, your really stupid you know. gosh.. I really hate you for that.*

The guy suddenly stopped and spoke darkly.

"I said to much. Don't try and stop me, because I have better fighting skills than they do. Don't underestimate me." He said.

"I believe you have better skills than they do, but that doesn't mean you have better skills than I do." I smirked, *gotta make him pissed of so he will let Myungsoo go.*

"*scoff* is that a challenge? I saw what you can do, ehh, its ok, i guess. Plus your a girl. you can't do much anyways." 

"bwoh? so what i'm hearing is that your afraid to... hit a girl, haha chicken." I shot back. I could see a bit of anger in his eyes, making me smirk.

"don't beg for me to stop when I'm finished with you" He said, as he place Myungsoo back on the ground. I notice his hand twitch, and moving

*He's waking up*

The guy came charging at me and tried punch me in the stomach, but i move over and twist his arm, but he spun and kick my stomach. *ah~ that hurt*

But I suddenly remember what he told me about brat, and soon after, he became unconsious. 

"hm, I should've told you to not underestimate me." I said and then left to check on the others.

I saw Myungsoo leaning against a car and went to help him stand up.

"a-are you ok?" I asked

"ah~, a little bit,haha" He responded

"YA, MYUNGSOO WHERE ARE YOU?!?

"MYUNGSOO!"

"MYUNGSOO-AH"

I hear the other members yelling, trying to find him. 

"HE IS HER- ah~~" I cut myself off when I felt a pain in my stomach, guessing from the kick earlier.

"oh, HEY GUYS HE IS HERE" 

"Omo, Myungsoo are you ok?" They ask him. 

"you..you guys take him to the hospital, I-I will wait for the police to arrive." I told them. while clutching my stomach since everytime I speak, I feel this pain.

"ah~, you...you guys s-should hu...ah~, hurry." I spoke again. His condition doesnt seem that good. Since the guy said he put up a fight, he must have got hurt alot. That guy was not easy to fight. Remember what he said about..her... made me really pissed off. 

"ani, you go to the hospital to, seems like you hurt your stomach pretty bad." Their manager spoke.

"guys, take her to the hospital to, ok, I will stay here and wait, she knocked them out pretty well, so I don't think I should have any problems. Now hurry, before both of their conditions gets worst. Go." 

They nodded and guided me to the car along with Myungsoo. The last thing I remember were the street lights.

 


Hey guys^^ mian if I am rushing this story, but anyways Woohyun's B-day is tomorrow technically since it is on the 8th and since I live in CA they are 17 hours ahead of me so tomorrow will be his B-day! I bought like a mini cake and some cookies, to celebrate with my kpop friends. lol  Hope you find this chapter interesting! oh and did you watch infinite's new show, "This is Infinite" it was really funny haha, they always make me laugh lol

Subscribe

 <---- this is from, "This is Infinite" ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ they are so cute haha

Thank new subscriber for subscribing ^^ gomowo~

XiLufa - New

 

Check out my first AFF if you haven't already read it. It isn't finished though :)