The Secret.

Protecting Him

Previously...

"Was that the manager?" Myungsoo asked me. 

"uhm. I told him we made it out, and he said that the other members made it out to. I really want to meet their guards." I said.

"They had their guards for quite a while now. I am the only one that doesn't have a guard, well until now." Myungsoo said. 

"I want to meet them, seems like they could teach me a few things...like how to be quicker. haha." I said and we both let out a little chuckle to not wake up Wan Hoon, who had fallen asleep. 


Present...

I recieved the call from the officers in the morning which meant that we were ok to go, I sent Myungsoo back to his company and headed home with my brother. 

My thoughts still linger on who called the 'intruder' the night before. I suddenly remember Myungsoo's phone I had in my pocket since...someone called him and i had to disable it.

Thinking further, I took out my own phone and pressed on the recorded file, the night of the concert where he was attacked...again.

[recording]

["why you sound like your gonna kill somebody eh? wae, because your 'oppa' dated her."] I heard the guy's voice

[you know... he fell into her trap, I remember overhearing him tell s that they have so much in common. ha.ha common my a**. She just looked those up.] He continued

[But~ he doesn't know that. This kid, felt sorry for her, having all the inspirits hurt her, but he couldn't do anything. But on the other hand, she acted like she was 'ok but she wasn't' kind of way, but really inside she was laughing because how stupid and gullible he is."] He went on. 

["how can I believe you, i think she...loved him."] I hear myself say.

["*scoff* love him? She told me everything that happened between them and the secrets he told her. Everything, every single detail, while laughing because of how easy it was for her to know his secrets."] the guys said and it ended. 

I sat back and rethought what the guy said. Why does she want with Myungsoo. *sigh* aish, oppa your really an idiot when it comes to girls...jinjja. I thought and ruffled my hair in fustration.

*ring....ring*

"Yoboseyo?" I pick up.

"---------, this is the manager, please come to the company." the voice on the other line said.

"is...something wrong?"

"no, but we need you here to guard him." 

I mentally scold myself. *duhh you idiot, your his guard. jinjja babo...*

"oh yes, i will be right there." I respond and ended the call.

I slid both phones into my pocket and bid my parents before leaving.

 

 

Once I reached the building, the lady at the front desk told me to just go on up. I went up to the manager's office and knocked. He opened the door and told me that we are going to a conference room. 

*conference room? but..why am I needed....oh! i have to show them the recording* I remember. But then, *is now the right time?...*

The manager walked into the conference room and I followed him from behind. I scan the room and dont see Infinite anywhere, just some people gathered around a table.

The manager gestured to me to take a seat as he sat in his seat. I make my way over to the empty seat and sit down.

"Ok, we are here to discuss about the recent incident. Look like they were here for someone. Anybody have any idea on who it might be." The CEO announces. 

*should I say something...ehh no I should wait. Gosh I am such a baby.* I thought, but was about to raise my hand when the CEO spotted me and called me out to see if I had any information.

*ok, you got this.* 

I confidently stand up and walk over to the CEO as I take out my phone and Myungsoo's and hold them in my hand.

"The night of the concert, an incident happened where Infinite was being kidnapped. I was there and it turned out, that they person only wanted Myungsoo. I got a recording of the man who was taking Myungsoo away, but I stopped him. Someone mentioned in this will shock you." I informed them before playing the recording.

 

"k-kim Doyeon? but she..." The CEO stuttered in disbelief.

"How do I know you didn't make this. not to be rude." 

"sir, you may send this over to the police so they can do a voice recognition and check when and what time this was recorded for you confirmation. I will not force you to believe me but you can't lie with evidence." I state.

He leaned back into his chair, and sighed.

"So...what is with the other phone you are holding."

"Well, this is Myungsoo's phone, and last night one of the 'intruders' recieved a call. I presume the caller was a lady. since he addressed her as 'miss'. During the call I hear him say, " no, but we almost have him. ok I will listen out for the call." What I think that means is that he will listen out for the phone ringing. After the guy ended the call. Myungsoo's phone rang, he pulled it out and I manage to see who the caller was. But I quickly ended it and took the sim card out to disable calling abilities so it wouldn't draw attention to us. The caller was... kim doyeon, sir. I found it weird how she called him right at that moment. I am not saying that it is her. But everything is pointing to her." I said.

The whole room was silent, until the CEO decided to speak.

"Has Myungsoo heard this yet?" he asked me

"no sir, he hasn't." 

He gave a long sigh. "We have to tell him, but he won't believe it. Unless we know something that only he knew that he never told anyone else beside her. Anyways, I would like you, -------- to tell him. i think it would be best since you were there.

*something that only he knew that he never told anyone else besides her.* I thought over what the CEO said.

*something that was between him and her........................................

 

                         

 

                          the secrets.

 


 

The secrets?.......................... What do you think she means by the secrets.'?

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Subscribe ^^ Comment ^^ Upvote^^

 

 

Thank you for the new subscribers ^^ and of course to my old ones too :)

cheesecakery 

xing95

girlfromexoplanet 

chocolvr118 

Edwinaa98 

                                           Make sure to comment your thoughts ^^

 

Follow my on IG | @4ever_inspirit              <-------Myungsoo/L and Infinite based fan account.

Check out my other AFF, "You're Always There...For Me. - Main characters: Myungsoo, Im-jinah, Infinite