Another recording

Protecting Him

Previously...

Instead of going back to the roof, or cafeteria, I went to the restroom to wake myself up, and to hide any possible signs that I was about to cry. 

After I wiped off the water, I decided to pulled out my phone to  record the 'sound of water' remember the project, I let out a little laugh realising how stupid it is but did it any ways, suddenly the door open revealing a girl, I've never wanted to be so close to. 

 

Kim Doyeon.


Present...

I acted normally and slipped my phone smoothly into my front pocket, with it still recording since I didn't have time to close it down and was 
about to walk out casually, until she said something.

 

"Stop getting in my way

Since my back was facing her I let out a tiny smirk knowing that my phone was recording but changed my expression to a
 'what are you talking about' kind of face and turned around facing her.

 

"im sorry, but what do you mean?' I play dumb. Why? Gets me more information. Thats why.

"You know exactly what I mean." She said

"I really dont know..." 

"ughh, you idiot. Stop ruining my plans by saving him, and stop hurting the mens I order to take Myungsoo oppa." 

"I barely have any left, because you hurt them all!" She said annoyingly

"umm, im still not completely sure on what your talking about, and we just met today, how do you know it is me?" I still act dumb. The sight of her annoyed amuses me.

"because my guards took a photo of you. Your stupider than I thought s-t-u-y-p-d stupid."  *yup, and I'M the stupid one.*

"Im still confused on what your talking about... since you said I saved him? Who is him? and if I saved him, shouldn't I know why?" I said tilting my head to the side, acting as if i really dont know what shes talking about.

"You can fight but your so stupid. ok, idiot, let me explain things to you since your so dumb...gosh I can't believe this is the girl that ruined all of my plans.
the 'him' im talking about is a guy named Kim Myungsoo, also known as L of Infinite. I dated him, but that was for fame, I mean he is handsome and all but so dumb and smart in ways, because he obviously fell for my beauty *flips hair*"

I rolled my eyes, but she didn't catch it.

"His ideal type is a girl with long wavy hair and milky white skin. Which basically describes me, so I gave it a shot and well you look at that, he fell for me. anyways... this is where you come in and ruin everything. I had to "break up" with him, so  I decided why not kidnap him and make the company let me date him and reveal it. Obviously, I wont be doing it, someone i hired would. so blah blah blah, oh did i tell you? he tells me everything, thats also another reason on how i know you, the night that 2 doofuses stopped him, yeah that wasn't me, but at the concert. One of the men I hired told me he almost finished the task, but you had to come in and ruin everything, then when the company had a 'black out' which wasn't really a blackout, I had the men cut the wires, smart right? but you had to save him. Once again. So this time, im warning you. Back. Off." 

"What if I don't" I said, not acting like i dont know anymore, since i can feel things are about to get serious.

"Well, i mean come on, if i knew you were the one ruining my plans dont you think i did a little research on you? You have a younger brother, a mom and a dad, im correct, arent I, did i mention your address yet? I guess i didn't but well yeah I know that too... imagine one day your at school then come home and poof! their gone."  

"oh~ eotteoke~" She said while tilting her head to the side and made a pouty face.

"You wouldnt dare" I said glaring at her, I could see her tense up by the way im look at her but remained the way she was.

"wanna try? He also told me what you said about me. He didn't believe you. Aw, so sad. I asked him if he likes you, his answer wasn't really what I was hoping for but still good enough, he said something like, I dont like people that lie, say fake rumors and are 2 faced. He basically somewhat described me but he is dating me, ironic right? haha, ah~ i must be a really good actress. SO, wow I have talked wayyyy to much." She said and fixing her hair while looking in the mirror.

"Don't you think your tell me a little to much?" I asked smirking

"no, not at all, you see, he won't believe you, you have tried before haven't you? If you tell him more, he would just think that you are making up more lies. anyways after this little talk here he is gonna hate you even more. hahaha" She laughed.

*what does she mean by that... her laugh had some sort of plan in it..* I thought as she pulled out her phone and called someone.

"oppa come qui- AH!..... please dont hurt me, AH!, s-sto-" she shouted and threw her phone at the wall making it crack into pieces. 

She looked at me smirking, and quickly slapped me since I was off guard still shocked at what she just did to her phone, I just looked at her in disbelief. The next move she did was even more shocking, she took her own hand and slapped herself over and over, making her hair all messed up, and fell on the floor making it look like i pushed her, and started crying. 

As if right on cue, the door open, and he ran in.

He looked at the scene in disbelief and stared at me with hatred.

"Myungsoo o-oppa....p-please make her s-stop..." she said while laying on the floor crying. He ran to her and helped her up and looked at me. 

"Since I didn't believe you, you just go and hurt her?! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted at me. 

He helped 'her' and walked over to me, he raised a hand as if he was gonna slap me but then put it back down.

"Dont come near me again understand. Stay away, I don't need your protection, go lie and protect someone else, i dont need a 2 faced brat to protect me." He said in a normal tone but loud enough for her to hear too and my phone. I could see her smirking, but then went back to a scared face as he turned to her and walked her out.

I walked myself over to her phone and picked it up, placing it in my pocket.
I take a look in the mirror, to see a bright red handprint on my face.

*sigh* that brat can slap.

I took out my phone and stopped the recording, and place in back into my pocket. 

*Today has been a long day...* 

I thought and walked out.


Ok so that was somewhat a short chapter but alot of drama happened! If you alot comment, I might update again, since that is what gives me motivation! 

A/N: I didn't really read over it but I will and fix the mistakes that i probably have, if you guys find some, while reading please point it out when commenting or something which will help me alot! Thanks guys!

 

 

                 Subscribe, Comment, Upvote! :D