I tried

Protecting Him

Previously...

The whole room was silent, until the CEO decided to speak.

"Has Myungsoo heard this yet?" he asked me 

"no sir, he hasn't." 

He gave a long sigh. "We have to tell him, but he won't believe it. Unless we know something that only he knew that he never told anyone else beside her. Anyways, I would like you, -------- to tell him. i think it would be best since you were there.

*something that only he knew that he never told anyone else besides her.* I thought over what the CEO said.

*something that was between him and her.................................. the secrets.


Present...
-------- (you)  POV
 
*sigh* What am I gonna do... When should I tell him?..... GAHHH~~~* I thought while holding onto my head like its about to fall off due to stress.
 
*Its ok...you can do this....hwaiting...* I thought as I reaching the door to enter their dance studio.
 
"Oh! Noona! Your here!" Sungjong beamed as soon as he saw me. I smile back and took a seat at the bench on the side and waited for them to be done.
 
"Noona~ why are you here?" Sungjong asked as they came over after finishing for the day.
"wae, you don't me to be?" I answered back.
"oh! ani ani! Thats not what i meant" Sungjong said immediately while shaking his head over and over again. I lightly chuckle from his reaction. "I know, I know" I said so he wouldnt think im serious. aigoo that kid.
 
"so -------- not that I dont want you here but why are you here?" Hoya asked this time. I open my mouth to answer but someone else spoke, "She is my bodyguard now" Myungsoo said. 
 
"ohh~~~ ya, hyungs lucky... I wanna have noona to protect me.." Sungjong pouted. 
 
"awww~~ I want ------ to protect me too~~~~" the choding said, joining Sungjong, and they both start chasing each other, bickering on who should get protected instead.
 
"Ya... you have your own... tch. these kids." L muttered and looked away.
(A/N- I am thinking about using 'L' instead of Myungsoo when he is somewhat cold, because when saying Myungsoo...it seems to nice to me. lol)
 
"ok guys enough playing around. Go wash up." Sunggyu said.
 
"nehh~ Hyung~" They said and bid me good bye, before walking out. 
 
"oh...um... Myungsoo ssi, could you stay back for a minute?" I asked him.
 
"Is there something you need?" He asked.
 
"um, I need to tell you something about someone..." I said slowly to check for his reaction before continuing. 
"o..k.. go on." He said as he took a seat. 
 
I sat down somewhat next to him, since there was a big gap between us.
 
" *sigh* its about...Kim Doyeon.." I said softly and a bit slower than how you would usually say someones name. 2 reasons.
 
One, if I said it normally, it would get louder, and it would sound alotttt angrier. 
Two, I didn't want to repeat it 
 
He gave me a 'what about her' face. 
 
"She is the one that ordered those men to take you and possibly hurt you..." I said, not directly looking at him
I heard him scoff.
 
"What?! Who are you? How can you say that?!" He stood up and said, I could hear the anger get stronger in each sentence.
 
"im saying the truth i even ha-" I tried reasoning out, still not looking at him since I knew he was glaring at me.
 
"What.truth. Stop accusing her. Just because I dated her and you hate her doesnt mean you can go and make up lies and rumors, and try to turn me against her." He said coldly, glaring down intensely at me. 
 
"Im not ly- " I was about to say but he cut me off
 
"So this is who you really are? huh, 2 faced brat..." He spoke. 
 
"............." 
 
"what?" he smirked. "Why aren't you saying thing? huh? Got nothing else to lie about?"
 
*scoff* I felt tears forming in my eyes. He...he really said that... your really an idiot Kim Myungsoo* I thought and stood up with my back facing him. (your facing the door and back facing him)
 
"wow." I let out a sad smile. "She really has control over you. Think what you want about me"
"Oh you mean like you a two faced brat?" He said with a smirk. Thats when I felt my tears falling. " a b****.?" he added
 
Suddenly the door open.
 
"Oh! Noona!  Why are you crying?!" Sungjong asked.
"what happened..." Sungyeol muttered
"Whats going on?" Sunggyu asked looking at L
" *scoff* Nothing much, just a brat telling lies" He said emphasizing 'some' words, glaring at me.
 
"is that true" Sunggyu asked softly, now look at me.
I look up at him, not caring if my face is messed up with my tears. I gave him a weak/sad smile, and walked out.
 
 
 
I kept on walking, walking, walking and finally stopped to find myself outside. I took a deep breath, with tears still flowing down my cheeks.
 
I never cried for things like this... Heard stupid insults all the time...but why now? 
 
*sniff* *sniff* I wipe my tears and decided to go a store near by and buy something to eat. I'm weird right? Just cried now going to a store to eat. Well, really I don't want to go home yet, so why not do something else. Its a bit cold outside, chilly. But it feels nice.
 
I reached a store and bought some noodles, and sat on a chair outside. 
 
*ring~ Ring~* 
 
"Yoboseyo?" I pick up my phone.
 
"------- I heard you left without saying" I mentally facepalm myself for not checking who the caller was.
 
"*sigh* joesonghamnida..." I replied
 
"Sunggyu told me something happened between you and Myungsoo. Is something wrong?" 
 
"I... I told him....but... he -"
 
"didnt believe you"
 
"bingo." I let out a fake laugh
 
"*sigh* im sorry for putting that on you, I should have done it myself..." 
 
"its ok... it was the CEO's choice anyways, can't argue with that...." 
 
"Your coming tomorrow right?" 
 
"............" I muttered the last part but he seemed to catch it
 
"Im gonna talk to him, dont worry because of today, please come back, we all need you." 
 
*sigh* "I will, whether he hates me or not, I have to protect him...well my parents are calling, have to go now" I somewhat lied and ended the phone call
 
I thought about what happen. I cant believe he called me a 2 faced brat. Then I remembered the recording, I reached inside my pocket, it wasn't there but it was there, *sigh* Im pretty sure it was in my hand and I put it..... on the bench when I was sitting down... whatever its not like he is gonna care, probably gonna think that I made someone say that and pretended and all the crap, but then again, who could fake her, ughh I wouldn't even want to. I thought and unknowingly jabbed my chopsticks onto the table repeatedly  which cause them to snap.
 
*sigh* That stupid brat made me snap my chopsticks..gosh....How many times did I sigh today seriously. After I finished eating I decided to go home since I dont look like i cried, and because it was getting dark.
 

Infinite's POV

Everybody just stared at the door when ------ walking out. They all saw her smile, well fake smile, except for L and saw the hurt in her eyes and smile 

"What. Happened." Sunggyu asked more pissed off

"*sigh* She said that Doyeon was the one that ordered the intruders." L said

Every rolled their eyes when they heard her name. 

"and..." 

"what?" L said with no emotion

"Why was she crying?" Sunggyu asked more annoyed.

"She was crying? I thought Sungjong was lying.." 

"YA, Hyung! How could you think I was lying!?" Sungjong yelled while glaring at L

"Dont yell at me makne." L replied glaring at him, Sungjong just muttered something under his breath and looked away

"Answer." Sunggyu said 

"Well, I said that she was a two faced brat, and b****" 

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted. 

Everyone just stared at him. 

"Did you even listen to what she has to say?" Woohyun asked

"well..."

"*scoff* I thought so."

"wait. Are you guys taking her side?" L said

"We aren't on any side, but you should have gave her a chance to explain...we weren't ever fond of that Doyeon brat either..." Hoya said and muttered the last part, but L didn't hear it only the other members since they were standing close to together since they just came in.

"I know right hyung.." Sungjong whispered

"Whatever. Im going to wash." L said and walked out. Just as he walked out the manager walked in. 

"Where did -------- go?" The manager asked

"Something happened between ------ and Myungsoo, and she walked out, she was also....crying..." the manager nodded/sighed and left.

Everyone just sighed. A really loud and long sigh. 

"Do you guys think ------- is telling the truth?" Sunggyu asked

"Im not making any decisions until i have evidence, or some type of proof but im not saying she is lying, she could have had proof but Mr. a*shole-and-blind-by-ms-b*tchy-pants- is to stupid to even listen." Hoya said

"Agreed" Woohyun said.

the rest nod their head also agreeing.

"Oh! Hyung, look at what i found" Sungjong said picking up the recordered that ------- accidently left and handed it to sunggyu.

"-------'s name is on it. Play it" Dongwoo suggested.

They clicked play and listen to the whole thing. 

 

 

"oh. my. god." 

"holy crap." 

"she...is telling the truth." 

"Myungsoo is such an idiot"

"im gonna kill him later"

"I can't believe that Doyeon brat would do that."

Everybody had something to say after they heard it.

"Where is she now?" Woohyun asked

Everyone just shrugged, but they really wondered where you were.

"Hyung (manager) just called and said that she is ok because he called her" Sunggyu said

The whole group sighed in relief, but they knew you weren't that type of person to do anything harmful.

"Lets go rest guys, hope she comes back tomorrow..." Sunggyu said as he stood up

"yeah..." They all answered but at different times.


OK. DONE. Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really Sorry~~~~~~ 
for not updating in like.....FOREVER. Never really found time to actually sit down and write, because I do everything on the spot, doesn't everyone?.....lol idk haha.  

 

The story took a big turn didnt it? haha. To be honest I suprised myself, because like literally Myungsoo changed like fast, haha but dont worry. Did I mention I HATE sad endings....hint hint. lol 

 

OMG THE KBS CONCERT! IM GOING TO HURT SOMEONE...like seriously -.- I really want PIT tickets but any ticket really...

 

 

 

         SUBSCRIBE 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Here are some photos of them filming 'This is Infinite' in my token of appreciation for wait

 

Aigoo~ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Choding Sungyeol~! 

I was laughing so hard!! hahahahaha Gyuzizi

3/28 B-day Boy~~ 생일 축하합니다~! (im late, but whatever haha, Happy Late Birthday then)

Sungjong!! 

 

You guys are probably like....where is Myungsoo..... haha well here hehehehe

 
He is so cute!! 
 
He looks so cute, like a little boy.....but he is in his freakin 20s! 
 
SO CUTE!!
 
 
 
They're all so cute!! 
 
INFINITE COMEBACK : APRIL 7                           
IG | 4ever_inspirit     [Follow me (fan account)]
 
 
Time for my subscribers~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you new subscribers and of course my older ones! 
 
Since I haven't updated in a long time, I am going to name all of my subscribers!! (First to Newest)
 
 
1) SnsdBiggestFan                                              
2) XiLufa        
3) MyungsooMyDestiny
4) Yadong2ne1
5) Sandyloveexo 
6) BOICE-EXOTIC
7) peace1212   
8) cyncynster      
9) 1randomgiirl            
 10) Belle_xxoxo        
 11) nitabyunghyun 
 12) exotichunhan 
 13) emotion_jt   
 14) ellyza    
 15) cheesecakery
 16) xing95
 17) chocolvr118 
 18) Edwinaa98        
 19) CumHun  - New
 20) evie8888 - New                     
 21) Ninjachick -New
 
 
Thank you guys!! ^^