One, I'm Sorry, Two, Remember?

Protecting Him

Chapter 14: One, I'm Sorry, Two, Remember?

 


Previously...

"Do you really know?" Woohyun asked him, having that 'im pretty freakin sure you don't' kind of tone.
"What are you talking about." Myungsoo answered, not really not caring about the conversation.
"I asked. Do. you. really. know?"  Woohyun ask again the same tone. "What do you mean she did something to Doyeon?!" Woohyun said, wanting to hear what Myungsoo had to say.
"Well I found that 'liar' in the restroom beating her up, I didn't see it, but Doyeon was on the floor all messed up and crying." Myungsoo said as a matter of factly.
"*scoff* She should be award with the 'best actress' then, right?" 
"What are you talking about, are you saying she faked it?" Myungsoo spoke. "Why are you even siding with -------? She probably hurt Doyeon because I didn't believe, such a 2 faced brat.." He continued and muttered the last part.
"After hearing what your saying, that Doyeon girl could win all the dang acting awards." Woohyun scoff.
"What do you mean she could win the acting awards, if anything it should probably be -------, because apparently she got you all on her side. -------- ah was the one that hurt Doyeon! From what Doyeon looked like when I came in, im pretty sure that ------- used her OWN hands and slapped her and threw her phone. Why are you speaking like you know everything?! Where you there to see it?! I dont think so." Myungsoo said, acting as if he won.
"I believe you weren't either, but a camera was." Woohyun said smirking and tossed him his phone which was on the video.
"Why don't you see for yourself. Then we can decide on who wins, I'm going to the find the rest, by the way, you would've regretted it if you slapped her, but you are gonna regret the things that came out of your mouth, sorry Myung." Woohyun said before walking out to go find ------ and the rest.


[I didn't read it over, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. Please comment if you want, any mistakes you might find and I will fix it if needed.

When I do read it over, this won't be here. Thank you for understanding ^^]


Present..

Woohyun’s POV~

After I left I saw the rest of Infinite with -------, heading towards me.

“shhh~” I hushed them and whispered to them the situation, so they decided to sit down on against the walls quietly. I take a look at --------- and could tell that she was confused.

We sat there patiently, but was startled by a loud crash, coming from inside the studio.

We immediately rush in.

“Myungsoo…” ------ called out to Myungsoo who was kneeling down on the floor.

I look at my phone which was now shattered, and cracked into pieces. *It looks like I have to get a new one *sigh*

“You...you were right.” He spoke.

--------- gave me a ‘what is he talking about’ look, I was about to explain.

 

--------- (you) POV~

“You…you were right.” Myungsoo finally spoke.

*what is he talking about? Who is right?...* I thought and looked at Woohyun, hoping he would explain.

 

Suddenly a scream echoed through the halls, then shouting followed right after. Everyone’s eyes widen, and looked at each other.

My guard was up and I quickly turn off the lights and gathered everyone together. I gathered them in a corner, and made sure they all were they but someone was missing.

“Myungsoo…Myungsoo…” I called out to him and saw his figure still on the floor.

*sigh* I quickly went over and pulled him up. I grabbed his wrist and was about to take him over to the rest when suddenly I was pulled backwards into someone’s embrace.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s.

“Im so sorry…you were right…” He whispered as he tighten his hug.

“*sigh* Its ok” I said letting out a weak smile. “Then talk about this later hm?” I said as I pulled out of his embrace remembering the situation we are in right now. I took him over the rest

Did I mention I carry a GLOCK Pistol (the ones police have. Lol), which is well hidden. So it doesn’t show, unless needs to be.

I pulled it out, but keeping the ‘safety’ on. (A/N: ‘safety’ on a gun is like a lock button I guess, I don’t really know much about it, I just know that keeps it from firing, kinda like blocking it, so if you accidently press the trigger, it doesn’t fire, but you can’t always depend on it.)

I held it, pointing to the floor, and I told them to stay put while I went and checked the halls. I looked out and didn’t see anyone so I went back to where they were.

I could tell that they were getting worried and scared as we heard more screaming and shouting , I told them to take deep breaths, so they would be more calm. Just then I felt my phone vibrate

“Yoboseyo..” I whispered.

“------ ah, please tell you’re with the boys.” The manager sounded really panicky and nervous.

“Yes sir, I am, what is going on.” I asked still peeking out once in a while to check.

I believe some intruders came in, we only had 1 guard standing at the entrance today. The lady that worked at the front, immediately called me, she was able to tell me that some people came in and then all I heard next was a scream, what happen if they find me and force me to tell them what they want…

“Sir, you need to stop panicking, if you are in your office turn off the lights and lock your door, if you are not then, go in a room, just make sure the lights are off, and doors are locked, also look for any possible weapons around you. I have all the boys with me so you don’t need to worry. I am going to end this call, they could be listening in.” I instructed and ended the phone call. I didn’t tell him where we were since the phone call could be tapped.

(A/N: ‘Phone tapping’ is where someone listens in on your conversation, they can ‘phone tap’ and listen to the conversation, like a third person, because usually when you call someone its only 2 people, you and the person you’re talking to, unless it’s being tapped and someone is listening in secretly)

“-------- ah” I heard one of the guys call me.

“Hm?” I whispered back.

“What’s going on”

“I think intruders came in, again. Im gotta go and lock the elevators to stall, you guys stay here, take this” I said as I handed them a walky talky. “notify me when you hear someone near you guys or anything.”

They all nodded and stayed close to together. I took one last look at them before leaving.

 

I took a deep breath and traveled down the hall against the walls. I took a look at my phone and checked the cameras. I saw the ‘intruders’ still on the first floor. I checked the camera in the security room, *wow, that camera does come in handy then.* Luckily no one was in there. I made my way to the first floor, which was where the security room was located.

I quickly went down the stairs and continued my way towards the room. I reached the end of the hall, stopping to carefully checking the hall, I saw one guy walking with his back facing me holding a stick.

I quietly made my way to him, I poked his back making him turn back to me. He threw a punch but missed and then swung his stick at me but I managed to grab it and snap it in half. He threw another punch but I dodged it and knocked him out using the end of the gun, which must of hurt.

*Better than shooting him though…* I thought and proceeded my way to the room.

I reached there and locked the elevators. Which meant they had to use to the stairs.

I look over the screens and see the ‘intruders’ trying to use the elevators.

*idiots…seriously, are they really that lazy?...* I thought as I look at them and rolled my eyes.

I quickly made my way back to the 2nd floor without being seen. I called the manager, thankfully he picked up,

“Sir, can you call the police?” I asked.

I can try, are the boys ok?”

“I left them for a bit but I’m heading back, if something happened, they would have alerted me. I need to go now.” I said and hung up.

I as I got closer to the room,  the walky talky went off.

I immediately rush in,

“Ahhhhhhh” They screamed in a whisper

“Guys, chill, its me. Whats wrong?”

“Omg, we thought that it was someone else, we heard footsteps.” Sunggyu explained.

I let out a quiet laugh, but then immediately stopped when I heard footsteps. The door opened.

*Good thing its only one person…* I thought from behind the door.

Just as the person walked forward, closer to the members, a ‘freeze’ echoed through the halls, causing the person turned around, and BAM! I knocked him out.

We heard a cluster of footsteps coming closer.

*Knock* *Knock*…….*knock*

“Code…” I whispered in response, feeling a familiar feeling from the past.

“31392”

*how come…they know it?...*

I open the door to be greeted by familiar faces.

“Hello -------, remember us?” one of them spoke.


Sorry for not updating yesterday, been busy, and i'm busy today too, but I was able to finish this chapter. 

                             

 

                     SUBSCRIBE ^ ^

 

 

 

 

    How can he look so cute?.....

 

Thank you for subscribing new subscribers! ^^

Jeengxeen 

Ainad_Qiz 

special001

 

Thank you for commenting! Its really fun for me to read comments, haha. Please continue to comment! ^^

 

Follow my fanacc on IG | 4ever_inspirit
(Myungsoo/Infinite based)