This stops now..or so... you thought

Protecting Him

Chapter 18: This stops now..or so... you thought


Previously...

But when we entered the cafeteria, the sight was shocking.


[I didn't read it over, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. Please comment if you want, any mistakes you might find and I will fix it if needed.

When I do read it over, this won't be here. Thank you for understanding ^^]


Present

 

All the tables were thrown over and everything just scattered and all over the room. The staff were all blind folded and cloth stuffed in their mouths so they couldn't talk, standing in a straight line like a shield.

"EVERYBODY GET BACK" I yelled. 

"Surprised? haha" A voice all to familiar came over the intercom. 

"Let them go" I yell out, looking at the staff members who were trembling in fear.

"hmm... on one condition. You, step up." 

"*sigh* Fine." I said stepping away from the group. "Now let them go."

"*evil chuckle* ok, ok, they kept on crying anyways, so bother some.. cry babies you can leave now." None of them moved. "I SAID GO" she shouted, and they ran over to the group.

"oh! someone got their voice back, haha, prepare to lose it again. perhaps along with your life? Boys~" She called out. A group of men in black suits came out and stood in a straight line, staring straight at me, something does seem right. Nothing ever seems right when that crazy lady plans something.. I looked at one of the guy's hands, he was holding something, they all were.

1

 

*blink*

 

 

2

 

*blink*

 

 

3... "oh my god"...

 

"you guys have to get out of here right now. run, don't look back, keep going. Stay together. Now go!! Hurry!!!" 

"B-but -------/noona" all the members looked at me wide eyed

"no buts, go now! hurry, i will be fine... if you are." I whispered the last part, making only i could hear. 

"Come on, lets go" the manager pushed them towards the entrance. 

"-----------....." Nayoung called out to me. 

"Go... you have to watch out for them. Take care of them" I said giving her a weak smile before turning back to the guys in suits. 

"wow, how...courageous of you to stay behind. Clap. clap." She said sarcastically. Then i heard a door open behind me.

"hello. Like what i done to the place?" She asked.

"*scoff* yes of course, its beautiful" i replied sarcastically, dragging out the world beautiful.

"i could redo your house! ah, wouldn't that be nice" She smirked at me. 

"Dont you dare, come near my house or family." I glared at her. She let out a little laugh.

"awh sweetie, i think its a little to late for that." 

"YA! LET ME GO!" "HEY!" "DONT HURT MY SON!" *no...* i thought as i turned to the voices.

"NOONA!" "------- ah"  they yelled when they spotted me. Unknowingly, tears started to roll down my cheek.

"How could you..." I looked at Doyeon in disbelief.

"ha, how could I? your the one that didn't listen to me." She said, and made her way towards my mother, and dragged her over.

*slap* "that is for giving birth to someone who keeps on ruining my plans. gosh." She spat at my mother, after she slapped her.

"OMMA!" I shouted and was about to run to her, when i suddenly saw a gun pointed at my mom. "no, no, stay where you are, unless you wanna get take another step... then feel free to." 

"what do you want." 

"Simple. for you to be gone. So~~ i will make a deal. I will let you family go.... only. if you stay back." 

"Fine, but i want to see you bring them out." 

"whatever, but if i see you trying to sneak out too, you're all dead"

After i brung my family to the entrance i watched them walk out. 

"*sigh* finally. well, you stay here while i go run, somewhere safe." She said as if she was so clever. "Just so you know, once i leave, this building will be on lockdown, and.... boom! haha" She said and walked out the door. "Proceed" She said over the intercom. "oh, one more thing, *BANG*" 

"AH!" I touched my leg and looked my hand to see blood. She freaking shot me*

*click* all the doors locked. 

"voice-over. In 1 minute - bomb will activate. Count down starting - now- *beep*"

I ran, well limped back to where the guys were standing earlier, but no one was there. But something else was there instead.

 

 

The bomb.

 

 

 

"ok, i have less than a minutes to deactive this... thank god, i practiced this alittle." I said, reaching into my pocket and took out my pocket knife, and started looking at what wires i should cut. 

*snap* cut 1 

*snap* cut 2 

*whew... one more... focus* i thought and remembered back to my training, I was going a bit dizzy from the amount of blood lost.

*snap* 

I sighed in relief. the bomb shut down. there was no more red light counting down. I laid down and took a deep breathe, and everything started to go blurry. I tried to stay awake and apply pressure to my leg, but i felt my body weaken, i had no more strength to apply pressure to my wound. i didnt have anymore energy, The breathing started going slower. I was no longer holding onto my leg, my eyes lids started closing slowly...... the last thing i heard was the shouting of my name which echoed through around in my mind like i was in a room. As everything turned 

 

 

white. 

 

Am I dead?

 

 

 

 


WOAHHHHH~~ is she dead?!??!??!?!?!??!?! omggg

I will update as soon as i can, and just so you know. I, myself. HATE sad endings, so that could be a hint for you guys. ^^ 

OMG, ok so i got to skype infinite for Music bank!! I entered the contest and i was chosen - there were 22 people who where chose. Thank you KBS America!! ^^

 

 

 

 

  This is my sign that i made/had!! ^^ 

So i was sitting there chatting, and a photographer came up, and was like can i see your sign, i want to take a picture, and im like "oh! sure" lol haha.

This photo is taken by the staff/photograher

 

 

 

Twitter: kmsl_inspirit     <- to see more photos, i will be posting more soon ^^