Made it out safe.

Protecting Him

Previously...

*its raining?* I thought as I checked the weather on my phone. My eyes widen after I click on a news link.

*it might get more powerful...* I thought and I looked up at my brother watching Infinite practice happily.

"I should go tell them" I whispered to myself as I standing up to walk over to them.

When suddenly.

  I don't see a thing but. black.


Present...

I freeze in my spot.

*Why can't I see anything?! Crap... its a black out..*

I calm myself down and find tried to find my brother.

"Wan-hoon-ah, eodiya? Wan-hoon-ah" I call out for him in the darkness. 

I couldn't hear anything since everyone was talking, and freaking out.

I start making my over to where i last saw them, I could move around objects smoothly without crashing into them since the agents taught me this skill by blindfolding me.  I was pretty sure I was getting closer when I felt a hand grab me.  

With my quick reflects, I had the person saying, "o-oww, y-ya its me, myungsoo, o-ow." 

After hearing that I quickly let go, and mentally slap myself.

"o-oh mian...its was a quick reflects, are you ok?" I asked

"haha, yeah im ok." He answered

"oh, do you know where Wan hoon is?" I asked him, since he was the near Wan hoon

Without answering me, he grabbed by hand and slowly guided me somewhere. I soon hear my name called.

"-------- noona.... noona.. eodiya..." 

"Wan Hoon-ah Noona is here." i said as I recognized his voice. I then felt a pair of small hands grab mine, and held onto them tightly. 

It was still pitch dark...I seriously wonder if Myungsoo had night vision because you would need that to see in this situation. 

I suddenly got a phone call.

"Hello"

"---------, this is the manager. For some reason, only our building is out. You can't see because the room your in has no windows. I will try my best to figure what is wrong, but for now, please look out for Myungsoo and your brother. The other members already have their guards with them, you will be meeting them later. Be careful." The manager said and ended the call.

*What...only this building? Some thing is not right...wait I gotta call my parents first.* I thought and dialed their phone number.

*ring....ring...click*

"eomma, the building is having a blackout so I will won't be coming home anytime soon. But Wan Hoon is safe." I inform them

"Ok, but...our house isn't having a black out...is something going on?" 

" I don't know why either, but something feels off. Ok I have to go now. I will call as soon as I can. Bye" I said before ending it.

I turn back to the Infinite members well to the darkness, but the infinite members... well you get what i mean. 

"Ok, guys, the manager called and said that only this building is having a blackout." I told them

"only this building? Not others? thats weird..." I hear Sunggyu speak.

" yes, only this building. Some thing feels off -" I was cut off by a shattering sound.

*Before*

"Boss, im here." 

"good. I want you guys to start. The rain is getting more powerful, and to our advantage, they will be to busy freaking out. Go now, go according to plan, take out the lights and do whatever you need to anyone who gets in your way, but I want him alive. Understand?" A voice spoke.

"Yes Miss, I understand." the person said before leaving.

*this plan better work. Since the last one. failed* she thought

Present

*what was that shattering sound*

"Is everybody ok?" I shout out making sure nobody was hurt. 

I quickly push Myungsoo behind me along with my brother. *something is definitely not right...* I thought 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

"SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU." A voice echos throughout the room, and i could hear a sound like something got wacked.

But the word 'shoot' made everyone panick and run. I could hear sounds of people getting wacked by an object. i then knew they were getting hit by the end of a gun. 

Since the other members had their guards, and i'm pretty sure their guard were skilled. I only focused on Myungsoo and my brother. I whispered to them to get down, just in case the person decided to shoot, it wouldn't hit them. i was slowly leading them to the exit door in back that Myungsoo told me about. When a phone rang. I tried to listening over the noise and heard bits of it.

"yes, miss, we are in."

"It went according to plan."

"no, but we almost have him. ok I will listen out for the call."

 

*him? who is him* and miss? a lady did this? don't tell me...not that bi-... again. *scoff* she just doesn't stop.* i thought

Suddenly another phone rang. But it was............................next to me. 

*myungsoo?!* I said as I look to my right, to see him trying to taking it out.

I see who called him and anger rose in me. I quickly take it and ended it. I use a pin in my pockets and remove the sim card so it would disable calling abilities and slid the inside my pocket.

Even though I couldn't see in the dark. I knew he had a confused look on his face.

*tch. that brat planned this. *sigh* first I gotta get him out of here.* I thought as I resume leading the way to the exit.

We almost reached the door.

 

When....

 

"SHUT UP!" A voice yelled.

It was so silent, with a few muffles of crys. I froze in my spot and stopped Myungsoo from moving any further afraid that the intruders could hear.

"sir, there is a phone call for you." Another voice spoke, and I could see a light coming from the phone. 

 

"hello." I hear him answer, *who called him?*

"I called him. Did you hear. It suddenly ended, do.you.have.him?* 

"no, not yet, but we are close, we have them in a room" he spoke again.

"Find him quickly. Don't let him know its me who set this up. now go." 

"yes, i understand." He said once again, and turned the phone off.

 

I turn in the to Wan Hoon, and squeezed his hand so he knew I was there and wouldn't start crying or freaking out. 
 

I started to hear footsteps again, suddenly someone spoke up.

"now everybody stand up go to the wall. If you try to escape we will kill you. Now do it." 

I could hear shuffling and steps, as people began to stand up and find their way to the wall." 

I took this as a chance to escape since we were already there at the door. I waited for the noise to increase and then opened the door and pushed Myungsoo and Wan Hoon out before I went out myself. 

 

Once we were outside, I quickly stand up and run down the halls that were dark. Myungsoo led the way since he knew the way. Soon we reached a door with an 'exit' sign above it. He was about to push it opened but I stopped him. 

I pulled him back away from the door and told him to stay until I said it was ok for him to go. I slowly make my way towards the door, and pushed it open a crack. I was taught on how to open a door silently but make it look like it was still closed on the other side. 

I pushed it open the way I was taught until I could peek through. I scan the outside to make sure there were no backup 'intruders' and told Myungsoo that it was ok to go. 

I push the door open fully and quickly pull Myungsoo and Wan Hoon out of the building. We ran across the streets and searched for a place to hide. We spot a small bakery not so far away that still had lights on and headed there. We run in and tried to find the owner or whoever was working there at the time and saw a elderly lady behind the counter. We quickly run up to her trying to sort out our breath to speak. 

"exc-use..me, can we please...use your phone to...to... call the police. Its an emergency. pl..please." I said trying to calm down my rapid breathing. 

"yes, here to go." the lady said and handed the phone to me.

I quickly dial 119 (basically 911) and told them everything that happened. 

"Do you mind if we...stay here?" I asked the lady.

She kindly smiled, "yes you may, I will bring you kids some water and a towel." Since we were basically drenched from the rain.

We thank her, and make our way to the back where there were no windows and dried ourselfs off alittle bit. The shop had very little costumers left, but they weren't 'fangirls'.

We sat there in silence until my phone rang.

"---------- are you guys ok? I am still in my office but I heard what was going on since it was so loud. Are you guys safe? Did you guys make it out?" 

"yes sir, we got out. But...how about the other members?" I asked the manager.

"Their guards got them out to, thank goodness. thank you -------, make sure you stay where you are until the police give you a call. I am afraid they might be listening. Don't trust anyone, but I am sure you can tell who to trust. I need to go before they notice noise coming from my office." The manager said and ended the call.

"Was that the manager?" Myungsoo asked me. 

"uhm. I told him we made it out, and he said that the other members made it out to. I really want to meet their guards." I said.

"They had their guards for quite a while now. I am the only one that doesn't have a guard, well until now." Myungsoo said. 

"I want to meet them, seems like they could teach me a few things...like how to be quicker. haha." I said and we both let out a little chuckle to not wake up Wan Hoon, who had fallen asleep. 

 


Ok so I update ^^ really sorry for it being so late. Didn't have time, but i managed to get it done. 

Don't you guys wanna meet the other member's guards to? haha, that will be revealed another time. so enjoy reading ^^

 

Omg so Infinite had a live chat on Line earlier today and i missed it. I was so pissed. Omg like holy crap, i can't even explain how pissed i felt. Like ughhhhhhhh~~ anyways. Can't wait for This is Infinite ep 3. and Myungsoo's new drama, "Cunning Single Lady" to air ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Subscribe ^^ Comment ^^ Upvote^^

 

 

Ok so when I don't have any new subscribers and I add a chapter. I will put my all my (15)  subscribers ^^

Lillyanna 

SnsdBiggestFan 

XiLufa 

MyungsooMyDestiny 

Yadong2ne1 

Sandyloveexo 

BOICE-EXOTIC 

peace1212 

cyncynster 

1randomgiirl 

Belle_xxoxo 

nitabyunghyun 

exotichunhan 

emotion_jt 

ellyza 

Thank you for reading this AFF. Make sure you comment alot haha

 

Follow me on IG | @4ever_inspirit <--------Myungsoo/L and Infinite based fan account ^^