Stranded

The Love Game

After an awkward silence on the boat for 20 minutes, they finally reach their destination and arrive at a peaceful island. Kwang Ho helps Hwa Young get off the boat, and then helps the boat driver with the cooler. The boat drives into the distant when everything was taken off the boat.

“I’ll look for the hotel servants, stay here and look after the stuff” commanded Kwang Ho.

“No, I want to go as well, they shouldn’t be far from here” insisted Hwa Young.

“But your leg……… no matter what you’ll go anyways, so there’s on point on me saying anything” complained Kwang Ho.

“It’s good that you know” agreed Hwa Young.

Both of them walked and walked and walked but still, they couldn’t find anyone. Not long after their walk, Hwa Young legs starts to get tired causing her to stay in one spot, while Kwang Ho continues searching for the resort that they were booked to. Hwa Young complains by herself as she gets bored. She takes out her phone, planning to call Ji Yeon.

“What? This can’t be. How can there be no reception here” she says waving her phone around trying to get reception.

She waves her phone around then spots Kwang Ho coming back alone, looking down into the sand with a concern look.

“Where’s the servants?” she asked.

“I think we’re stranded”he replies, disappointed.

**********

As the sun lowers into the sea, Kwang Ho finds a nice big tree, where Hwa Young was able to sit and relax for a while. Fulfilling the job of a husband, he lays out the towel, then gently sits Hwa Young down without a word. Afterwards, Kwang Ho, hands over the sandwich and water which was Ji Yeon prepared earlier. After eating, Kwang Ho grabs the first aid kit box, and cleans her cut. To Hwa Young, it was her first time, seeing him doing the job of what a good husband should do.                                                    

“Thank you” she says shyly.

“It’s my job, and about last night…I’m sorry…” replied Kwang Ho without looking into her eyes.

“It’s ok, I forgot-“ she gets cut off.

“I’m sorry for everything…” he continued.

“Like…” continued Hwa Young with big eyes.

“Like…you know what I mean” Kwang Ho tried to avoid the answer.

“If you don’t tell me how could I be sure” exclaimed Hwa Young.

“I’m sorry for being jealous about you and Won Shik, I’m sorry for being too close with Hae Won, I’m sorry I screamed at you, I’m sorry-“ Kwang Ho stopped when seeing Hwa Young giggle. “What are you laughing at?”

“It’s funny when you admit things” she answered truthfully.

“You, you’re so naughty, come here!”

Kwang Ho tickles her and without knowing, he ends up hugging her with both hands while they were standing up. When they realise the position they were in, Kwang Ho quickly let go Hwa Young, forgetting about her leg. Hwa Young loses her balance then falls backward, trying to grab anything she can for balance. She grabs Kwang Ho’s arm, pulling him along with her. Both of them fall onto the towel. Surprisingly, Kwang Ho’s lips was on Hwa Young’s lip when they realise. (They kissed!!!)