Mummy Will Come Back Soon

The Love Game

 “However…” continued the Doctor. “these are a normal effect of a girl who is pregnant. Congradulations Princess Hwa Young, you’ve been pregnant for 2 months.” The Doctor and Nurse leaves the room.

…………

“Did you know you were pregnant?” asked Jiyeon in a serious manner.

“No…I’ve never been pregnant before…” Hwa Young rubbed her tummy.

“So when exactly did you and Kwang Ho…………”

“A few…months ago, he was drunk”

“OMG I’m going to become an Aunty! I wonder if it’s going to be a boy or a girl. And how would Kwang Ho react.” Jiyeons tone changed.

“Don’t tell Kwang Ho alright?”

“Why not?...”

“I don’t want him to know…yet”

“But his the father, unless…you’ve been with another guy” joked Jiyeon.

“No, it’s just…this child was created because he was drunk, we didn’t intend to do it. But you don’t have to worry, I’ll let him no when the time comes. Now promise me no matter wat happens even if the sky is falling down you won’t tell Kwang Ho.”

“But-“ she sighs “Alright, I promise that no matter what happen’s I won’t tell Kwang Ho.

“Can you deal with the Doctor for me?”

“Rest here, I’ll go do that now…” she gets ready to leave the room.

“Jiyeon wait!”

“Yes?”

“Which room is Hae Young in?”

“If you walk down and then turn left, it’s the first room.”

Jiyeon nods and opens the door, preparing to leave.

“WAIT Jiyeon!”

“What now? Am I ever gonna reach the Doctor?”

“Thank you…for everything…”

“You say it as if we’re not gonna see each other again. Okay I’m going now, and don’t call me again” she leaves the room.

**********

Next day…

Hwa Young walks along the corridor, looking for the room Hae Young was in. When she reachs the room, she places her hand on the door handle and  takes a deep breath then opens it. The servant who was guiding Hae Young, greets Hwa Young immediately.

“Your majesty…”

“What did the Doctor say about Hae Young’s condition?”

“The Doctor said that Princess Hae Young has got a fever, and will recover in a couple of days. But she has to stay in the hospital for a couple of days so she could be under the doctors eye.”

“Has Won Shik visited?”

“No, your Majesty”

“Alright, go grab some coffee, I’ll look after Hae Young for now”

The servant give a ninety degree bow then leaves the room.

“Hae Young…when you grow up, you have to be a good and caring person. Always do good things, mummy will come back soon”

Hwa Young gently kisses Hae Young on the forehead, then leaves in a hurry before anyone comes and see her. It was hard to avoid servants in the palace, because there were thousands of servants everywhere, so Hwa Young just walk in normally. Luckily Kwang Ho and the Princesses wasn’t in the palace, so she was able to grab all the stuff and gadgets she needs then leaves the palace with out getting caught. After Hwa Young went on the taxi then left the palace, Kwang Ho, Jiyeon and Kang Dae came into the palace.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, I love all my readers! =D

~ Please Subscribe With Lots Of Love From xxLoveeAlotx ~