Back to Reality

The Love Game

In the morning…

Kwang Ho wakes up to find Hwa Young with a really high fever. He puts the back of his hand gently on her forehead.

“What should I do? It’s probably because of the heavy rain last night. Hwa Young? Hwa Young?”

“K-K-kwang ho…?”  she replies in a really really soft voice.

“The first aid kit.”

Quickly, he grabs the medicine out of the first aid kit and feeds Hwa Young.

**********

On the other island…

Hae Won stomps around in the lobby, while Jiyeon and Kang Dae set out to find Kwang Ho and Hwa Young.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Kwang Ho leaves the sick Hwa Young lying on the towel as he goes out to look for any passing by boats along the seashore. He walks around several times then decides to give up on his hope. But just as he was about to go back  to where Hwa Young was, Kwang Ho hears a noise which was getting louder and louder. Looking into the distance he spots a boat heading towards where he was. Kwang Ho jumps around and takes off his shirts then starts waving it around. After seeing Kang Dae and Jiyeon on the boat he rushes to them with death stares.

”I know you guys planned this, but I’ll get you back later” exclaimed Kwang Ho.

“Kwang Ho where’s Hwa Young?”  Jiyeon ask excitingly.

“Hwa Young! Quickly, we need to get her to the hospital!” rushed Kwang Ho.

Kang Dae pulls Jiyeon back.

“Just one night, Kwang Ho’s change so much, they always fight, and now his worried about her. I wonder if this was a bad thing or a good thing” said Kang Dae.

Jiyeon nods to what Kang Dae says.

“Well, did you guys come here to stand or to rescue me, quickly Hwa Young needs to go to the hospital asap” complained Kwang Ho.

**********

-Hospital-

Hwa Young wakes up to find Kwang Ho sitting on a chair with his heads on the edge of the bed. Kwang Ho wakes up straight away as soon as Hwa Young squeals.

“Are-are you alright?” he asks worriedly. “You should get some more rest.”

“I’m alright, where are we?”

“We’re back in Seoul we arrived yesterday”

“You should go back to the castle, Father and Mother should be worried.”

“But I’m worried about you”

“But you’re the Prince, soon you’ll become King. Everyone in the castle must be so shocked right now, don’t worry about me, I have the Doctors so you don’t have to worry.”

“Alright then, if you need anything, press this button and the doctor will come”

“Yep”

“If you need to go toilet or drink water or if you’re hungry press the button”

“Yep”

“If you’re bored call me, if you need anything call me”

“Yes, you can go now”

“And if…”

Hwa Young looks at him with death stares.

“I’m just joking, alright I’ll go” Kwang Ho finally leaves.

After he leaves, Hwa Young comforts herself to the bed and was preparing to take a nap when the door opens.

”I thought I told you to… Oh…Won Shik I’m sorry I thought you were Kwang Ho.” Said Hwa Young.

“I hope I’m not disturbing you” Won Shik says gladly.

“Nope you’re not, where’s Hae Won?” she ask looking behind him.

“She went with Kwang Ho, we met each other outside the room” he replied.

“Ahhhhh… I see” Hwa Young says disappointedly.

Once Won Shik takes a seat next to the bed, the nurse comes in with the trolley full of food. Won Shik orders the nurse to leave the room, and prepares the food for Hwa Young.

 

On the other side Kwang Ho walks towards the car with a Hae Won holding his right arm. He suddenly stops walking.

“Kwang Ho? Why did you stop for?” asked Hae Won.

“Hae Won…I’ve changed my mind”

As soon as those words come out Kwang Ho reaches back upstairs. He pushes the elevator button rapidly, then decides to run up the stairs. When Kwang Ho gets to the level the room was on, he runs towards the door with deep breaths and panting at the same time. Just as Kwang Ho was about to open the door, he sees Won Shik feeding Hwa Young. Hwa Young who seemed to be happy ate with a smile on her face.