The Press Conference

The Love Game

Next morning…

Kwang Ho walks in the corridor of the palace towards his room (which is also Hwa Young’s room). Looking down to the ground, he recaps what happened last night. Tears form in his eyes as the disappointment in himself grows. When he opens the rooms door, Kwang Ho finds Hwa Young holding her cell phone tightly. Knowing that she is worried about him, he get even more disappointed. Without hesitation Kwang Ho runs up to Hwa Young and hugs her as tight as he can.

“Hwa Young…I’m sorry.” he said with tearing falling down his cheeks.

“Kwang Ho…what’s wrong, why are you sorry? What’s wrong?” she asks worriedly.

“I-I I’m just sorry.”

“Why don’t you go wash up first, and we’ll talk everything out when you’re done.”

Kwang Ho follows what she says and washes up. The servants come in with Kwang Ho’s breakfast and the newspaper.

“Just leave it here, the Prince is washing up right now” commanded Hwa Young.

Hwa Young picks up the newspaper and reads the first page. She then discovered the scandal between her and Won Shik. At the same time Kwang Ho’s phone also rings. She opens the message which was sent from Hae Won.

“Oppa, you left without saying anything” she read, in her mind.

While reading the message from Hae Won, Hwa Young also happens to see the two messages sent to Kwang Ho from a private number yesterday. Then she realise everything that was going on. Kwang Ho finishes washing up and comes out of the bathroom with the same expression he went in with.

“Kwang Ho about the scandal, it’s not real. I know that by me saying this might not change your way of thinking, but it’s not real. Me and Won Shik has nothing to do with each other. On that day, he asked me to help look for a room for Hae Won, that’s all. And –“ she gets cut off.

“You don’t need to say anything”

“Kwang Ho…and I lied to you because he told me not to tell anyone. And we took long cause Won Shik wasn’t feeling well so he rested for bit”

“You don’t need to say anything. I-I believe you, I believe everything you say” he hugs her while saying this. “I’m the one who should be sorry”

“Sorry? Sorry for what?”

“Sorry for-for –for not asking you first” lies Kwang Ho.

**********

-In the Main Hall-

Meeting with the King, Queen, Princesses and butlers and all…

Everyone stand up for the King and Queen of Korea.

“Okay, we all know about scandal going on about the Princess” began the King. “I’ll like to confirm that this scandal is not true and we’ll be holding a press conference this Saturday to resolve the situation.”

“Kwang Ho, Hwa Young, prepare yourself” said the Queen.

“Yes Mother” they both answer.

**********

On Saturday…

Reporters from every channel gather at the press conference. Everyone is anxious to ask about the scandal. The people who attended the press conference were all VIP people including the King and Queen, Kwang Ho, Hwa Young, Won Shik and Hae Won. The press conference went along smoothly with everyone co-operation and there was no longer any scandal.

“Oppa, why do I have to witness that you bought the apartment room for me, isn’t it good if they break up” complained Hae Won after the press conference.

“We have to keep a good imagine, we need Hwa Young to look at me in a good way first” explained Won Shik.